• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Dark Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Water, wet, bubbly" Akela said. "When I get out of the bath.. I guess Losnar and I will have to find some team members.." She said with her ears drooped down.

"Before you go Kage, I was wondering if you would wanna be in our.... team?" Akela put her tail in between her legs and her ears drooped down.

"Umm, I could ask Losnar if he wants to join so okay" Akela nodded. She began to pad to the river and jumped in playfully, splashing herself with water, barking happily.

Losnar heard Kage and ran out to the water and dived into the water when he surfaced "you smell better than before

"Phew, we mahd it ta shafety Mahtoasty, dey a'int gunaa fhollow us in 'ere!", Barry yelled triumphantly. However, even in his drunken stat, he couldn't help but be taken in by the overwhelming display of the Mystery Dungeons. The cavern seemed to stretch impossibly high, so far up that one couldn't even see the roof. The dungeon was eerily silent, yet one couldn't shake the forbidding feeling that something, or multiple things, were watching them. this was clearly a place that no civilized Pokemon should enter, in fact, it could be believed that no Pokemon, even the most ferocious wild one, had ever ventured into the deeper parts of the cave. In short, it was very scary. Barry allowed himself to be shell-shocked for another second before gathering his wits.

""Whelps, nho point in shtandins ahround, lets ghet ah move on Mahtoasty...", Barry said, not all that confident in his tone.

"Ok" Akela replied, "Hey! Nes! Can I, Akela the Mightyena, and Losnar the Lucario, join your team?" Akela asked, blasting a shadow ball up into the air, while splashing Losnar and Kage to get Nes' attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.