• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Island Academy

"Ya, they have a calming effect, or that's what I think. Also, I need a teammate, so sure! We need to test our new Pokemon." Ryan asked. "Do you guys want to come as well?" Ryan said to the other trainers in the room. "A third Pokemon would be cool, right? The more, the merrier! Just meet in the wasteland!"

Ryan clicked a button on his watch and was sent to the wastland. He noticed some Pokemon in the distance, but decided to wait for the other trainers and their Pokemon.

"Pokemon are strange arnt they." Donero said walking over and petting the Scraggy on the head. "Mind having a 3 way battle?" He really wanted to test his Bagons potential. "The only catch is that we can only use the new Pokèmon we caught." Donero pulled out his Bagon. "Come on out.... Meliodas!" A flash of light shot out and a Bagon came out with a rage of fury ready to thrash everything in its path. "Unless Timmy boy would like to join us and make it a double battle?" He looked at Timothy and gestured for him to join in on the fun. "Come on, you know you want to!" He saw Ryan teleport away. "Nevermind, this can wait for later then. Guess ill meet you im the wasteland." He hit the button and vanished.

Sage was quick to follow, finding herself surprisingly eager to go. Sure, she never wanted to leave home on a journey, but this was different somehow. She'd just started, but training Pokemon, building rivalries, living on the island, it was actually fun, a lot of fun, and she was eager to have Joey grow on her the same way Brandi already had. She teleported in next to Donero and Ryan, and immediately there were wild Pokemon nearby from the sound of it. Still, she had her sights set on what she might want as her next Pokemon, and she certainly wasn't finding a flying type in the wasteland.
"So, that's quite the Torchic you've got." She said to Donero. "Shinies aren't exactly a dime a dozen, out of curiosity before we battle, how'd you get him?"

Donero smiled at Sage happy to give her an answer. "As a matter of fact i recieved him from my mother. It was given to her to hold onto by my father in the Orre region." He didnt know his father much, all he knew about him was that he was an astounding double battler. "He told her not to give it to me until i was ready. I didnt even know my mother had it hiding away until just today haha." He looked at his Torchic and wondered how long it waited in that pokeball all alone. "I guess my dad got really lucky and decided to do something good for once and give me this little guy with two tutored moves. My mother had to beg and beg the academy not to send me a pokemon because she had one waiting for an opportunity just like this. Im just really happy hes a shiny." He looked around the area. "What you guys lookin for around these parts?" He said with a little western accent.

"That's really neat. I know what it feels like to not have a dad around, but hey, if my dad gave me a shiny for my starter on a whim, I'd like mine a whole lot more," she joked, "and eh, I'm not really looking for much Pokemon-wise in the wastelands or crags." She shrugged. "I'd had my fill of this place and its types when I caught my Scraggy. Thought it'd be fun to check out the junkyard and get to know you guys, so don't let me down with that battle. From the looks of that Bagon though, I don't have to worry a thing about it being disappointing. That Rotom's gonna be interesting too." She pointed to Ryan.

"I'm looking fora fighting-type to cover my Pokemon's Dark weakness. I noticed a horde of them over there." Ryan said as he pointed to a group of fighting types by a big rock. He sent out Zeus and ran over to the small group of Pokemon, spying out which one he wanted. "Ok, now, Discharge!" Ryan said, as Zues summoned electricity from its small body and releases it on the group. The fighting types all lied down, temporarily paralyzed.

"Well im on the hunt for an electric type." He let Ryan do his own thing because he seemed to have it handled and went off in his own direction. "Do you know if there are any Electric types in the junkyard Sage?" He looked back at Sage. "Preferably a Elekid or Tynamo? You can join me if you'd like."

"Now! Attack the - um -..." Ryan quickly checked his watch. "Croagunk with Astonish!" Zeus sped forward, being cloaked in a ghostly light. They hit the Toxic Mouth Pokemon head-on and it fell to the ground. Ryan threw his pokeball at Croagunk and the red light flew into the ball. The button clicked twice, and dinged after the second.
"Nice job Zeus!" Ryan said, sending him back into his ball. "I have a name for you already. Welcome to the team, Neo." Ryan said to himself, running back to his friends before the other Pokemon got up.

"I sure didn't find any while I was out, but then again, I wasn't in the wastelands for too long. Come to think of it, there definitely weren't any in the forest either, but I'd be happy to come along and help you look." Sage's face lit up as Brandi and Joey walked along beside her. "They have these awesome caves in Unova, ones that are naturally lit from one end to the other because of these collective pools of static electricity. The energy is so strong in fact that they actually have these big floating rocks that just kinda levitate. It could just be a Unova-specific thing, but hey, this place is full of surprises. Maybe we'll run into one of those, in which case you could catch a Tynamo no problem." She realized that she was going off on a bit of a tangent talking about home, and because of it, she made a mental declaration of what her third Pokemon would be as they walked through the rocky landscape.

"Chargestone? I've heard of it. The cave is famous for it's electric and steel types, or so I heard." Ryan explained, appearing beside the two and their Pokemon. "I really like one of those Pokemon, it might be by the electric- types as well.

"Haha should show me around sometime." He said laughing. "Back where i lived, we had a mountain it had a huge waterfall in it and the water was very warm, sort of like a hot spring. I used to go there with friends to kick back and relax because the environment was so soothing." He remembered the warmth of the hot springs back in Meteor Falls. "The Hoenn region is quite famous for the beautiful mountain ranges and large amount of water in the region........ But most people just say its the region where you swim and surf to where you need to go."

"No way, I'd kill to see a mountain like that. I always hear about the crazy stuff you guys have in Hoenn, but in Unova, we've got Chargestone cave and a couple of ruins, and that's about it. Still, home is a home." She shrugged, turning to Ryan. "Congrats on the capture," she continued to interrogate Donero about his home region. "now say, you're from Lavaridge then, aren't you? My dad went charging off into Hoenn when he left me and my mom in Driftveil. I think that's where she told me he was headed. It was either that or Fallabor something-or-other." Sage searched her memory before giving it up. "Bah, the name doesn't matter. Tell me about Sootopolis, you have to swim underwater to reach it right? What's it like now after the whole incident with Kyogre and Groudon, and that one dragon too? Quayraza or whatever it was."

"My Nurse Joy once told me that legend. Kyogre and Groudon were fighting and the dragon stopped them.
Also, the Victory Road over in Unova looks amazing. I sometimes climb on top of the Pokecenter and look at it, even if briefly." Ryan explained to the other trainers. "By the way, this is my new Pokemon." Ryan let out the Croagunk and it jumped out, clearly healed a bit. It seemed to know what was going on and shrugged it off. "His name is Neo. Pretty cool right?" Ryan asked as he pulled a Oran berry off a bush and fed it to the Pokemon. Ryan then put him back in his ball.

"Its name is Rayquaza." He chuckled at how weird Quayraza sounded "I saw the whole incident when i was just a little kid." He explained how the whole region had to evacuate to Sootopolis since the weather station said their might be a gigantic storm heading our way and that Sootopolis was the safest point in the region since it was built in the belly of a mountain and the only way in was to dive.
"The two ancient legends both stood their ground waiting for the other one to make the first move." He could still feel the shaking of the earth as Groudon roared a top its pedestal and feel the water hitting him from the raging ocean caused by Kyogre. "A trainer attempted to stop their quarry, he succeeded for a moment but in just a matter of seconds the two legends were back up and ready to throw down and the trainers pokemon were to tired to continue." He thought about what could have happened if things didnt get under controll. "Then suddenly the storm stopped, the earthquake ceased to tremor and an extraordinary Pokèmon decended from the skies in the shape of a snake its cry pierced the heavens and calmed the two legendary Pokèmon and sent them back to slumber deep within the earth." He was surprised they were so interested in his regions lore and was glad they were asking questions. "Thats the jist of what went down. If your still interested in Hoenn mythology id be happy to answer more questions haha." He laughed. "Just no more on the battle of Kyogre and Groudon for right now. If you really want to know more then ask me some other time and ill get into the details."
Donero looked at thr poison frog. "As cool as frogs can get i guess. Im not a huge fan of frogs to be totally honest." He then remembered about the berries he picked. Oh, by the way if you guess ever need berries i have a bunch so just give me a shout if you need anything."

Last edited:
"Oh wow, I'll bear that in mind! I'll have to ask you all kinds of questions about Deoxys later." Joey was out of his ball, and approched Ryan cautiously, but with surefire swagger in his step, he eyed Neo's Pokeball, pointing up at it with a simple "Scrag scrag" as he sought to assess his fellow fighting type. "For right now though, it looks like Joey's getting kind of eager for that threeway battle. Everybody on board for doing that here?" The Scraggy scoffed at the Croagunk's ball, and Sage also wanted to see what he could do.

"I dont know, you sure you can handle us?" He looked at his Bagon. "You ready for your first battle bud?" The Bagon snarled and growled with rage possibly trying to figure out what happend after a little chicken used him as a trampoline. "Haha your a little gremlin armt you." He laughed as the Bagon had its little temper tantrum.

"You guys sure? I'll win. I'm pretty sure of it, atleast. Plus, I technically have the most experience battling here." Ryan rattled on as his Pokemon, which he just let out, sighed at his confidence.

"Well, that's all the more BP for one of us, and I've gotta give trainer battling a shot sometime." Brandi stood at her left, and Joey at her right, trying to look menacing with the formation. The Scraggy seemed to have a bone to pick with that Bagon, though then again, she'd bet that the Scraggy would have a bone to pick with anyone if they fought even once.
"Threeway battle free-for-all, one Pokemon out each at once, or two?"

"Two!" Donero knew he would have the advantage in a double battle since his father and him used to practice when he visited every once and awhile, his father used his Umbreon and Espeon while he got whatever his father caught in the wild the other day. "I'll go first!" He said as he tossed out his Torchic. "Roy, use Bounce on Scraggy. Meliodas, Fire Fang on Snover!" The two moved in unison, swiftly closing in on their targets. "..............Now, switch sides!" He shouted. The two Pokemon swapped sides and opponents to confuse not only the opposing Pokemon but also the opposing trainer of how they were attacking. The two Pokemon collided with their targets.

Yikes, one fire fang alone could've been it for Brandi. The switch, though it really did confuse both Sage and her two Pokemon, at least kept the battle going a bit longer.

"Nice strategy, never seen a switch-up like that before." She was impressed, but she still had the gall to smirk at Donero. "We've got a few tricks of our own up our sleeves. Joey! Payback on the Bagon! Throw him back!"

The Scraggy threw both fists out at Meliodas, clapping him upside the head on both sides, before delivering a nasty kick to send him backwards. Being hit once had made Joey mad, thus upping the power of his payback. "Now Brandi! Blizzard." With both of Donero's Pokemon right where she wanted them, Brandi's storm of fiercely whipping-winds and stinging ice began to close in on the two.

"Ok, Lily! Use Reflect and Light screen!" Ryan commanded, and the shimmering barriers came forth. " Neo! Hit Roy with Poison sting!" Neo leapt forward and it the Torchic with a purple fist. He then lept back behind the shield. Small bubbles came out of the chicken.

Perfect! Now I wait....

Hmmmmmmm Ryan will be a problem in the future.... Gotta deal with him quick but first.

"Roy, eat this Pecha Berry then use Mirror Move on the Light Screen and Reflect that Lily set up!" Donero had hoped Roy could pull through and use both moves considering Ryan made Lily use the two moves in quick succession. "Meliodas return the favor for Roy and use Dragon Breath on Neo!" The Bagon shot an enormous burst of energy from its mouth straight at Neo and it hits. "I know the damage is reduced but at least..." He paused and waited for the smoke to clear, bolts of electricity shot out of the Crogunk. "Its paralyzed, and now Roy gets even faster thanks to Speed Boost. Sage, we gotta take care of Lily or he's just gonna keep raising his defense, soon it will be impossible to overcome. Since your name is Sage, i'd expect you to be wise like one and do the right thing here. Truce?" Roy chipped and got ready to pounce on anything that came near and kept a close eye on Meliodas to ensure nothing happened to his soon friend. "Please Sage, he's waiting for us to ware ourselves out while he gets stronger then strike when we're weak. Dont you see he has the perfect plan to beat us unless we stop him now!"

I've gotta be really careful, that blizzard isn't much to Roy but Meliodas doesn't wanna cool down right now. My pokemon have taken quite a beating but they shouldn't count me out just yet!

"Word to that. Joey! Use crunch on the Solosis." He obeyed, skidding through the rough dirt and springing up, biting down on the squishy Pokemon, who in turn didn't much seem to mind. "That's no good. We'll probably have to wait them all out." Sage thought to herself, pondering the situation and who was really the bigger threat. Neo would be a problem, sure, but the Solosis was probably only good for defense, right? What she was really afraid of was Roy. Even if this was a truce, she couldn't have Donero going and turning on her could she?

"Sorry Nero, gotta make sure you don't go behind my back. Brandi, use grass whistle on Roy." She began to whistle that ear-piercing tune through a blade of grass on the ground, eyes glowing green as they locked with the Torchic's.

"Ok, Lily, Future sight! Neo, Taunt!" The cell's eyes glowed a bright white, then faded. All the Pokemon on the field looked quite aggravated as well. "Now! Psyshock! Venoshock!" Lily summons the attack and aimed it at Sage's team, making then fly back. Neo had a bit more trouble and his projectiles flew to the side.

"Roy, Bounce." The Torchic was ready for something like that to happen and bounced high enough in the sky to avoid hearing the whistle of the grass. It stayed in the air for the turn. "Meliodas, back up Joey with a Crunch on Solosis!"

Ryan let Lily take the attack, with her flying back and floating to the ground. He checked his watch and saw that she had Very low HP.
"Now! Lily! Pain Split!"
Lily had a stream of energy come from the Bagon and healed the solosis. The large Pokemon fell to it's knees, not able to take another attack.
"Sludge bomb! Now!" Ryan commanded. Neo formed an attack in his hands and launched it at the Bagon, despite being paralyzed. It hit him head-on. Through the dust cloud, a fainted Pokemon could be seen.

Yes!

Last edited:
With the Crogunk right where he wanted it Roy came crashing down on top of it making the pokemon faint with the super effective move. "Darn, Roy wasn't fast enough to catch Meliodas' s blind spot!" He recalled the fainted Pokèmon from further harm. Roy's Speed Boost increased its Speed once more. "Now, Flame Burst on Brandi quick." The little chicken looked at the small abominable snow.....woman and quickly sped towards it. When Brandi realized Roy was swiftly gaining ground it picked up even more speed and appeared on top of the Snover and unleashed a uncontrollable inferno on it. Some flames hit Joey and left it with a burn, while the iceberg of a Pokemon was left fainted on the field. "Two in one swift movement haha i even surprised myself. Finally Roy, use Mirror Move on Solosis." The Torchic gained a bit of health back with Pain Split and Lily was wobbling around in the air ready to collapse.

Last edited:
"Oh shoot! Recover! Zeus, go!" The solosis started regaining health, and the rotom was sent out... Away from the battlefield, straight into a washing machine. "Hydro pump! Now!" The now-possed machine summoned water around it, and blasted it into the chicken into a rock. It fell down, fainted, eliminating one trainer.
Make that two.

The single fighting-type was surrounded by psychic energy, blasted by a powerful blast.

"Good match, guys."

The Dark-type, however, came out uneffected.
Shoot!

Last edited:
Tch. Avoids blizzard, avoids grasswhistle, gets the burn on Joey without even aiming, just stumbles across a life supply of status berries, has a goddamn shiny, with speed boost to boot! Who was that Donero kid anyways? It seemed that with a snap of his fingers, everything that he wanted to happen just happened, yet he'd still lost in the end. With Brandi gone in a single hit, and Joey's attack completely crippled, Sage knew she didn't stand a chance, not with Ryan having a third Pokemon. Even if she couldn't win, she would go down swinging.

"Quick Joey! Y'see that washing machine?" The poor Scraggy didn't understand what'd just happened, or even what a washing machine was. Still, he followed his trainer's finger to the possessed household appliance and nodded. "Okay, use head smash on that!"

This time, he didn't obey, not immediately anyways. The Scraggy shuddered violently, almost like a dog shaking off water. Almost as if he were taking off a coat, Joey shed his own skin, leaving a pristine, yellow hide underneath. Sage blinked twice, checking her watch to realize that he'd cured himself of the burn. Re-focused on the task at hand, he threw himself headfirst forwards Zeus with a formidable charge, making contact midair before skidding to a not-so-graceful stop in the dirt. The recoil was rough, but he still stood, breathing hard with wobbling legs.

Last edited:
"Ha! I'm hurt a bit, and your Pokemon just took one-half recoil damage! Now, thunder-wave, then hex!" The Rotom used the electricity surrounding it to paralyze the Sraggy, and before it could shed its skin, hit it with a large flaming orb. " Hex deals twice the damage if you have a status! Even with the Dark-typing, you still have the disadvantage." Ryan explained as he hi-fived himself. " You know what to do. DISCHARGE!" Ryan screamed as lighting rained from above, hitting the immobile Pokemon.

Wooh, that felt good!

Donero recalled his pokemon. "Darn, forgot about the washing machine..... Wouldnt be the first time i guess." He called back his Torchic and sat down whith a gloomy face.

UHHHHHHH I HAD THAT IN THE BAG!!! JUST A FEW MISCALCULATIONS AND A WASHING MACHINE!!!!

Donero watched the for a few moments and then began walking off to tend to his own business. He looked at the Scraggy. "You can do more than that bud, get up! Make that washing machine pay for putting your figting spirit down the drain and comeback with a burning anger and a blaze of glory!" He couldnt help himself from making fore puns, it was in his blood. He then continued to walk off.

Last edited:
"Yea, water you doing? There's more fish in the sea. No need fleeing down in Davy Jones' Locker. Ok, I'm fin-ished. Good game, guys. " Ryan punned, feeling a rivalry coming. He called back his Pokemon and teleported back to the center without haste. He healed up and sat on the bench next to Nurse Joy.

"Well well, I can sea how that went the way it did. Good battle, good battle, don't let that talent run dry, but don't hold your breath to win, 'cause I've got some real strategies to trout next time." Sage shot finger guns at the possibly gloomy Donero, chasing after him and snapping twice. "Don't suppose there's a—" she stopped mid pun, her gaze catching on an Archen perched nearby. Joey was back in his ball, still paralyzed, and with hardly the energy for anything. Maybe though, just maybe, she could make something work. Snaking her way up alongside the prehistoric Pokemon, it paid her no mind, and she called out Joey to give him a pep talk.

"Alright buddy, it was a battle well fought. We lost, but that doesn't matter right now, because if you've got an ounce of fight left in you, we can do this." She pointed back to the Archen, only to find it missing from its spot, and rather running across the flat ground as it began to take flight.

"Okay, we've gotta do this now. Prepare a focus punch and I'll do the rest." The exhausted Scraggy nodded, mustering the last of his strength for this one move. As Sage scooped him up and followed the Archen in hot pursuit. The bird squawked and faltered, but continued on its already unstable flight just above.

"Okay, now!" She called to Joey, tossing him up into the air with her right and pulling a Pokeball from her pocket with her left. It was a struggle, but his aim was true, and the punch hit the Archen from above, sending it plummeting towards the ground. Before it could collide with the solid rock however, Sage threw her Pokeball, her own aim just as fair, as she caught Joey again in her arms. She whispered to him, giving him quick but heartfelt words of praise, before calling him back to his own Pokeball to rest, just as the other ball nearby rocked its third time and clicked.

Still panting from the whole excursion, she picked the ball up off the ground, thoroughly satisfied with the catch. She knew people back home with Archens. They were nostalgic to her. The idea that she had one now and that it was a Unova Pokemon made her happy, and she smiled at the cheery little red sphere in her hands, whispering to it gleefully.

"Welcome to the team, Tonto."

Last edited:
I should really practice... The only way I won is because I had more Pokemon. I wonder if we can add a bit more to the mix...

After purchasing a TM for trick room and teaching it to Lily, as well as a poke ball, Ryan headed off to the volcano to train. Once he landed on the platform and pondered how they worked for five minutes, he got up and went to the bottom of the volcano.

Lots of rock and fire types...
Now I need to find the right one!

After running from an angry Graveler, a horde of zubat, and almost being food for a kabuto, Ryan found what he came for. "Zeus, use ominous wind on that rock!" Xavier commanded as the Pokemon is question was released. Without question, the washing machine spun the limb on its side an d blasted a ghastly wind. The rock was blown over, revealing it's true nature to the Pokemon. "Dweb.. Dwebble!" The Pokemon cried as it released an attack of its own. It lept forward and cried out, slashing its attacker in an "X" shape.
"One more time! Electro ball!" Ryan commanded as Zues charged a ball and spun it at the Dwebble, smashing it into the dirt. It tried to get up before Ryan threw the ball. It clicked once, then twice, then thrice... It finally dinged.
"Thanks, Zues," Ryan said as he sent the rotom into his own ball.
"Thank you too, Venus."

Donero watched everything that Sage had done, and he was quite impressed. "Haha, i could have gave you a Sitrus berry to help the Scraggy recover a bit." He smiled and stuck his tounge out. "But good job none the less." He gave Sage two thumbs up. "Now i just need to find a Pokèmon." Donero began to wall away gain before remembering Sage was going to say something before finding her own flightless bird. He looked back at her and shot back the finger guns. "You were saying something?"
He still felt sadness and despair about his loss in the fight, but it was for the better. What his opponents thought was a fainted Bagon was really just a tired one and worn out at the most, he still had some fight in him. Before he did faint Donero made a hard decision and called his Bagon back before it did faint, thats why he didnt black out.

"Nah, just a couple of puns and post-battle courtesies." She certified in her mind that Donero seemed gloomy, just like she thought. "The battle got you down? Hey, at least you made some easy BP." She tapped her finger against her watch, showing her minuscule BP count. "I didn't even get the knockout blow on anyone, so we're still functionally broke. We've got enough for another Pokeball, but that's about it. Anyways, good battle, and I mean that legitimately. That's my time really battling myself, and hey, Joey did hold out for quite some time."

Wow, three captures and two battles... All in one day?! Man, I'm doing too well. I should just rest for a bit...

Ryan teleported to the center. As he healed his Pokemon, he asked Joy where we were going to sleep. "Knew somebody would ask. Upstairs there are rooms. They should be empty, just scan your watch and the room will be unlocked. Then you can decorate it anyway you like!" Joy explained while pointing upstairs.
"Thanks! I need some rest.. 'Night!" Ryan responded as he gleefully went off to his room. He put his hand in the scanner and the door opened. It was a pastel white room with only a closet. Ryan's watch digned as it went to a menu with some items. There was a bed, a table, the usual decorations. He tapped the bed as a small camera on the roof blipped and made a grid, and a bed started to matieralize.

Woah! I have to try these other things.... In the morning, though. Wait...

Ryan ran out to the center and yelled to Joy.
"This might be an odd question, but... I figure since you are a doctor, do you carry any Melatonin? I need it to sleep..." Ryan said admittingly.
Joy grabbed a bottle and gave it to Ryan. "Thanks! I'll repay you later..."
Ryan said.
"No need! I have plenty of medications. Just tell me anytime!" Joy explained.
Ryan walked back up to the room as he swallowed the small pill. He lied in his bed and looked up at the plain roof.

"Whelp. Today was officially the best day of my life."

The next moment, Ryan was fast asleep.

It was lucky Joys could communicate with each other.

With post-battle courtesies all well and done, Sage and her team were in need of some much needed and well-deserved rest. She still found it a bit... strange for lack of a better word that they could have such pristine technology on some secretive island off the coast of who knows where, but at the same time, it didn't really bother her. Her mindset had shifted so much in so little time, and that bewildered her to think about. Just yesterday, she had no such comprehension of this lifestyle. Not the yearning of rivalry, nor the unshakable bond between teammates. Yet here she was, her of all people. Sage McCarthy, so adamant and hellbent, reluctant to even consider the thought of Pokemon training, and exasperated at the mere mention, yet now it was all she could think about.

Mental complexes aside, she teleported back to the center, exchanging in standard niceties with the nurse as her party was healed up. There was a question that'd popped into her head, and surprisingly, she hadn't even thought of it until now.

"Where uh- where do we sleep?" She asked with a drawn out, awkwardly inquisitive tone. The nurse just chuckled.

"Your friend had the same question. The rooms are upstairs, and everything you need is on your watch. They should all be unlocked and empty, and the choice to decorate is yours." With a polite nod, that was that, and Sage began to head slowly up the stairs as the sky darkened with the setting sun nearby. Hesitantly, she rounded the corner, peeking back at the nurse with her final question.
"Pokemon are allowed to be out in the rooms, right?" She posed the question tentatively, afraid of the answer.

"Of course dear, just be sensible. Archens and Snovers are fine, but I'm afraid we can't allow any 800 pound Aggrons if we want to keep this place intact."

With a breath of relief, she bid the nurse goodnight, heading all the way up the stairs this time as she hunted for her room number up and down the hall. She stopped outside one of the doors, whispering down to her three Pokeballs quietly.
"I guess this is the place."

He heart stilled as she opened the door, and she was still in awe as she saw the room. Bright white walls, practically those of an asylum, stared back at her. Their smooth surfaces were only broken on one of the walls, around the outline of a closet. Maybe it was a mistake? No, Joy had mentioned that everything she would need would be on the watch. She saw a picture of a bed, maybe it-
Curiosity guiding her hand, she pressed the button, and like a flash a bed just sort of... appeared in front of her? This was real? Sage ran a hand over the bed sheets. They were impeccably soft, blue, and polka-dotted white. The pattern was cute to her, like something you'd find in a childhood home, and for no good reason a bout of nostalgia blossomed through her chest, bringing inexplicable tears to her eyes as she sent out her team. They too took in the scenery, and seemed to approve.

Climbing into the great, lovely bed, Brandi snuggled in at her side. Despite the fact that she was an ice type, she was surprisingly lukewarm. Joey kicked back by her feet, snoring within minutes with his arms behind his head, and Tonto, the one she couldn't help but feel worried about, squawked contently as he settled down atop the headboard, tucking his head behind his wing as he perched carefully. If her clearly-exhausted team were no indication, it was Sage's turn to fall asleep. Feng-shui-ing the room could wait til tomorrow.
Well, okay maybe she could do without the asylum walls.

Briefly fiddling with her watch, she changed the stark-white walls to a simple seafoam blue, thoroughly contented as she was out like a light.

Bidding good night to Sage as she left Donero stayed out late and looked around for an electric type. After about two hours of looking he felt a yawn coming on and decided maybe it was time to call it a night. Looking at his watch he saw it was 2:00am in the morning and was about to select "Teleport to Pokèmon Centre" when a Charge Shot fried the watches internal battery and it shut off. "Ouch!" He jumped. "That was far worse than any joy buzzer from Ryan." He looked at the Pokèmon that attacked him. "Why is it that every Pokèmon I want to catch tries to injure me?" He said starring down a Eelektrik. "Alright Bagon, i pulled you out early just for this. Dont let me down Meliodas!" He said sending out the hot headed dragon type. "Outrage!" The dragon went on a complete rampage and tore the entire area up. "A little overboard don't ya think." Meliodas let out a roar of triumph. "Ummm buddy..... you missed." The Bagon stood confused wondering what Donero was talking about, he was ordered to go on an Outrage and that's exactly what he did. The Eelektrik attempted to use Wild Charge. "Try to use Bide!" Meliodas stood sturdy ready to take the hit. He took the hit and waited for the next attack. "Hold in their Meliodas!" The Bagon held its ground waiting while the Eelektrik let lose its Shock Wave. "Once that hits let out your anger on the Eelektrik and dont hold back!" Bagon rushed at the Shock Wave and pushed through it smahing into the wild Eelektrik and fainting on the ground. "Good effort Meliodas you knew exactly what to do i guess i shouldnt have pushed you to take the hit." He called back his Pokèmon and threw his one and only Pokèball he had left at the downed Eelektrik. It bounced off the slippery ele and a red beam pulled it into the ball.

Please, please just stay. I neeeeeeeeeed you to stay!

Click....
YES!

Picking up the new team member he checked out his watch. "For the love of sweet chili heat." He said disappointingly. "This is why i can't have nice things." He said stuffing the ruined watch in his bag and walking to the Pokèmon Centre nearly falling asleep. He walked through the doors with a tired face. When Nurse Joy saw the look on his face she told him what she told the others. "The rooms are up the stairs use your watch to get and and whatever you may need will be on the watch aswell." Donero gave her a thumbs up and let the Nurse Joy heal his Pokèmon she shoot him a smile as he walked up the stairs for the night. "......................awwwwwwwww carp." He said realizing he can't get into a room without on of the watches. "Guess its the hallway for me." He said taking of his jacket and bag. He used his bag as a makeshift pillow and his long trench coat as a blanket keeping Roy out for some warmth he laid in his "bed" and wondered what the rooms looked like.

Could the rooms be any room the tenant desired or was it preset. How big are they, better not be to small. Do they have windows? If so what are the views like. Finally how comfortable are the beds....

He thought to himself and let out a sigh. "Guess i can think of some battle strats while I wait for the sun to rise."

An incessant bout of ear-splitting beeps roused Sage from sleep in an instant. It was her watch's alarm, the same watch that was directly next to her face when she slept, and all-in-all, she was none to pleased to suddenly be wide awake so early.
Well... maybe not wide awake. She was groggy, with sleep in her eyes, and thoroughly startled from the noise as she almost rolled out of bed. Her Pokemon were up now too, and they all watched their trainer as she wrenched the watch this way and that as she tried to turn it off.

"Six-thirty... this was not mentioned to me." She growled, finally shutting the thing up. Remembering where she was, she turned to her crew, who all seem to have slept well. Her watch was set to get her up this early, and she assumed that the thirty minutes of leeway before seven were to let students get ready before classes. Except, she didn't really need to get ready. She was about as ready as she could be considering the fact she didn't bring any kind of luggage with her. Slipping her shoes on and recalling her team, she looked back at her room, taking in how genuinely empty it was.
She still had plenty of time before classes, why not get to work on that feng-shui that she mentioned earlier?

Fifteen minutes of experimenting with decorations, swapping them in and out as she combed through a virtual catalog, she was satisfied.

She left the cutesy, polka-dotted bed as is, but hung up a magenta poster of a Seviper opposite the headboard, with the serpent's electric green fangs bared menacingly. When she'd step out of bed from now on, there'd be a cushy red rug under her feet, setting her right next to a simple bedside table. A bundle of mellow, pastel colored flowers sat in a little brown flowerpot, placed next to an Oddish Pokedoll on said table. Off in the corner stood a rugged wooden desk, with an equally-rugged chair to match, and in the corner nearest the door, a massive Lapras plush sat, with two more tiny Pokedolls, a Poliwag and a Weavile, comfortably on its back.

She'd probably make more edits when she found time, but right now, there was probably a class to catch. Turning the doorknob to the hallway, she found that the door wouldn't budge. Wait no, not quite. There was a little give, but something was pressed up against the door from the hallway. Putting all of her weight up against the pristine-painted door, she had pushed it far enough forwards to exit, finding herself thoroughly curious to find out what'd blocked her in.
A cloth-concealed form was slumped against the ground, bundled up in... a trenchcoat? There was only one person she knew who wore those.

"Donero?" she asked hesitantly. "Why are you in the hallway?"