• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Island Role-play

A Slowbro came up from behind him. He looked at the Magikarp. He then looked at the damage it caused. He thought the only way to stop this fish is a special way! The Slowbro attempted to grab King Karp and throw him into a hole, so he can't do anymore damage to the Pidgeys.

"Whoa!" King Karp shouted as he was suddenly tossed into a hole, he looked up, it was to high for him to splash of flail out of, and there was no way to Gain the momentum necessary to use bounce, "run" he shouted to Azu, who was somewhere outside of the hole "RUN!"

Azu did what she was told, and ran quickly out of the area, following the river, and not once looking back, when she was far enough away, she stopped and turned back towards the battlefield, just a dot In the distance, thankfully, it seemed like she wasn't followed. She wondered where King Karp's house was, which got her thinking about King Karp, if the Pidgey won, he would not be able to escape

Silver was on the verge of being knocked out. he had one HP left. But Soul threw him a couple oran berries.

The Brothers kept fighting 1 pidgey, no, 2, No 3, pidgeys fell. They saw king karp pummel a pidgey. It was chaos. Silver looked back, and soul was struggling against a group of pidgeys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pidgeot smiled. "I was waiting for you to show me what you had." The Slowbro knew what was going on, he ran over to the two brothers and used incinerate. It burned their items, but doing only minor damage to the brothers. "You are not the only one who can use these discs!" Pidgeot said. "A ship crashed awhile back holding items, only a few landed on your side, but a ton did on our side of the island! These discs can teach a variety of moves to our troops." He explained.

Silver yelled, "What do you want?" Silver looked back at his brother. He sweeped all the Pidgeys around him away. they had fainted. "We just want to live in peace! Just leave us alone!" Silver Yelled.

Pidgeot looked at them. "Wouldn't you want to know?" He asked. "Well, we want your land. Its simple, all you need to do is to give us your land, and no one will get hurt. You still can live here, but you will have new neighbors." Pidgeot said. Pidgeot was waiting for a response, so he can give orders to his troops.

"You can have our Land!" We are fine with you guys moving in." Silver replied.

"Yeah!" Soul Yelled. "Just Don't destroy our tree house! Please!!"

Silver handed out the contract. "Just don't hurt us."

"You see, ignorant fools. We need to OWN the land, and we will not be happy with just living with you." Pidgeot said. "Now, you need to surrender the land or face the consequences!" The Slowbro started to bury King Karp alive. "Now, I will ask you again. Give us the land, and no one will get hurt." Pidgeot said in a soothing, and calm voice.

"I can't believe they are giving in like that" King Karp thought to himself "After all that we fought for..."
He leapt out of the hole, which was much shallower thanks to the Slowbro trying to suffocate him and used bounce, diving towards the Pidgeot and preparing to knock it backwards
Tears filled his eyes when he thought of the Azuril, whom he had sworn to protect, yet he was not able to

Meanwhile, Azu was watching from somewhere else, where she wondered what was happening, she saw King Karp dive towards the Pidgeot, who was apparently making some kind of deal with the others, she wondered what was happening, and knew that there was no way for King Karp to win that desperate fight, so she turned around, and left

Dusk looked at the brothers giving up, They werent actually doing it? No, Dusk lunged over, attempting to throw a thunder punch into the Pidgeot's side, It should do alot since its an electric type attack, but after all this fighting Dusk couldnt afford to give up, Not after all this fighting.

Silver had the contract in his hand. He Ripped it. "Now Nobody owns the land." Silver said. you can take it. There was tears in his eyes." I just don't want my brother getting hurt. RAZOR SHELL!" He threw it at the Pidgeot. "I'm not Giving up!"

"I put up a nice act, huh?" Silver said, grabbing his shell.

Pidgeot thought a moment. "Oh you were giving it to me, wow I am pretty stupid then." Then he got hit in the back by bounce. It did not deal too much damage. "Silly Magikarp. That will not do anything to a flying type!" Pidgeot turned back around. "As I was saying." He then was hit with the Razor Shell. "Hah! I still can fight!" He was cut off from the Thunder punch. "OW." He said before he fell to the floor. The remaining troops went over and attempted to grab soul.

Once again King Karp was on the ground, unable to move
"argh!" King Karp shouted as the Pidgey grabbed him "Unhand me!"

Meanwhile, Azu was following the stream, when she reached a massive waterfall, swimming underneath she found an expansive cave,
"So this is his house" she said to herself "Its so... big..."

The Pidgeys flew off with King Karp, whilst the Pigeottos flew off with their leader. They flew across the island to Slow town. They put him into a large fish tank and started to slowly heave it into the small fortress. "King this guy was messing up our plans!" They said to King. King looked into the tank.

"you..." King Karp growled "I should have known!"
He looked King in the eye, "You should know better than to mess with these fine people" he said "What have they done to you? Or were they just in the way of your needless hunger for conquest?"
He looked at the guards surrounding him, escape attempts would be futile, he decided to just wait until he had an opportunity to escape

"Oh great King Karp." King said. King looked him in the eye too. "Now look at this island. It has many riches. Not even mentioning the ship wreck, which gave us those discs, and other items. So, I decided it was time for a change. Now my pidgeys went out to scout for people. Once done, we would have taken their land, and let the live in our new city. The most powerful ones will join my army. Afterwards, we will go to this 'Mainland' I have heard about. Different Pokemon live there, including the 'Human' Pokemon I have also heard about. We will then take over the mainland and everyone can live in peace. But no, your water type friends had to attack my Pidgeys! Now, you shiny fish. You will watch us take the island and then the 'mainland'!" The King said. He put on some sunglasses and put him into a cage. "Soon the Vileplums will eliminate your friends." Slowking said. He yawned, as he yawned he felt more smart. He then fell asleep.

This was the place, Slow town, not as innocent as it sounded though. They could bust in there... Or Aegislash could mind control them, being an aegislash and all. But they've already chosen there approach. Eniro rested on Eve's back as she stood out from the bush, walking towards what seemed to be slowbro's guarding the gate. She walked toward and stop, as they were obviously going to get hostile if she took another step.

The Slowbros turned around and stared at the Wievile and Aegislash. They started to slowly approach it. Once they finally reached them they looked down at them. "Hi how was your day?" One asked. "Welcome to Slow Villiage!"

"We will set off on our journey to save King Karp! We leave, NOW! Any one can follow us if they want to help us!" Silver yelled. they walked off after collecting more items. They arrived at what seemed like a castle.They had no idea if someone had followed them. Soul and silver went in the castle and overheard a conversation. it seemed to be between the king of the army and King Karp. In part of the conversation they said "But no, your water type friends attack my Pidgeys!"

Silver and Soul Burst through the door. " We did NOT attack your Stupid Pidgeys! We were just shooing them off because we didn't want anything to happen to our tree house! We didn't try to hurt them! Now Give us Back King Karp!" Yelled Silver

Eveleyn laughed. "I need to ask a question, and a short and simple answer." Eniro flicked his ribbon esc hand, the two slowpokes were surrounded with a dark aura. "Im looking for a vileplume, I want to know where it is and i want to know where it is, NOW." she exclaimed, pointed aegislash at one of their throats.

The slowbros pointed at the Tree House.

King woke up. "What?" He asked. "Oh hi!" He put on his sunglasses. "You must be those water types, am I correct? So you want me to let ol' Karpy go huh? Why would I ever do that. He is my greatest enemy and a threat to my plans. Now, I am going to say this nice and clearly. Give me your land or prepare to fight!"

"We don't have to fight, Remember? I Ripped the contract. The Land belongs to no one. I thought your servant would tell you that." Silver replied.

Eve walked in, and the dark aura caused both of the guards to follow Eve. The Slowking was just ahead, talking to what seemed an oshawott and a dewott. "Ooh, acting sounds like such a good idea, doesnt it Aegislash?" Eve whispered. "Go for it," Eniro replied. "Oh, so you're the two that i've been heard have been causing trouble around here, How unfortunate that I was sent here." Eve giggled, waiting to see the tension in the room rise.

(Talking about your charactors @Cutepikachu343 sorry for the confusion :p)

Last edited:
Winter lay in the cave unconscious as she lay there the sun hit her face causing her to wake up groggy and with a massive headache "ow my head where am I and what is going on?" She asked her self very confused as to where she was

Last edited:
"Oh, I wonder how he could have told me, He is fainted!" Slowking said. "Anyways I will send in my guards so I don't need to deal with you anymore." He Looked at the Sneaseal in the back. "Neat." King said. "Anyways the elite will be here soon."

Soul looked behind him. "What did you say?" Soul asked. "RAZOR SHELL!" He yelled. Silver clutched his brother's head to stop him from attacking the Weavile. Soul was flailing about."Soul, stop it," Silver said with a sigh.

Eve swiftly dodged both of their aqua tails, She launched into one of the slowpokes with an ice punch and Eniro swiftly slashed the other one with a Night slash, WHich should easily dispatch of them, due to type advantage of the moves, hoping for the aqua tail's to land hits on the two other water type pokemon. Something caught eve's eye though, It was infront of the slowking's "throne" A shiny magikarp, Maybe she could take it as a trophy.

Silver swept Soul in front of him and his Razor Shell destroyed the aqua tails. "Wow, i didn't know i could do that," Said Soul. "Well don't stop! there's more aqua tales!" Silver Yelled.

"Oh, ok. RAZOR SHELL!" Soul replied. Soul looked at the slowking. "Hey, That's the Slowking I saw sleeping in front of our house!" Soul said.

Last edited:
King used focus blast on eve to get her away from King Karp. The elites soon arrived. 4 Slowbros used energy ball on the brothers. Pidgeot and 10 Pidgeys busted through the wall. Pidgeot decided to use attract on Eve “Hey there girl. Wanna kiss?” He asked.

Eve was infactuated, But Eniro was having none of it. "YOU, DARE TALK TO M'LADY LIKE THAT BIRD SCUUUUUM!!!!!" And slashed at the pidgeott with a mighty Sacred Sword, The attack was super effective, due to the pidgeott being normal type. Eniro held Eve while doing the attack aswell.

Pidgeot slowly got up. “Oh so you wanna go then?” He then turned to eve. “Oh my love. Will you use a dark type move on this mean old sword?” He asked very cutely.

Soul Hit Pidgeot With Razor Shell. "Stop sweet talking her you ugly freak!" Soul yelled. Soul hit Pidgeot over and over again with Razor Shell.
"Why does MY brother have to like that Weavile? Asked Silver loud enough so everyone could hear.

Winter growled at the flying types as she sent a wide spread thunderblot at them hitting them as she stayed hidden in the shadows she tilted her head looking at them all

"Eve! DId you hear him? The pidgeotto said to use HAIL" the aegislash screamed, as it preformed Wide guard, protecting the two brothers with his shield. Eve smiled a bit, as she breathed in and the air got colder, and large chunks of ice started to rain on the kingdom.

Silver looked over at where the thunderbolts came from. He saw a pokemon hiding in the shadows. He walked over and said, "Hi, I'm Silver, Whats your name?"

Soul and silver looked up and saw hail. They put their shells over their heads to protect them.

Winter looked at silver and teleported away to another spot higher up and less noticeable then before as she did this several pidgey flew at her which she sent to the ground with another thunderblot

Silver looked down to where the pokemon was. it was gone. Silver looked up and saw pidgeys a thunderbolt knocked some out. some were still flying. Silver used waterfall and knocked out the other pidgeys.