• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Island Role-play

King Karp's Magikarp army all used bounce and landed on the deck of the ship, starting battles against the Slowpoke Crew.

King Karp and Azu burst through the window to King's throne room, and took into the situation around them. They both leapt into battle against King, King Karp using tackle and Azu using bubble.

The Gyrados used dragon rage and opened fire on the ship, while Braviary engaged the Pidgey and Pidgeot in the air.

King paused a moment to realize what just happened when he felt the bump. "Did you. Just hit. My ship?" He asked. King prepared for battle.

Pidgeot was in the air preparing to fight Braviery. "just like old times buddy?" He said.

Silver was just laying there. he knew a battle was going on. He was just laying there. just waiting. he couldn't fight anyway. he was waiting to be taken to a cell. he was wondering if King Karp would notice him. there were so many questions going through silver's head while he was just laying to the side of the battle.

Last edited:
|Hoi|
Character Bio:

Name: Zo
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Shy, gentle Pokemon but get's mad if you attack
Appearance: Has soft blue rings and one ear's tip seems to point down
Accessories: A pokeball plush with the text Z.O.D.A
Backstory:A long time ago while surfing with his trainer he fell off and a giant wave took him to this island
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zo woke to sounds of crashing wave, making him remember how he lost his trainer One morning just like any in the vitla region but while they were surfing Zo fell of into the sea and was pushed by the force of a wave onto this island.
Zo then continued to get some berries as he was before and returned to his hideout as he could sense a battle a wanted none of it

Ashley sighed, shaking her head. Why had she com here? She realized the simple answer. Ashley had woken up one day, dazed, by a pile of huge rocks. She didn't remember anything. The only way she even knew her name was the fact that it was carved in a necklace she was wearing. Some burning instinct had told her to come to this island. That she would find her memory somehow here. And now Ashley was here, and she was no closer to regaining memories than she was by that pile of rocks. Ashley sighed and went into a cave. It would provide sufficient shelter from any hostile Pokemon or any storms.

"Just like old times" Braviary said, smiling, and dived into battle.

Meanwhile, King Karp used bounce, and bounced towards King, narrowly missing before turning around and flying straight towards King's back

On the top deck, the Magikarp were attacking the Slowpoke, using tackle and bounce. Three of them had spotted Slowbro and leapt into attack

Pidgeot dived into battle too. "I am much more stronger than last time! There is no way I can lose. Unless I explode!" Pidgeot said. Sudenly a Pidgy appeared holding a Voltorb. "Here is the explosive you wanted sir." The Bird said. Pidgeot turned around. The bomb exploded and Pidgeot fell down to earth.

King used Future Attack before King Karp hit. King fell back into the wall and used Psychic to hold King Karp in the air.

The upper deck was maddness. Magikarp and Slowpoke falling off of the ship, left and right. One Slowbro threw up a Voltorb so it will hit the next person under it. It ended up hitting Pidgeot, already falling, and sending him into the landscape far away. "Idiots!" He said whilst getting blasted away.

Ashley saw the Bird Pokemon flying through the air. It looked injured. Having a heart, Ashley started running in the direction the Pokemon was falling. She twisted left and right, through trees, bushes, and boulders alike, until it landed at last. Ashley was panting as she reached the crashed avian Pokemon. "Are you okay?" She asked.

(OOC: Hello, welcome to my RP, if you want to join you just need to fill out a form in our discussion page and then if i accept it, you can join)
Braviary stopped and kind of just stared for a while as Pidgeot plummeted down to earth. "That was anticlimactic" he commented "Oh well"
He dived towards the top deck, preparing to attack the Slowpoke and Slowbro, he saw the Gyrados floating beside the ship, attacking when they could, but the chaos of the battle made it impossible for them to fire without hitting the Magikarp Army, and the Pidgey were too quick for their large, slow bodies to properly attack. They also couldn't just hit the ship because King Karp was somewhere inside, still battling

Meanwhile, in the depths of the ship, King Karp struggled against the Psychics grasp, but it was too much for him. He eventually gave into its power, knowing that all it would take was one hit from Azu to break King’s concentration, but when he looked at Azu his spirits dropped.

Azu was paralysed with fear, staring at the Slowpoke King with terrified eyes as she contemplated what would happen should he try to rescue King Karp. King Karp locked eyes with his fellow King and spoke. “Fine then, take me down!” he taunted “but when my men take down your Pidgey and Slowpoke above, they will come down for me”

Soul finally woke up. "Where am I? Who are all these people? Who am I?"Soul asked himself. He walked into a throne room. He saw a gloden magikarp, a slowking, a Azurill, and a dewott lying on the ground seeming to be unconsious. "What is going on here?" Soul asked out loudy.

When Fraser woke up on The Island, he was very confused, on his right, a battle was going on, on his left, it was all quiet, he went left,
"uh, no way am I getting into this battle,"He said"I need friends first!"He went left and fell down a hill, multiple times!he then said"Whew, better take a rest, man, this view is Amazing!"

Last edited:
((OOC: Nobody has posted so i'm gonna post))

Soul looked as a battle went on. Soul wanted to get in the Fun. He pulled out his shell and started Whacking Pokemon. "This is fun!" He said. Then, Soul whacked the only Slowking in the Room.

(OOC: @montymike you gonna reply?)
Ashley shook the bird Pokemon. She looked around and saw a few Oran berries. "Maybe those'll help," She said to herself. She ran over and grabbed a few, then brought them back to the Pidgeot.

(I died in a car crash if you were wondering why I have not posted in forever.)

"So, I won?" King asked himself. "I actually won something in my life! Yes!" He yelled happily. He ran around his room a bit before he realized something. "My Slowbros just fell off the ship." The Ship then starts to break down, whilst falling into the ocean below. But the people on there had most likely 10 minutes, due to the height from the ship to the ground.

"That is just FANTASTIC" Karp said sarcastically "How did you manage to screw this one up too?"
"Wh-what is happening?' Azu asked in fear
"Well King here crashed his ship and now we are ALL going to down" Karp complained "King, your really lucky that we are all water type"

Silver got up for the first time in a long time. "What? The ship's going down? I can't get off this thing! It's because of this stupid Slowking!" Silver said, pointing to King. Soul walked up to King Karp. "What's a ship Sir?" He asked him Sliver walked over to his little brother. "Bro, you know what a ship is." Silver said. "Bro? what's a Bro. And who are you?" Soul asked. Silver Sighed. "Great. Because of this Idiot Slowking and his rock throwing, my Bro 's got amnesia..." Silver said. "What's Amnesia?" Soul asked.

Ashley sighed, then looked at the ocean. There was a ship sinking. Ashley looked at the Pidgeot, then back at the ship. Pidgeot, ship. Eventually, she went with reason and stayed with the Pidgeot. After all, she was a Fire-type. Water wouldn't exactly be the smartest choice for her. She tackled some trees and gathered their branches to make somewhat of a campfire-ish thing, then set it alight with one of her attacks. "There we go," She murmured. The Quilava curled up beside the flames and began to drift into slumber.

"So." King said looking out the window. "We are all going to survive the crash since our water typing. I guess we can just talk and chill out." King said. "I just need to go get Ice Tea." He said walking out the door. He locked it behind him. "I mean I don't have anything else to do." King turns on the Pidgeot radar. It said he was too far for King to get there before the crash. "Well. My army is basically dead." He looked around at all the Pokemon on the ground. He then used Psychic to move the ship over the Island again. "I don't think they can survive the fall now." King looked down. King tripped on his leg when turning around, and fell off the ship, and hitting the ground. King fainted.

"Ice...." King Karp said incredulously "Tea.... at a time like this"
He peered over the side of the ship "I should... probably help him?" He said to himself "Uh"

"Alrighty then" King Karp said, as he exited the Throne Room "King has just fallen off the ship in the mundane task of getting Ice Tea, so I'm assuming its time for us to make our move, again. Everyone get to the Gyrados' and fly back home. I have something to take care of"
Azu walked up to him "What about me?"
"Braviary!" he ordered "Take Azu someplace safe"
"Yes Sir!" Braviary said, picking up Azu

As he watched his army depart, he leapt off of the OTHER side of the ship, using bounce. "I sincerely hope there is some body of water he-" he bounced off of a mountain, and into another one. Then another, then into a tree, before finally landing in a small lake. He looked out of the side, scanning the area for King

As Fraser was exploring, he sat next to a lake, before getting splashed by a body of water, His body absorbed the liquid, and he looked at the small body of water
"Uh, who's there?"He asked when a faint shadow appeared in the lake.

Name: Gold
Species: Shiny Vulpix
Personality: Sky and kind
Accessories: Green Scarf
Backstory: She can't remember what happened to her family but she can see fire and water when she thinks of it.

Name: Opal
Species: Shiny Eevee
Personality: Confident and wild
Accessories: Blue Scarf
Backstory: She got chased out of her home and got lost from her family but was found by a Vaporeon. After many days of training, she left the Vaporeon to find adventure.

Approved?

(OOC: As it is, there is a Discussion Thread for us to put out bios in
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-island.14558/
However I see nothing wrong with your bio and so you shall be accepted. Just make sure you read both the RP and PRP rules before joining. By the way, welcome to Pokecharms)

Swimming to the top of the lake, King Karp turned to Fraser.
"Just a Magikarp" he said "hey, have you seen a Slowking with an ego too big for his head anywhere around here?"

(OOC: @montymike, Ashley's kinda in a cave with your Pidgeot character...)
Ashley heard footsteps on the grass. She opened an eye to see a Psyduck walking away with some of the berries. "Hey!" The Quilava yelled. The Psyduck, knowing that it had been caught in the act, fled. Ashley growled, but did not chase it. Again, she wasn't going to mess with Water. She checked on the Pidgeot again. No change yet.

Gold woke up on the beach while on the other side of the island Opal was looking for her. "Gold? Where are you? Where am I? Where are we?" She said while wandering. Gold yawned and stood on the sand, cold and hungry.

Pidgeot woke up. "Wow they are some idiots." He mumbled getting up. He saw a Quilava next to him. "OK, thank you for the berries I geuss." He said flying, and grabbing all of the berries. He placed them on his back so he can fly. He flew to where the King fell. "Oh great." Pidgeot flew down to care for his needs. He gave him three Oran Berries, after eating Three himself. "And I am up." King said. "Pidgeot! Bring me to my castle Pidgeot!" He ordered. "Well, sir, you blew it up along with the village, you are not king of anything right now." Pidgeot replied. "Shoot, to the deep forest then!" Barked King. "Yes sir." King jumped on the back of Pidgeot and flew deep into the forest.

Opal continued to search. She had found nothing but trees, sand, grass, and water. She thought to herself, are they here? It was a possibility. On the other side of the island Gold wandered on the beach looking for food. She saw some berries and raced over to where they were.

Ashley watched the Pidgeot fly off and sighed, feeling a bit lonely. Her stomach growled. She went looking for some more food and came across a small lake. Ashley noticed two other Pokemon discussing...something. Her flames instantly flared out of fear that this could be one of their territory. She took a deep breath and tried to rurn down the blue bursts. Just get some berries and run, she told herself, spotting an Oran bush. Ashley started over carefully, then stepped on a twig. She blazed up again at the sharp crack.