• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Island Role-play

King was annoyed. “I knew I shouldnt have hired birds!” He said. “Pidgeot why did you use hail! It hurts me and my people. Also your troops are getting hurt by it too!” King had a button in his hand and he presses it. Voltorbs start to roll in and explode. King and some pidgeys jumped out the window and ran away. The fort has started to collapse. The Town, and King started to make a path using Psychic through the water to the ship wreck.

Winter ran behind them making sure no one fell behind as she also remained unseen she took out any of the troops that where trying to follow them using psychic and pycho cut

"Soul, We have to go, run!" Silver yelled. They saw the path the slowking had made. "Silver through that path!" Soul yelled to his brother. they walked down the path, careful not to get spotted.

The line went into the ship wreck. 10 Slowbros remained on top deck, and all flying types were tied to the ship wreck. The rest walked under the deck. The Slowbros used psychic to allow the broken ship to fly. They started to fly over the island when they got trapped by an anchor. "OK, who left the anchor down?" Asked King.

Silver relized an anchor was blocking the way. he ran up to the anchor and yelled "RAZOR SHELL!" and sliced the anchor in half. He looked back at the Slowking. "You'll thank me for this later, now go!" Silver ordered the slowking.

Eve watched as the ship seemed to be stuck in the sky by... Its anchor... "And i thought they were smart." she mumbled. "Come on Aegislash, we got to get on that ship." She shouted over her shoulder and volted out of the same window as the slowking did. It wasnt that far from the sea, but they were going to retract the anchor at any moment, It would probably take a minute though. "But that magikarp WILL be mine." Eve exclaimed. She looked at the anchor. It was pretty cool looking, for an anchor. She started to climb it. "Well, you could wait-" Eniro tried to explain "SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL RIGHT NOW!" Eve interrupted, as she continued climbing. Aegislash grabbed her by the shoulders, and threw her up at the ship's bottom, She was about to fall down, But she clung to a piece of wreckage, and climbed into the bottom of the ship, Aegislash appeared up in the ship a bit later, though.

Winter hid behind one of the broken boards of the ship watching and helping where she knew she could not be seen in the work hoping she wouldn't be found out by any of the pokemon

Soul looked behind him after his brother slashed the anchor. he swore he heard something. he saw a Kirlia hiding behind debris, waved and said, "Hi!"

Last edited:
King thought for a moment. He realized if he had not said that, everything would be fine. "Whatever." He said. The flying ship started to move forward towards mainland. Some of the slowpoke was on watch duty.

In his cabin, Pidgeot was looking at a picture of Eve. "One day I will have you my love." He said to himself. When he walked out of his cabin he saw Eve. "Oh my love, I have so missed you!" He said lovingly. "Also you sword, if you try to hit me, I have my Koffing!" He said holding out a Koffing. " It has Destiny Bond, so if you make me faint, you will faint!"

Soul and silver started to climb the rope left by the rest of the anchor. Soul sliced off the rope below them with Razor Shell. Silver called down to the Slowking and yelled "SlowKing, Right here and now we shall form a truce, we will not attack you or your troops if you will not attack us, we don't like the thought of people getting hurt, so we want to help!"

Eve sighed, and looked over the edge. "I've never been in the sky, or really cared about if for that matter, but from up here it looks... Beautiful..." She remarked as she quietly looked over the edge. Eniro carefully glanced at the pidgeott, and then floated and looked over the edge. It was as Eve said, absolutely stunning Eniro thought as he looked over the edge. "Name's Eveleyn, Yours?" She asked as she looked at the flying type, waiting for a response.

Last edited:
Silver and Soul got to the top of the rope only to climb right next to the Weavile. they climbed up onto the ship. "Oh, you." Silver said with a scowl. "Great."

Winter watched the weavile, silver, and soul tilting her head as winter felt something hit her in the head as she fell off of the crows nest unconscious

Last edited:
"I do not go by a name, who needs one?" He said. "Well the whole gang is here." The birds surrounded them.

King was not listening to them and threw a rock at them. "Trying to sleep here!" He yelled back. He then fell back asleep in his throne.

Silver said this to soul. "Soul, come here." soul walked over to him. Silver whispered something into soul's ear. Soul jumped off the ship. He walked up to the Slowkings's throne, woke him up, and said "Mr. Slowking? My brother wanted me too tell you that we don't own our land land anymore, so you can take the land and move in, just don't hurt us. He also wanted to ask a question: If you move in and take the land, will we be under your control? Like your citizens? Do we have to follow your orders?"

"Well little one." King said. "I will take the land. Also, when I take it you will be like the citizens of Slow Town. Now I will not hurt you if you give the land to me either." He walked over to take a drink of water. "And no punishment will be given to you for fighting some of my troops." he said.

"Why of course!" He said cheerfully. He then moved silver onto the deck of the ship using Psychic. "Now can you please write a deed for the land and give it to me? King asked.

When Soul reached the deck he told his brother about what the slowking said. "What do we do big bro?" Soul Asked Silver. "Big bro don't worry." Silver handed the deed to his little brother. "I ripped a fake deed. This is the real one. Give it to the Slowking." Soul took the deed and jumped off the ship. "Mr. Slowking? Here's the deed." Souls said. Soul held out the deed to the Slowking.

King the picked up the deed. "Why thank you little guy!" King said very happily. King went onto the intercom to announce that they were going to the mainland. He turned around to look at Soul. "Will you and your brother like to join my army to take over this 'Mainland' full of new Pokemon and plants?" He asked.

"No thank you sir. Sorry sir." Soul told the slowking. "Also, we did not own the all of the mainland, only a chunk of it." Soul walked into the crowd.

"Oh. Well anyways go down to your cabin and please do not interrupt any of my plans for becoming king of the world." King said. The ship started to head for the mainland.

Luckily for King Karp, the cage he was in was made to be blastproof, and the voltorb explosion did not hurt him as much as it should have. Of course, the cage was not fall-out-of-a-giant-castle-proof, but it did soften the landing a bit. He climbed out of the wreck and swam to the sea, where he saw the Slowking Ship leaving the island. His eyes filled with anger How Dare They let their path of conquest destroy the lives of innocents!

He wondered what had happened to everyone else, and decided to swim back to his underwater home, built under a waterfall. He entered, and saw Azu.
"What happened" Azu asked
"Everything" King Karp sighed "Prepare yourselves, its time for war!"

He watched as the floating ship left the island, and went back to the remains of Slow Village, where he and Azu searched the wreck for survivors, finding only a few Pidgey and Slowpoke whom King must have accidentally left behind.

"where are we" one asked "where is our King?"
"Gone" replied King Karp "Gone on a conquest to destroy the Mainland"

The Pidgey flew away to meet their leader, while the Slowpoke attempted to rebuild. King Karp helped them, and it was done pretty soon, as most of the damage was done to the castle, and the village itself just needed minor repairs. There was no repair for the castle, but the actual village was fixed in a surprisingly short time. King Karp and Azu watched from the hill as the Slowpoke entered their homes again, after all, it was their Tyrannical king who had brought this upon them.

He went back to his undersea cavern, and rang a small bell. As soon as he rang it, twenty Magikarp and two Gyrados surfaced from the water, and a Braviary landed just outside of the cave. "you called?" Bravery asked "what do you need?"

"The Slowpoke King is about to invade the mainland" King Karp said "I need your help to stop him"
"Of course" Braviary said "We will help you"

The Magikarp mounted the Gyrados (Gyrados are flying type so obviously they can fly) and King Karp and Azu climbed onto Braviary, and they began to fly towards the Flying Ship of the Slowking King

King was yet again sleeping on his throne. "Now King Karp, I will have the mainland and then I can be loved by all!" He said. He walked over to an empty space in his cabin. "Oh no." He said with fear in his eyes. He then looked out the window to see the Gyrados flying towards the ship. He ran to the intercom to send all forces to attack the water types. The Pidgeys all just ran into the Pokemon and fell down whilst the Pidgeottos were using take down on them. Pidgeot was still sleeping. As a last resort King threw a Hard Stone at them.

Soul and sliver woke up. "Uhhhhhh..." Soul moaned. "I still can't belive you gave away the land, big bro," "Don't worry, the deed was fake little bro," Silver whispered so nobody can hear. "We'er still with King Karp." They walked out of their cabin and walked around. A hard stone came flying at them, hit soul in the head. He fell to the ground. he was knocked out.

King looked to see if the rock hit. "I ment to hit the Gyrados!" King yelled at them. King then went into the safe zone to prepare impact from the Pokemon.

Silver Jumped down off the ship. He ran to where the Slowking was hiding. He Used Razor shell and blasted through the safe Zone, and chopped the deed in half. He said "I. Don't. Care." to the slowking and slashed him across the face.

Silver was floating in the air. "Hey. Why can't be be nice?" He asked. "I have no more patience for legally obtaining land anymore." King called the remaining Slowbros and Slowpokes to do something. The island started to lift out of the ground from their Psychic attack. "Now I have been easygoing for this ordeal. I am not going to play anymore games? Understand?" He said whilst smacking Silver against the walls multiple times. "Now. Be a nice little boy and leave me be."

He dropped Silver. "You see, I wanted to be nice. But when you want a fight, you get a fight." He said whilst going back to his throne to sleep. "Oh wait King Karp." He said walking back into the safe zone.

Silver, lying on the ground, recovered from fainting. he kept his eyes closed, waiting to be brought to a prison cell or the like. he was wondering if his brother was going to be locked away. He fell asleep waiting to be brought away.