• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Dark Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
After ordering another Chople Berry, Trixie turned back to the Totodile, coat shining in the sunlight. "I'm Trixie," she introduced, biting into her Berry. "Nice to meetcha."

Trixie looked at the ground with sad eyes, taking another bite of her Berry. "Hmm," she hummed in response, before a question came to mind. "Did you join a Team yet? You're supposed to get a Badge, and I don't see one on ya... wait a minute! I forgot about mine!" Finishing her Berry, Trixie excused herself, bolting back to the entrance. "I'll be right back! If you haven't gotten yours yet, follow me!"
~~~
Name:
Species: (What Pokemon are you?)
Level:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

(Ninja'd.)

"oh... okay hey wait up!!!" Kage said as he ran after Trixie on his stubby legs "I walk on two legs so I'm slower then you!!!" He said as he continued to run after Trixie

Griffin slugged over to the application table. Leaving dents in the floor behind him. After finally making it to the front of the line and begin shouted at by on of the staff members for leaving dents in the ground, he was given his application. Griffin then walked and sat down by the side of a Pokemon Center. He then filled out his application:

Name: Griffin
Species: Carracosta
Level: 65
Bio: When I was only a young Tirtouga, the group I stayed with knew I was special. I learned moves much faster than the other pokemon and I always managed to find the smartest way to do things. I evolved at level 37, as normal. But was much more powerful once the evolution was complete. After learning to use my new power, I decided to try and rock a rock with my fist, expecting to leave nothing but a dent. Little did I know, more than a dent would be left. I smashed the rock into hundreds..
Personality: Scared of Nothing, Very Curios of the world = Not likely to stay in a group, Battling whenever given the chance
Other: That's about it

After a few minutes of waiting, Griffin had the conversating he had been waiting for his whole life.

"Um, excuse me sir. Are you Griffin?" said a Liepard wearing a bright neon staff T-Shirt
"Yes ma'am! What can I do for you?" Griffin replied
"Well, uh, you see, I got your application and you.. Passed! Congratulations Mr. Griffin!" Said the Liepard
"Thank you, ma'am!" Said Griffin as he leaped up causing a hole in the group. "Starting now.." Griffin then said. The two laughed once Griffin agreed to pay for the damage.

Leaping onto the desk of the sign-up station, Trixie saw her form and Badge in front of her. After sighing with relief and pinning her Badge onto her Silk Scarf, she turned back to face the slower starter. "Sorry. I wanted to make sure nobody took my Badge before I did." Folding her form and placing it in her Bag, she leaped down, back onto the ground. "Well, I'm gonna head back over to Nes. Maybe I'll order another Berry, too... See ya later, alligator!" Giggling to herself, Trixie skipped back to the bar, ordered another Chople Berry, and waited for Kage to return.

Kage smiled as Trixie made the joke then after Trixie left he walked up to the front desk of the application center. Then Kage rang the little bell on the desk. A sizable Typhlosion walked up. Then the typhloshin said "How can I help you?" In a loud voice. "Um... I would like to fill out a application?" Kage said with a trembling voice. The typhloisn handed Kage the hand out sheet. Kage walked over to a seat and began filling out the application sheet.
  1. Name: Kage
Species: Totodile
Level: 23
Bio: I used to live in a mysterious beach that I can not remember the name of. My mom was a shiny feraligatr but I can not remember her name. My dad died before I was born. One day I was looking for my friend a Krabby. Then a huge tsunami hit me. I woke up near here. I cannot remember anything else.
Personality: I love to eat. I tend to be bold but not very smart about my choices
Other: I do not know why I haven't evolved yet.

Kage made his way to the application submission desk. He walked up to a nice little clafable and handed over the sheet.
"hmm..." The clefable said "I will take this to the back and have it reviewed and you said you were level 23 correct?".
Kage nodded as the clafable walked to the back room.

The clafable walked back up and said "you've been accepted." Kage jumped so high in the air with joy that he hit the ceiling. "Oh sorry about that." Kage said with extreme joy. The clafable handed Kage his badge and his form. "Here you go and have a nice day" The clafable said. Kage ran through the crowed and made his way back to the berry bar. Once he saw Trixie he made his way over to her. "Guess what Trixie I got accepted!!!" He said as he did a little stupid dance.

Trixie laughed lightly as she watched Kage dance. "That's great! Now all you gotta do is get a team! That should be pretty easy for ya!" She took another bite of her Berry.

"Well, I sat in the middle of the Shopping Center asking random Pokemon if they needed a team. That's when I met Nes and finally joined one!" The tiny Lillipup smiled up to her Lapras partner. "I'm sure there are other ways you could make one, too, though, like introducing yourself to someone and becoming their friend! It'll be easy for you, I'm sure!"

"Hmm... okay sounds easy enough" Kage said as he marched off to find a team. "oh and by the way" He said to Trixie over his shoulder. "In awhile crocodile" Then Kage ran off to go look for a team

Nes smiled back at Trixie, then looked at the badge on her shell. "Hey, Kage, wait up!" She said. Nes went out the door and caught up with Cage. "You need 3 members for a rescue team, want to be a part of mine and Trixie's?"

Trixie laughed, the smile never leaving her face. "Please, it's a pleasure! We'll become the best and strongest Rescue Team around, I'm sure of it!" She flailed her paws in front of her, happily.

"Oh, if you guys wanna know a little bit more about me, here's my registration form." Trixie pulled the piece of paper out of her Bag and laid it down on the bar counter, for Nes and Kage to read. "Just because."

Name: Trixie
Species: shiny Lillipup
Level: 56
Bio: I was born into a family of Herdier and Stoutlands. I'm the youngest and most unusual of my entire family. Ever since I heard of this place, I've wanted to be a part of an expedition team, so I trained and trained and trained all my life and became the strongest of my family! I can even defeat my daddy in battle! Both my parents are very proud of me and know that I will kick many meanie-Pokemon's butts! My cute, tiny appearance may make some give me mercy, which will only give me the advantage! There's no way I can lose!
Personality: I'm a very caring and gentle friend, but in battle, I'm ruthless and will never go easy on an enemy Pokemon. To those I know, I will sacrifice anything, even my life!
Other: I always wear a little bow over my right ear. My mummy says it brings good luck! I have one for each day of the week, and they're all different colors of the rainbow. Today, I wear blue!

Kage takes out his form and shows it to Ness and Trixie
  1. Name: Kage
  2. Species: Totodile
  3. Age: 14
  4. Gender: Male
  5. Level: 23
  6. Bio: I used to live in a mysterious beach that I can not remember the name of. My mom was a shiny feraligatr but I can not remember her name. My dad died before I was born. One day I was looking for my friend a Krabby. Then a huge tsunami hit me. I woke up near here. I cannot remember anything else.
  7. Personality: I love to eat. I tend to be bold but not very smart about my choices
  8. Other: I do not know why I haven't evolved yet.

"Whoa. Not the happiest past, huh?" Trixie commented, reading the paper. "Come to think of it, I should be a Stoutland now... Not sure why I haven't evolved, either." She sweat-dropped, chuckling lightly.

"I'm sure theirs a reason why we haven't evolved" Kage said. "anyways I'm hungry anyone want a berry I have a few" Kage said as he took out the berries from the pouch on his neck. "I have three oran berries" he said

"W-what a, bubuh, I-I, WHAT?", Shellgleam said, at an utter loss for words at Satoshi's remark. Barry looked at Satoshi as though his words were life changing, Gluppo and Officer Baggins looked at the Buizel like he was an idiot. Considering everything that had LITERALLY just transpired, they knew Shellgleam didn't exactly want to hear any philosophy about "starting a new" at the moment. Then Barry pulled out a massive sack of coins and handed it to the Wartortle.

"This is all I have left. I have no need for it... you sure can use it though," Satoshi said.

"I-I, uh, t-that is, ah, I mean...t-thank-you?", Shellgleam stuttered at an absolute loss of word. Officer Baggins, Gluppo, and even Barry felt their jaws drop at the sight of the massive pile of coins Barry just gave to the Turtle Pokemon. Combined with the money she would get from her insurance, it would be more then enough to rebuild her bar. With that, Satoshi took his leave with Barry trailing (and stumbling) closely behind him. No one, in the history of his life, had ever, EVER done anything that nice for Barry, either this "Mahtoasty" was a saint in disguise, or he had some plans for Barry, evil plans, plan that would end with with Barry waking up in a dumpster with his ass sore and a dollar taped to his fur .

"EH, MAHTOASTY, HEOLD UP", Barry yelled, finally catching up, "whatz yer dhela, unless ahm rheally dat dhrunk, yac just ghave awa yer entirah leif shavings fa meh, naow, where ah come ferum, pokemin dont jhast do dat, whats ur angal?" Barry looked over the Buizel suspiciously as though trying to determine what Satoshi's "master plan" was. All of a sudden, Barry's eyes lite up with all the luminescence of a rock.

"Ahhhh, I shce whats ja dewin, fhine",Barry said with a smug smile, "phine, ahm in yer dhebta fer now, but just to lehtja know, ahm whan step ahead of ya, ah, dhewn't shay anything, lehts jeiust head ta our fhirts dungin, loot da place, and maybe give ah few pokemins da bhird, cemon Mahtoasty, our fhortuine ahwaits!... But first..." Then Barry ran up to the Totodile (he didn't learn his name) who was talking to a Lillpup and plucked two of the Berries from his pouch.

"Dhanks fer sharin buddy, whe maight need dez!", Barry cried as he ran off with the fruit (in his defense, the Totodile was offering).

Last edited:
After waking up from her nap. She came out to see lots of pokemon. She saw a lillipup and a lapras.. also a totodile.. Akela just sat there and watched silently

"No thanks, Kage, I'm good," the tiny shiny declined the Totodile's offer.

"Y'know? You're kinda lucky you can't evolve. No stat changes, no being called weak because you're small. None of it," Trixie replied to Nes.

After she said this, though, a Bidoof took two of Kage's offered Berries and ran off. Eyes wide, she ran after the two, telling Nes she'd be right back. "Hey, you!" she called to the Bidoof, "sure, Kage may've been offering those Berries, but not to you! Get back here! Don't make me use an attack!"

Name Losnar
Species Lucario
Age 17
Gender Unknown
Level 70
Bio Losnar is a silent , aneaky lucario whos speed is un matched
Personality Silent, Mischevious, Humourous
Other none

Nes sighed and used Surf, not hurting the Bidoof, but catching up with it. "I know Sheer Cold, so I think you should give those back."

Kage caught up to the bidoof, jumped over him, and growled "Those berries are mine!" and Kage did it with such a scary face that he stoped the drunken bidoof in his tracks.

Trixie skidded to a halt, after seeing Nes and Kage take the berries back from the Bidoof. "Well, that was easier than expected," she said, smiling like a doofus. "Nice job getting the Berries back, guys!"

Status
Not open for further replies.