• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Island Academy

Waking up slowly with dead and very sleepy eyes he found a girl calling his name and she had asked him why he was in the hallway. "Oh, is that you Sage.........Sorry for the trouble." He said groggly. "You would probably take me for a fool but I busted my watch trying to catch this little number." He gestured to his Pokèball that held his newly caught Eelektrik. "Take a look if you'd like, but I'm going to try to actually get some sleep before class staaaa....." He couldn't finish his sentence before falling to sleep for the first time. Roy was huddled uo against him and sleepy all through the night. Roy looked up at Sage and gave a little chirp good morning. It then proceeded to lay up against Donero.

Last edited:
Sage blinked twice, ruffling the feathers on Roy's head as he nuzzled up against his trainer. He'd fallen asleep that quickly? Classes were soon! Probably..? Why else would her watch be set to wake her up this early? The way that Olliver Saturn guy put it, maybe classes were optional? Maybe that was why they had a 1 BP incentive to attend.

Optional or not, Sage needed some currency. Three BP wasn't too bad, but compared to Ryan after that battle? She needed to buy more Pokeballs. Catches don't always happen so easily, she knew, and besides, she only had one left. That settled it, she'd be going to class, if it was class anyways. Would the others all be up and around too?

Bah. Sage shook her head. Too much contemplation and questioning. She didn't have time for this. Making her way down the stairs and out of the center, she headed off towards the arena from yesterday, prepared to wait for the others.

"Nice sleep, right, Lily?" Ryan asked the small Pokemon. Lily nodded in agreement. "I can't believe I already have four Pokemon... I should refrain from that for a bit. Gone mad with power, huh?" All of the surrounding monsters, including the Dwebble, nodded. Ryan had asked questions about his team, them nodding yes or no. Luckily, they all wanted to be on a team, Neo a bit more reluctantly than the rest.

Donero continued to sleep. He was so tired that he even began snoring. Roy got startled a little bit being unfamilier with such sounds and then calmed down shortly after. Dreams began flowing into Donero's head and he remained asleep. "Im gonna catch yo........." He mumbled. "Darn, so clo....."