• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Dark Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nes sighed. "Hang on." Nes went into the bar and came out with an Oran Berry. She went over and put the Oran Berry next to the Bidoof. "That'll keep him occupied for a while."

"Geez come on Losnar we need more members to the team," Akela barked. She dragged him to the lapras and introduced herself. "Im Akela, what's your name?"

"Woooaaaahhh" He was dragged to a lapras so he looked at the lapras realiaing it could be a good part of the team

"Looks like this lapras is already in a team," She bowed her ears down. "Let's find some members to our team" She began padding away but then she heard Kage. "Oh.. sorry. Me and this Lucario, Losnar, are looking for team members... sorry!"

"YEH DHON'T SCHARE MEH, AHM AHLREADY DEAD INSIDE!!!!" Barry roared at the Mightenya and Totodile, but was stopped in his tracks by the Totodile's Scary Face.

"....gewd loarhd yer ughly..uh HEH!", Barry said, befoe having his precious berries taken from him, "NO FHAIR! Dat uhgly Thotodile detrected me, GIVE'EM BHACK UGHLY!" And there it was, Barry and Kage were wrestling over the berries like two children in play school, except this clash of water living Pokemon had all the intensity of two Hydregion clashing in the mountain. Scrapes were had, punches were thrown, the very ground was torn assunder, then Barry's face turned green, his cheeks puffed out, and....

"BBBBLLLLLARRRRRGGGHHHHH",Barry roared, vomiting all over Kage and his precious berries, spraying the Totodile and all near him with a viscous green-yellow liquid. The smell permeated all through out the street, it would take hundreds of baths for Kage to feel clean again.

"Uhhhh, ahn sehcond thought, ye can kehp him, cemon Mahtoasty, lehts goha!", Barry said before fleeing with Satoshi.

"Argh! That is the most disgusting thing I have seen a Bidoof do!" She growled. "Losnar.. can I attack the Bidoofus?!"

"Oh, man. I feel bad, but it's actually kinda funny..." Trixie said quietly, chuckling at Kage's reaction what just happened. "You're gonna need a looot of soap, buddy."

Kage was so furious he evolved. "Whaaa?? I didn't think that's how evolution worked... huh. Guess ya learn something new everyday."

Losnar watched Kage and Akela chase the bidoof it took a couple secomds for bidoof to realised he was getting chased

AWWWWWW CRRRAPPPP DIS GUNNA BE A TEHIGHT WAN MAHTOASTY!", Barry said as he ran from the newly formed rescue team, including the newly evolved Totodile. With a good amount of luck, he managed to avoid most of the attacks, only suffering minor scratches, unfortunately for them, Barry had a secret technique! Running into a valley, he turned around, looked at the newly evolved Kage with fury in his eye's, AND!...Used strength to move a boulder to block their path out of the riven.

"AHAH, ghud luck gettin tew us noaw wit out strengith, an nhoa one bodards tew leanrn dat shiiteiy mewve!", Barry said as he laughed at the attacking Pokemon. But in his panic, Barry didn't realized that he lead Satoshi to a Mystery Dungeon. Looks like, one way or another, they'd either met their fortune or doom hear.

"Whel Mahtoasty, ahfter yew!", Barry said with a sheepish smile, gesturing towards the dungeon.

Akela used dark pulse, smashing the boulder into bits. She used shadow ball and blased it to a nearby tree.. making it topple and fall in front of BIDOOFUS. "MY FUR IS GONNA SMELL LIKE IDIOT FOR A WEEK!" Akela yelled as she gained on him.

"Wait, hold up! I wanna come, too!" Trixie raced after the Bidoof and Kage, powering up a Giga Impact. She used the Hyper Beam equal to add her fair share of pain to the Bidoof, smiling proudly to herself as the move hit.

(I'll be back tomorrow. 'Night!)

Status
Not open for further replies.