• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
Icarus was too happy to care about Goldie's warning. He jumped playfully around on the bed before jumping on top of Violet. Using his tail, he relentlessly tickled her. All throughout his playtime, he was laughing and his collar was glowing. Random objects around the room, such as the pillows, blankets, some of the betries they still had in the room, etc. began to dance around in circles. The door opened slowly because of the psychic, revealing the figures behind the door. Lori stood there, accompanied by a Leafeon that he hadn't seen before - and he still didn't see, thanks to him playing with Violet, still massively overjoyed that the two loved eachother. They touched noses again before Icarus resumed the tickle fest.

"Cyndaquil, I believe. I had a tougher time with the other first stage fire types, but for some reason it was easy for me to beat." Honolulu told Aqua. Meanwhile, Lori was staring at the random floating objects. 'What's causing that?' the Braixen wondered. She didn't ask out loud though.

Violet laughed and struggled under Icarus, trying to push him off. "Icarus! S-Stop!" She managed to wheeze out, her sides aching from laughing and her cheeks beat red from not getting enough air.

"Alright, you asked for it" Goldie said, but he stood in place, hesitating, before joining the tickle fest with Freddy. They both started to tickle Icarus, Freddy occasionally tickling Violet too.

"I was the second member of her team. I evolved after Calypso caught her third Pokémon, a Psyduck that she named Surf. I was the second of my teammates to evolve, since Max was a Wartortle when I met him and Calypso." Honolulu said to Aqua. Meanwhile, Lori watched the ticklefest. She started to giggle.

"Ah! Why?!" Icarus said before uncontrollably laughing as Goldie and Freddy double-teamed him in the ticklefest that he had created.

He squirmed around, trying to avoid the tickling. "Ah! Haha, o-okay! I give, I give!" He surrendered, still laughing uncontrollably.

The redness on his face was now a combination of the previous blush and his inability to breathe properly. He tried retaliating, but each time, he was forced back by the two children who were tickling him as punishment for tickling Violet. "I-I'm sorry, I give up!" He pleaded, his laughter making it hard to speak properly.

Lori stopped giggling for a moment and smiled at the sight. The Braixen decided to wait until the Flareon had caught his breath before doing anything. She twirled her stick like a baton in her right paw. Meanwhile. "Either Water Gun or Aurora Beam, I think." Honolulu said to Aqua.

Chihiro giggled quietly, knowing how happy Icarus and Violet were. She was happy for them, even if she didn't know them well. She looked at the Braixen, then back at the two. They must be happy. She was happy too. Chihiro loved seeing other Pokemon happy. 'I hope they can stay together for as long as they can' Chihiro thought to herself. She smiled. They did looked pretty happy together.

"That's cool." Honolulu said. She smiled at Aqua. Meanwhile, Orion and Forrest were wandering the halls when they crashed into each other. They apologized to each other. They they introduced themselves to each other. "Where did you get that collar?" Forrest asked Orion. "There's a trunk full of them in Icarus's room, Room 120." Orion answered. Forrest went to Room 120 to find a Leafeon and a Braixen that he hadn't seen before in the doorway. "Hello." the Treeko said to the two Pokémon in the doorway.

Chihiro heard a voice, and turned around to see a Treecko. She had never seen this Treecko before. She flinched one she heard the Treecko.
"U-Um, hi...I'm Chihiro, nice to meet you."

She smiled, as she loosened her choice scarf. She hadn't seen many Treeckos before. She had only been in Kanto and Johto, although she had seen a man in Kanto with one, and two other Pokemon. She looked at the Treecko. It was short, and seemed to be unevolved. She wondered what its final evolution would be. She tried to blow the leaf out of her face to get a better look at the new Pokemon, but it went back down. She was guessing it was a grass type, like her. She kept note of this. She thought it was nice to have another grass type around.

"What's it like having a marine biologist as a trainer?" Honolulu asked Aqua. Meanwhile. "Hello, I'm Forrest. It's nice to meet you Chihiro." the Treeko said to the Leafeon. He noticed that she had tried to blow the leaf out of her face so that she could get a better look at him. Forrest guessed that she had recently evolved. He turned to the Braixen. "Hi Forrest, I'm Lori. It's nice to meet you." Lori said. She bowed to the Treeko.

Aqua smiled. Clearly, this was a question she enjoyed answering. "I don't know about Luna and Aria but I think it's a dream come true! We're almost always out at sea, diving, swimming, exploring, and making new discoveries. I'm actually Nicole's #1 assistant. I help her out by searching for samples for her to collect and examine, scan the water if it's safe enough to swim in, and bring her anything she needs liker tagging gun or whatever. I'm also there to keep her safe if anything ever goes wrong but things rarely do! It's also kinda odd at times when we're out of the water since she has to attend these 'science-y' meetings with her co-workers and other fancy smart people. I've been to some of her meetings and it get's pretty boring, but hey...atleast we're helping humanity better understand the seas! Though it's not always just working. She tries to make playtime for us too and that's another thing I like about her! Nicole never forgets about us!" she joyfully told Honolulu.

"That's very cool." Honolulu told Aqua. "I've been to Kanto, Johto, and Kalos with Calypso. I've probably seen a bit more of the more well known regions than possibly anyone else of my species. Then again, I don't know for sure since I haven't met a lot of Vaporeons while I journeyed with her." she said. Meanwhile, after introductions, Lori and Forrest stood in the doorway of Room 120 with Chihiro. The Braixen and Treeko watched to see what would happen next.

Aqua smiled. "I think you're actually the first Vaporeon I've ever met...OH no wait second Vaporeon! There's this other Vaporeon I met while we were on vacation in Unova! She was smaller than normal but also nice." she recalled.

"Cool." Honolulu said to Aqua. Meanwhile, Orion bumped into Spectre. They introduced themselves. Then they started talking about their teammates, their journeys, and their experiences with there trainers.

Syvery listened from under the bed. It wasn't very difficult considering the whole bed seemed to be bouncing. Syvery would have looked to see what was going on, but she also saw Pokemon sitting outside... watching. She shifted uncomfortably but still smiled, listening to the family laugh. She covered herself inside of the blanket, only letting her bow tie on her ear show, allowing her to use some of her ribbons to wrap herself inside of the blanket, so she looked like a oddly shaped present

Chihiro yawned. It was getting late. She left to go to sleep, and said goodbye to the Pokemon at the door. Once she got to room 251, she unlocked the door and flopped onto the bed. She took off her choice scarf and started thinking again. She thought about the resort, and the Pokemon at the resort. They seemed nice. The resort wasn't what she was expecting. Chihiro didn't think she'd meet new Pokemon, and even evolve. She liked it here. She wished she could stay here, as a free Pokemon.

Aria, her trainer, still hadn't contacted Chihiro, but Chihiro didn't mind. She liked it better without being tied down, needing to fight and follow her trainer's orders. The Pokemon here seemed relatively happy too. They must have nice trainers. Chihiro wished to be like them. Social, friendly, talkative. But Aria made her like this. Aria made her fear the dangers that could be ahead. As an Eevee, Chihiro stupidly approached Aria with kindness, not knowing she would be captured. Wild Pokemon were just objects to fight, and beat up to grow stronger. Opponents weren't friends. They were temporary enemies. And teammates. Teammates were just...teammates. Any moment they could be thrown into the PC and you had to go on. Aria taught her that. Chihiro used to believe every word of it. She was never introduced to other Pokemon, until now. The others were friendly. She knew because their trainer wasn't Aria.

Honolulu nodded. "Can you think of anything else you would like to do?" she asked Aqua. Meanwhile, Forrest had glanced after Chihiro as she left, then he turned his attention to one of the beds, where a Pokémon had wrapped his or herself up inside a blanket. A Sylveon, judging from the ribbons. The Treeko wondered why the Sylveon had wrapped himself or herself up.

Aqua shrugged. "I'm new here so I have no idea..." she sighed before climbing out of the pool. "What else is there to do, Spect-" she turned to the lounge chairs for her ghost type friend's opinion only to find no one. "...he left..." Deep down, Aqua felt a little hurt that she was abandoned...

"Maybe he went to the garden. He seemed like the kind of Pokémon that might go there." Honolulu said. Spectre and Orion went up to them. "Sorry Aqua, I left you and I forgot I left you. My bad." the Mismagius said. He nodded to Honolulu. He then gestured to the Gallade next to him. "Aqua, this is Orion." he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's Orion, but your not the first to call me Oreo. My trainer has a little sister, so I got used to it for awhile." Orion said. The Gallade loosened the bandana from said little girl around his neck. This was his first time wearing it on vacation.

Chihiro opened her eyes quickly, awoken by nightmares. It looked like she slept for the whole night, seeing the sun was up. She went downstairs and got breakfast. She decided to have some poffins today. She never got to have poffins often. Aria never makes her any. Although, in Kanto, the breeder who took care of her and her siblings made them. She missed the taste of poffins.

After breakfast she thought about what she would do today. She wondered where all the other Pokemon were. She looked through the glass door, which was directed to the pool. She saw the two Vaporeons that were there yesterday, the Mismagius that returned her choice scarf, and another Pokemon. She couldn't quite make out who it was. It seemed new. She walked outside to the pool and checked. He wasn't someone Chihiro had met yet. She blew the leaf out of her eye to see a Gallade. The leaf drifted back down over her eye, as she walked over to greet him.
"Um...h-hi! I'm Chihiro. I haven't seen you around here before"

Aqua just nodded before hopping onto a lounge chair and sitting down with a sigh.

Meanwhile, Luna awoke with a yawn, finally feeling refreshed. She got out of bed and looked around for Aqua who was nowhere to be found. She slightly sweatdropped. "Typical Aqua...never getting enough water..." she chuckled before stepping outside and floating towards the pool to check on her.

"Oh, hello. I'm Orion, it's nice to meet you Chihiro." Orion said to the Leafeon. Then he saw a Gardevoir approaching the pool, looking for her Vaporeon teammate he guessed. Honolulu climbed out of the pool and fell asleep, since she had been up all night swimming with Aqua.

Luna felt a bit proud of herself upon finding the pool. She remembered the layout. But pride turned into confusion and slight panic when she noticed ANOTHER Aqua. "...two of you...?? Wait! The aquamarine necklace..." she said to herself before scanning the two water type's necks. With a gasp, Luna teleported to her teammate's side. "Good morning, Aqua! Have you really been up all night just swimming?" she asked.

Aqua shook her head. "Nope. I've been swimming AND talking with my new friend all night! That Vaporeon over there. Her name is Honolulu...oh wait. You've already met her haven't you, Luna?" she asked.

"To an extent...I don't really know her well but it's good to hear you're enjoying yourself, right?" the Gardevoir asked.

Aqua sighed. "...Spectre abandoned me...friends don't do that..." she sadly told her friend.

Luna however, smiled. "I'm sure he didn't mean to, right Spectre?" she asked.

"Right." Spectre said. The Mismagius nodded. "I feel somewhat responsible, since part of that time Spectre was talking with me. So my apologies." Orion said to Aqua.

Aqua nodded. "It's ok...I guess..." she sighed.

Luna however was surprisingly more happier. "Oh c'mon Aqua! Where's that playful and happy personality of yours? Nicole said she'd pick us up today so it's our last day to have fun! Why don't we make the best of it?" she asked.

"It is? Well if you still need someone to lead you to where you want to go. I'm still available. Though we should probably have breakfast before anything else." Spectre said. Orion nodded. "What do you two think?" the Gallade addressed Luna and Aqua. Then he glanced down at Honolulu's sleeping form.

Chihiro's ears perked up. Last day? Pokemon must be starting to go home around now. She shook the thought off and sat on a chair. She stretched out and lay down on the chair, activating her chlorophyll ability. She listened as the Pokemon talked leaving. She wondered if Aria would pick her up tomorrow too. She hoped not. She wanted to stay here forever. It was paradise.

Chihiro sniffed the air. 'Doughnuts'. She smelt freshly made doughnuts, and she needed some. She had tried some before, and needed some again. She stretched, got up, and headed to get some food. She saw the other Pokemon, but didn't approach them. She stuffed her face with doughnuts. They were so good. She picked up another one, a sprinkled chocolate one. She was full. She had never eaten such good, fresh doughnuts before. Thank Arceus she didn't need to pay for them. She dusted off her choice scarf and sat at a table, playing with the leaf on her head.

Aqua wasn't really hungry but Luna immediately teleported over to the Pokepuff and grabbed all the green minty ones with hungry eagerness. "C'mon Aqua! They have sweet pink ones! Your favorite!" she insisted.