• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
"I'm Forrest and the Chansey is Chelsea. We're teammates of a Mismagius named Spectre, though I don't know if you've met him yet. Anyways, sorry if we startled you earlier. Chelsea was just asking because she knows nursing stuff." Forrest replied. Chelsea nodded in agreement to what the Treeko said.

"Ah, y-you do? O-okay then. Good to know." Icarus replied, nodding his head in approval. "If you haven't heard yet, I'm Icarus."

He flopped back down on the bed, still tired, and made himself comfortable. He shut his eyes for a few seconds, and when he opened them, he was face to face with Violet - and a little too close. The small blush from earlier grew a bit in size and he backed up slightly until he was an appropriate distance away. "S-sorry," Icarus whispered to her.

Why did I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong just then, I'm pretty sure. Is that another point for the universe? Icarus questioned in his head as he sighed through his nose. He contemplated moving back closer to Violet to make up for being stupidly awkward, but waited to see what she would do before he did anything of the sort. Instead, he continued speaking to the other Pokemon in the room. "You guys, I'm real sorry for making you drag us all the way down here from the beach. Heck, I'm sorry you had to do that at all. It was just too much to handle at the moment... you guys get it, right?..." He asked, trailing off at the end.

Violet rolled her eyes "What a terrible pun and Icarus, I'm fine with you being close, I mean, I used psychic on Naya and Sylvery while they were sleeping so that they could lay beside me" She said, blinking and then flattening her ruffled fur with her paw.

"A-ah, okay then." Icarus stuttered as he shuffled closer to Violet.

He smiled softly as he felt his body slowly emanate more and more heat. He had completely forgotten about the presence of others in the room. All that was there was himself and Violet, and he felt comfortable with it. His ash-tipped tail wagged as he lay comfortably close to Violet. Happiness spread throughout his body, bringing the air around him to a nice and warm temperature.

A feeling burned within Icarus' mind. It was something, he didn't know what. It wasn't happiness, he knew what that felt like. It wasn't awkwardness or embarrassment, because he knew a little too well what that felt like. What is this feeling?... Icarus thought to himself as he contemplated, his smile unwavering.

A few knocks on the door resounded through the room, not affecting Icarus whatsoever. The door slowly opened to reveal one Servine, Bella. "Hi there, I saw the nurse bring Violet down here - and of course, Icarus is here too - and I wanted to check on them. Is everything okay?" She asked Naya. "Oh, and who's the Jolteon? I don't recognize it. A new friend? And this Pancham. Same deal?"

"Hey, there is no need to apologize, Icarus. It wasn't your fault you all passed out," Naya replied, smiling lightly.

"Yeah. Don't beat yourself up about it, okay, Flareon?" Freedom added, holding out a paw in front of him almost defensively.

After saying this, Naya looked over to Violet. "Wait, you moved me? I was wondering who it could have been, since it definitely wasn't me. Did you drape that blanket over me, too?" The Persian tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Hold up," Freedom began, "You slept on the floor?" he laughed at Naya's red face when he said this.

It was a very rare sight, seeing Naya mad, but this was an embarrassed madness. An almost inaudible growl escaped from the back of her throat. Why am I so mad at something so small? she wondered. The only thing she said was this: "Common courtesy."

"Yeesh. Touchy subject. Sorry 'bout that," Freedom sweat-dropped, confused at the Persian's sudden attitude. He turned around to face Lydia again. "Well, you've been quiet for a while. You sure you're okay?"

Looking at Bella, Naya's smile returned, bigger than last time. "Hello again, Bella! Everyone's fine at the moment, thankfully. Just resting." she looked around the room, first at Goldie, and ended on Freedom, a tiny scowl finding a place on her face, before looking at the Servine once again. "This Jolteon is Icarus's and Violet's evolved child, Goldie. And, yes, the Pancham is a friend, although I was never told her name..." Naya trailed off, glancing back at the Pancham for a second.

Last edited:
Violet smiled and closed her eyes. 'I'm surprised he didn't blush' She thought, then opened one eye to look at Naya. "Yeah, I moved you, but Sylvery put the blanket over you" She said, then closed her eye again.

Goldie sat up and yawned, then turned to look at Bella. "Yeah, I'm Goldie, I accidently evolved" He said, then lay back down like nothing ever happend.

Freddy gaped at Goldie and then pounced on him, not knowing he could talk like that.

"Syvery? Really...?" Naya asked, fairly confused. Syvery, being as shy as she is, was the one to warm Naya throughout the night with a blanket? She found it a bit hard to believe. "Wow..." she breathed out, eyes widening. "I'll have to thank her later... Goldie can talk?" Naya changed the subject, looking at the Jolteon. "He was only born recently! That's amazing!"

Bella stood, decently shocked (no pun intended) as the Jolteon revealed itself to be Goldie, who now had speech capabilities. She gave a smile to Goldie, then to Freedom and Naya, then to the Chansey and Treecko who she didn't know. Then her eyes fell on Icarus and Violet. Bella knew Icarus didn't notice her, and didn't want to disturb the scene. She walked over to Naya and leaned over to her ear. "That. Is. So. Adorkable? Am I right?" She whispered in her ear.

She backed up and did a mini fangirl squeal before calming down. Icarus' ear twitched, but he didn't react otherwise. He was still preoccupied on this feeling he felt. It didn't let him blush, and it wasn't a feeling of negativity. What is this feeling? I don't get it at all... he thought, still trying to comprehend it. Then a possible answer hit him, and it hit him hard.

Could it be... love?

Icarus' face reddened at the thought, but the red slowly faded away. He moved his head closer to Violet until their noses touched each other, then he backed off to his position prior to this action. Mimicking Violet, he closed his eyes, smiling an even bigger smile.

Bella took note of everything that had just happened and, from the looks of things, was having trouble containing her emotions. She squirmed around in place, having to shut her own mouth with her vines. Eventually, she calmed down enough to speak to others. In a higher-pitched whisper voice, she turned once again to Naya. "Did you just see that?! I can see why Hannah was going nuts over these two!" She said, bouncing up and down in place.

If it were possible, Naya's eyes would've widened tenfold, but they were already at the maximum opening capacity. (if that makes any sense lel) She listened to every word of Bella's, not looking away from the scene in front of her. Naya knew it was rude to stare, so she attempted to tear her eyes away from the Flareon and Ninetails couple, to no avail. "Oh, my..." she whispered, almost inaudibly. Almost. "You are completely right, Bella," she spoke, managing to glance at the Servine that stood next to her. "That is extremely cute!" The Persian's tail swished side to side in glee.

Freedom, on the other hand, was looking down at the floor. This budding romance between the fire-types was managing to make him sick. "I gotta go," he excused himself rather loudly, quickly up and leaving the room. Once he was free, the Butterfree flew to the garden. Maybe some fresh air will help me get back to normal... he figured in his mind. But, for some reason, the pit in his stomach stayed put, feeling like a weight to the flying-type. Oh, Arceus, why...? I'm not feeling so good... Holding his stomach in one paw, his head in the other, Freedom sat down on a nearby bench, trying to cope with the foreign feeling.

Syvery panicked as her Fog began to fade. She looked over towards the Vulpix before looking around the trees

I can't just leave her here! There has to be something I can do..

Syvery quickly ran towards the air vents, for the hot air had just began to cool down. She looked over towards the Vulpix and entered the tunnel before poking her head back out. She looked at the Vulpix with her eyes slightly clouded.
Please be okay, don't get lost..
The Sylveon turned back into the maze of air vents to find her way through the hotel once more. Syvery swiftly made her way towards one of the side halls of the main lobby. She looked down towards the map from above, reading the available rooms she could go too. She still had some time before she had to go make her PR video, so she checked that off her list. She scanned her eyes over the options.
Gyms, too bulky. A pool?.. There would be too many Pokemon.. Karaoke!..for groups only.
Syvery let out a sigh before one room caught her eye. There was a gaming room that had a large variety of games. They even had some of the most latest and newest games, such as the Legend of Zoura, Mr.Mimecraft, and the Super Machop Brothers. She also realized that all the Pokemon there would probably be too busy playing games to notice her. A smile began to cross her face as she began searching for the room.

Last edited:
Icarus fell asleep, smile plastered on his face, and snuggled up a little bit closer to Violet. Bella simply stared, her pupils becoming hearts as she grabbed Naya with her vines and looked her in the eyes. "We need something to remember this moment. Some kind of picture. If you know where a camera is, I can go get it. This needs to be preserved!" She whispered, fangirl squealing as softly as she could at the end.

Another knock on the door almost snapped Bella out of her fangirl spell as she turned to open it. Lo and behold, it was Olivia. She was carrying a few yellow flowers in her vines, and was about to speak before Bella shushed her. "Look. Over. There." She whispered, pointing to Icarus and Violet.

Olivia's face grew red. "Adorable!" She whispered, her eyes looking the same as Bella's.

The two Servines looked at eachother, then at Icarus and Violet, then finally at Naya. Olivia started to speak. "Am I the only one who shipped it from the start? No? Yes?" She whispered, causing Bella to giggle.

"Nope. I did. Now, I'm pretty serious about this whole moment preservation thing. I can grab a camera or something if need be." Bella responded, another giggle escaping her lips as she finished speaking.

"Omigosh, look at Icarus' tail wagging, it's so freakin' - I can't! I can't even right now." Olivia whispered, her inability to 'even' becoming evident increasingly as she shivered with excitement.

"I hope Hannah doesn't come, if she does then I'm skitting peoples" Violet said, smiling at Icarus, her cheeks slightly tinted with red. 'I'm guessing this is my turn to count huh? Universe: 1, Violet: 801...hehe! Universe still has 800 to catch up with me! hehehe' Violet did a victory smile.

Goldie's ear twitched "Mmhhhmm" He said, then accidentally shot electricity at the two Servines, accidentally zapping them.

"There's a camera in my room. 237. The door's open," Naya whispered to Bella, just before Olivia walked in. "You are most certainly not the only one who shipped it from the start, my friend." The Persian giggled along with the grass-types, eyes glued to the couple in front of them. "I could run up there and grab the camera... Yes! I'll be right back!" She placed her flower crown on the floor, so it wouldn't fly off on her journey. Breathing deeply, Naya rushed out of the room, forgetting about the intended purposes of the camera, running through hallway after hallway and up stairs until she reached her room. Taking a small break to catch her breath, the performer snatched the camera, stuffed it in her bag, and, not even bothering to sling it over her shoulder, took another deep breath and bolted back downstairs. In the nurse's office once again, Naya dropped the bag on the floor. "It's... in... there... Hoo..." she said through breaths, nodding at her bag. "You take... the... pictures... since you ha... have... hands..." Fumbling slightly, she managed to pick up her flower crown and place it on her head once again. Due to her rushing, she hadn't noticed that both Servines had been electrocuted. "Uh oh... Y... You guys okay!?" she nearly yelled, before she shrunk back, covering her mouth with her paws, still catching her breath. "Do not pass... out on... me. Too ma... many Pokemon have... done th... that... already."

It was then when realization hit her. She had just grabbed a camera to take pictures of her friends. Without their consent! "Why di... did I agree to... this... again?" she wondered aloud, sitting to get off of her paws.

Bella and Olivia held back screams as electricity surged through their bodies. They were determined to preserve this moment in time, and they weren't about to let a little shock stop them. Bella reassuringly held out a vine, imitating a thumbs up. Olivia grabbed the camera, made sure that the flash couldn't be seen, and snapped five pictures or so.

"Why di... did I agree to... this... again?"

"Because look at them! If we don't take this picture now, this kind of moment could never happen again! We needed to preserve it." Bella said, grinning from ear to ear.

She covered her mouth as she noticed Icarus stirring within his slumber. Spoke too loud, Bella thought in regret.

Icarus woke up, yawning with his mouth closed, eyes not open yet. Slowly, he opened both of his eyes. He couldn't make out any shaped for a few seconds, then he fixed his gaze directly ahead of him. Violet was extremely close to him, and her cheeks were tinted slightly red. His face matched hers in an instant. "Hi there, Vio." He spoke, his voice still a bit raspy from having just woken up.

Without moving his head, he looked around, but he eventually did move his head to turn towards a sudden giggling noise. He spotted Bella and Olivia, the latter of the two holding a camera. Outwardly, he payed no mind, and instead turned back to Violet. Within his mind, however, he was losing it. DID THEY TAKE PICTURES OF US SLEEPING?! Oh my Arceus, I think I'm gonna pass out again... nope, not gonna happen, but STILL. DID THEY? He thought, twitching his ears as he did. His tail was still slowly swaying, the feeling from previously still burning within his heart. After taking a deep breath, he spoke once more to Violet. "Did you sleep at all? Even for a second?" Icarus asked, still smiling and blushing.

"Nope, I'm watching out for Hannah, imagine if it was me that she grabbed" She said, sweat-dropping. "But yes, they were taking pictures of us sleeping" She replied, yawning slightly. "I can easily just knocked them out, I mean, I'm a fire type" She reminded.

Goldie growled "Why are grass types so annoying?" He asked, then purposely thunderbolted the camera and the two Servines.

Finally coming to her senses, Naya could only watch as her camera was electrocuted into nothingness. "Aw, man, and I was going to use that for the Showcase!" she whined, slumping onto the floor, letting Bella and Olivia get re-electrocuted on either side of her, since there was nothing she could do to stop it. "What was I thinking? As cute as that all was, I should not have grabbed my camera... It must have been from the heat of the moment. I lost it. My mind, that is. I'm sorry, Violet, Icarus." The Persian got to her feet, grabbed her bag, which had been slightly seared from the electricity, slung it over her shoulder, and sat again, bowing repeatedly to the couple, muttering the phrase "I'm sorry," over and over again under her breath. She held her flower crown in place with her ears, making sure it didn't fall to the floor, although it was due for a switch-up, seeing as he flowers were beginning to wilt.

Olivia let out a high pitched squeal as she and Bella were electrocuted. Bella herself didn't speak, but her mouth gaped at the fact that Goldie had shorted out the camera. She didn't even want to check it to see if it worked. She handed it to Olivia quickly, who then proceeded to hand it back. It was a back and forth between the two until they both decided to put it on a table. "Hey, we just wanted to preserve the moment! You two lovebirds were absolutely adorable sleeping together!" Olivia whined, rubbing her shoulder.

Bella looked at Goldie, the Jolteon who just zapped them now twice, but rather than a look of anger, it was more of entertainment. This Jolteon will be tons of fun, I can tell. And his brother... I wonder if he'll evolve here. That would be crazy! She thought, a cocky smile appearing on her face as she speculated what Freddy would possibly evolve into.

Icarus' blush intensified tenfold - or at least it would've under normal circumstances. In fact, his original small blush stayed on his face, not changing. "Ya know, Vio, I'm a fire type too. Also, Naya, no need to worry. I can't blame ya for it. Everything's fine." He said, first facing Violet, then turning to face Naya.

She seemed kind of bummed that her camera didn't work anymore. "Heh, I kinda feel bad about your camera. Tell ya what, I'll see what can be done to get you a new one after we get outta this place and back up to our rooms." He told her, rolling back over to face Violet.

Vio, I know you're reading my thoughts. It's kinda obvious when you respond to questions that I didn't say out loud. Anywho, maybe you should sleep as well. It's probably best for you. I wouldn't worry about Hannah, it seems as if Bella and Olivia have things under control. Icarus thought, smirking and raising one eyebrow at Violet before closing his eyes once again. "I'm just gonna close my eyes for a while. I'm still awake, but the light is kinda hurting my eyes, so I'm gonna close them. Hope that's okay with you guys..." He muttered to nobody in particular, letting out a yawn.

Violet furrowed her eyebrows "Alright Icarus" She said, sitting up and stretching. She looked over at Bella. "I think Freddy will evolve either into a Sylveon or Flareon, since he loves Icarus and Sylvery to bits" She said, then gave Icarus a 'Did you say something in your mind?' look.

Goldie smiled "I wonder why your getting bummed by me electrocuting a fake camera" Be said, pulling Naya camera out from under his paw. "That's a decoy, here's the real thing" He said, pressing his paw on the on button, making it switch on. "NO photos of my mom and dad" He said.

Naya quickly looked up to Icarus, who had just offered to get her a new camera. "No, no, please, it's fine! It wasn't your fault it doesn't work anymore," she responded, ducking a bit so she didn't get caught between the Servine's hand-offs of the camera. "I'll go back to the gift shop later. It's my fault this happened, anyway, since I was the one who grabbed it. You feel free to relax as long as you wish, okay? Don't worry about it, please."

When Goldie spoke to her, the Persian's head whipped up in confusion. "'Decoy'?" she repeated, seeing a properly-working camera in the Jolteon's grasp. She bowed low to the floor. "Thank you very much for letting my camera live." Naya chuckled lightly at her wording. "No pictures of your parents, I promise. Again, I'm sorry for being the one to agree with grabbing the camera in the first place. I swear on my life, it won't happen again."

That was new. Naya never 'swears on her life'. She never really swore for anything. But, seeing as this was a special case, she pushed herself out of her comfort zone, making these promises in hopes that she won't mess up in the future.

Last edited:
Icarus deadpanned at Violet's expression. "Why yes, as a matter of fact, I did. The one time you aren't reading my mind..." He muttered, playfully making a pouty face. "You aren't gonna rest for a little longer? I'm surprised."

Bella once again struggled to contain her fangirling excitement, but all of that stopped when, yet again, there was a knock on the door. "Wait a sec, if I'm here, and so is Olivia, then this one is... uh o-"

"ICARUS! VIOLET! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

Icarus shot under a pillow, his whole body shielded by it. That yell belonged to none other than Hannah. She smashed on the door with her vines, trying to get it open. Olivia stood in front of it, trying to prevent her entry. "Bella, help!" She grunted as Hannah relentlessly hit the door.

Eventually, Hannah bested the two girls and made a mad dash for the bed. "Omigosh! Were you two sleeping together? That's just the cutest thing! I heard that you guys got hurt, and I came to check on you! Oh, and there's Freddy! Hi Freddy! Auntie Hannah is here! Oh! And who might this Jolteon be? Is this the other child! Hewwo, thewe. Auntie Hannah is hewe fo you, too! Eeee!" She said in a not-so-calm, high pitched voice.

Hannah was tempted to lift up the small Eevees, but stopped as she noticed a shaking pillow. "Aw, is Icarus hiding? C'mon, I gotcha! You and Violet need to be cute together for me because I missed a bunch of stuff with you! Come on, Icarus! Be cute! Be cute!" She practically shouted, grabbing a squirming Icarus by the stomach with her vines.

"Lemme go, I don't have the energy to deal with this!" He ordered her, trying to wiggle out of her grip.

One of her vines started to tickle his ears, causing Icarus to laugh uncontrollably. His face turned from orange to a bright red as he writhed around, trying to free himself from Hannah's grasp.

As soon as Hannah attached herself to Icarus, Naya jumped up to stop her. She had a plan, since last time had ended up with her getting Water Gunned in the face. Clutching onto the Servine's back, she used a move she had completely forgotten about- Switcheroo. Since that movie switches held items, Hannah wound up with Naya's bag in her clutch, and the Persian held Icarus. Placing him down as soon as she had picked him up, she stood in front of him, facing Hannah, to try to keep Icarus away from her, since she didn't want anyone to have to put up with this multiple times like he had. "If you want to see him be cute, you should give him some space. Doesn't make sense?" she tried to reason with Hannah.

Last edited:
"You... are... a lifesaver... thanks..." Icarus said to Naya, gasping for breath.

She had switched him out for her bag, so now the death grip was not holding him. Hannah had no clue this had happened until after a few seconds. She stared in confusion at the bag before dropping it onto the bed and looking around. Icarus crouched down, making himself smaller and less easy to spot. "Aww, did Icarus leave? Sadness, I don't even know how that happened. I'll go find him." She said to herself, going around Naya to exit the room.

While she was walking, she stepped on Icarus' tail without noticing. He covered his mouth until she had completely left the room and closed the door, then yipped in pain. "That hurt... I'm just... gonna go ahead and... lay down here for a while..." He said, still panting from shortness of breath.

He held his tail closer to himself, and rubbed his ears with his paws. Icarus' ears were quite sensitive, and to be mercilessly tickled behind the ears left them stinging quite a bit. He was quite surprised that no nurses came down so see what the fuss was all about, but he shrugged it off. Resting his head on his fluffy mane, he lay down on his side on the floor.

Hannah had left, so Naya picked up her bag with her mouth and hopped onto the floor. "Anytime," she responded to Icarus. "Let's just hope she doesn't come back." Walking back to her original position, the Persian sat down, waiting patiently for her camera to be returned to her.

Violet sighed "Told.you" She said, growling slightly. Violet moved over and stretched, growling at the pain in her side. She said up and placed her paw on Freddy's head. "Woah, he slept through all of that" She said, realising that the Shiny Eevee was our cold.

Goldie handed Naya her camera back an d then rested his head on his paws. "I'm bored" He said, yawning out of boredom.

"Well, Goldie, you guys can go on ahead, I'm just gonna be here for a few more seconds. All that happened to us is we passed out, so once we're all ready to go, we can. Nothing super serious happened to us." Icarus responded lazily to the evidently bored Goldie.

To be completely honest, Icarus was bored too. He got up very slowly, shot Violet a concerned glance when she growled, and stumbled over to the door. "C'mon, if you guys want to, we can go. I don't think anyone's gonna stop us." He said, almost falling face first into the door.

Goldie instantly jumped off the bed, startling Violet and Freddy. "Alright, let's go" She said, hopping off the bed. Freddy jumped on her back as she walked towards the door, casting Icarus a 'I'm so bored I'm gonna repeatedly hit myself' look.

Goldie jumped up and down like an excited Lilliepup. "Letsgoletsgoletsgo!" He shouted quickly.

Icarus sweatdropped at Goldie's anticipation to leave. "Okay, Goldie. You win. We're going now. C'mon, Naya. Bella, Olivia, I think it's best if you go make sure Hannah doesn't explode anything, kay?" Icarus said with a sigh.

Bella and Olivia nodded in unison, running ahead of them to make sure Hannah didn't come back and take them away. Icarus held the door open until he found a wedge to use. The wedge propped the door open for him. With a yawn, Icarus walked over to the elevator, which was already open, and held the elevator door by holding on the "Open Door" button until they were in.

"Where exactly would you guys want to go?" He called down the hall, not exactly knowing where he was headed.

"I wanna go to the pool!" Goldie shouted as he raced into the elevator, Violet and Freddy following in suit. "Hey, when are we gonna do that show? I really want to do it" Violet said, licking Freddy's ear lightly.

Goldie stopped "Show?" He asked in a confused voice.

"The show? Heh, I dunno. I'd like to know myself. Also, I guess we can go to the pool for Goldie. I'mma tell Naya." He said, leaning his head out of the elevator with his paw still on the button.

"Naya, hey," Icarus called down the hall once more, "if you want to, we're gonna hit the pool, okay? See ya there!"

He let the elevator doors slide closed and waited until they opened again to get out. They were in the main hall, no sign on Hannah. "Mmkay, so where is the po- aha! This way!" Icarus said, triumphantly pointing using one of his ears. "Let's go, to the pool!"

He almost tripped as he started walking, but he caught himself. Ha! Now I'm at 4 points! I'm on a roll today! He thought excitedly as he headed outside to the pool.

Naya slowly followed the family out of the room. She trailed behind as they got into an elevator. Nodding in response to being told they'd be at the pool, the Persian walked over to the elevator just as the doors closed. "I'm not much of a swimmer," she spoke to herself, poking the 'up' button with her nose. Once the doors opened, she stepped in.

"Where to, miss?" a Krookodile asked her, finger hovering over the buttons that indicated the different floors of the resort hotel.

"The main floor, if you don't mind," she responded, nodding thankfully to the ground/dark-type as he pressed a button.

"Not at all."

The ride was silent, for the most part. Naya was worried about Freedom. Why had she gotten so mad at him? It was a simple fact that she had slept on the floor.

Her thoughts were cut short by an unexpected question. "Hey, you alright? You're not looking too good," the Krookodile looked over his shoulder at the smaller elevator inhabitant.

Looking up from the floor, Naya smiled half-heartedy. "Me? Of course. Yes, I'm quite alright."

Once a Meganium and Natu entered, the ride truly became silent. The elevator finally arrived on the main floor, and Naya, being the courteous lady she was, allowed everyone to get off before her.

"Have a good one," the Krookodile smiled genuinely to the Persian, walking off toward the hall of rooms.

"You as well!" Naya called after him, taking her time walking over to the garden. First thing on her agenda: make a new flower crown. This one had already lasted her a week, and the flowers' petals were beginning to turn brown and fall off. She wanted to make sure the crown was colorful and in full bloom at all times, so this came first. Second: find Freedom and apologize for getting mad at him. Although she was still unsure as to why she had acted the way she had, it was still her fault. So, slowly but surely, Naya walked into the garden, breathing deeply the fresh air.

At the pool, Aqua decided to jump back into the water and enjoy herself again...even though Spectre was probably asleep. She was gonna enjoy her vacation and get as wet and as happy as she wanted to. The water type threw herself back in with a splash before breathing in the delightful water through her gills.

Lydia had left the room before the majority of the action started. Thoroughly confused by the events that were unfolding, and unable to speak up and accomplish the goal she had come there for, she headed along the trail to the outside. When she was about halfway there, the burning pain on her back seemed to flare up again, and she winced, heading to the bathroom with her bottle of medicine paste to try and work something out. This stuff was gross, and it stuck to her fur. Why couldn't doctors just prescribe a quick pill or something? She was surely complaining in her head while she scooped up a big glob of the stuff. The smell seemed like it was mostly artificial, but there was still a distinct scent that she recognized.

"Rawst berries. Go figure." She rolled her eyes, shuddering at the very thought of the bitter taste.

After smearing it all across her burns, Lydia left the restrooms, continuing her quest to the gardens where that Butterfree had surely gone. As soon as the wind hit her thinned-out fur, she shuddered, finding it colder outside than she expected. Meanwhile, trailing the rows of flowers, Lydia spotted a familiar face. The Persian and him had been all buddy-buddy before, right? she'd know what was up and where to find him.

As she carefully tried to pick her words, Lydia found that she really did feel bad. The Butterfree had saved her life, even if she wouldn't have been there if not for the big travel group of the Ninetales, Eeveelution party, and all the rest. Lydia had learned to be brash her entire life. It was what her trainer wanted out of her.
Wait... what did Arduo want out of her? Strength, surely, but that wasn't happening until they had a dark type on board, and there was no way he'd have the patience or will to wait around or accommodate for her wants. She wasn't with her trainer now. Yeah, that's it, she could totally manage civil conversation, she decided with a skip in her step.

"Heyo tomcat. You seen that Butterfree around? I'm s'posed to thank him, I think."

Many rather unusual flowers made up Naya's new flower crown. This included frumuseteas, red dahlias, striking bromeliad blooms, and blue Russian gloxinias. She was very proud of her work, seeing as this was one of the only crowns she had made for herself- Ambrosia always made them for her. A smile on her face, the Persian trotted down a path, a bit of a spring in her step.

She heard a familiar voice call her. Turning around, Naya saw who the voice belonged to: the Pancham from earlier today. Smile unfaltering at the name she wasn't very fond of, she thought for a moment of an answer to Lydia's question. "You know, I'm not entirely sure," she decided to say, turning fully in her direction. "I was just on my way to look for him. Care to join me?"

In the back of her mind, Lydia's words were slightly confusing. You think you're supposed to thank him? she wondered, looking around for any sign of Freedom. From what I know, you are supposed to thank those that save you from drowning...

Naya merely looked at the Pancham, blue eyes unwavering, showing how tired she really was.

Syvery tumbled out of the air vents and into a wall. She rubbed her head, but feeling more confused then anything.

Didn't this happen already?

Syvery shook her head and stood up, looking around. She finally noticed the lights that were constantly changing colors and the.. oddly quiet room. The only ones that made sound were the ones deep inside the gaming area. The rest of the devices were plugged into headphones. Syvery looked around, confused on where to start first. She scanned the area, nearly all the seats being full! She then noticed one empty seat. Walking up to it, she sat down and noticed that she was using some kind of small device. Picking it up, Syvery looked around it with curiosity before deciding to try to play it.

----

Syvery let out a sigh. No matter what she couldn't beat this level. The Makuhita looked at Syvery, stifling a laugh. Syvery stood up and decided to leave. It was too hot in here anyways. But just as she was about to leave, she heard something, perking up her ears.

Dance Start!

Syvery turned to see a small mob of Pokemon, cheering as a Machop was dancing and imitating a Pokemon on the screen. She walked a bit closer before her eyes widened and she slowly started to smile. She walked up and decided to watch.

Ouch.. Better luck next time!

The Machop fell to the ground gasping for air. This continued until the whole group was laying on the ground. Not one of them could beat it. Syvery took a step up and sat down on the Platform. The Pokemon that were laying on the ground were now staring at her.

If we couldn't do it, what make her think she can do better?
Hey, the newbies pretty cute, let's see how hard she fails.

Syvery ignored what the other Pokémon said and stared at the screen before exhaling. She closed her eyes and listened to the count down.

Begin!

Last edited:
Icarus finally arrived at the pool. He sat down at the edge of the pool, fishing around in the water with his paws. For whatever reason, he was hesitant to go into the water again. Swimming was something he could do now even though he wasn't the best, but hey, he's no water type. Still, he waited to get into the pool, simply staring pensively at his reflection and how it rippled as he moved his paw through it.

What I felt back there, in the room... that was love, no doubt. Is that why I lose my mind when somebody brings it up? Or will that change now that I've figured it out? What the heck is Vio gonna think about this - and I swear, if you're reading my mind... I dunno what the heck I'd do, but I'd probably come up with something! He thought, his expression changing to match the tone of voice he would be conveying if he were to speak aloud. But still, am I supposed to tell her about this? How would I even go about doing that?! I can't just up and say it, that's too forward... should I even say it at all? I don't know, this stuff is hard...

He ended his long rambling thought process by slapping the water with his paw, which caused it to splash up into his face. He blinked a few times, then shook his head slowly, continuing to fish around for nothing in the pool while waiting for Violet and the children.

The sudden appearance of a Vaporeon made Icarsu jump - literally. He jumped backwards, landing in an almost defensive stance before realizing that the Vaporeon in question meant no harm. "Oh, hey there. What's up?" He asked, assuming the Vaporeon was Honolulu. "It's been a while... well, not really, but still."

Aqua tilted her head in confusion. "It has? We've met before? I don't remember you...whatever your name is. But I guess we have met now! My name is Aqua! It's nice to meet you!" she greeted, a cheerful smile on her face.

"Aqua? Oh, you aren't... nevermind. I'm Icarus. Pleasure to meetcha." Icarus responded to the quite cheerful Vaporeon.

His mind was still shaken, not only by being scared, but by his previous revelation. Just thinking about it brought a cherry red coloration to his face. He shook his head wildly in an attempt to rid himself of the blush, but that failed and ended up making him a little dizzy. He sat down in order to prevent himself from falling. "So, Aqua, what brings you here to the Mundo Resort? Any teammates here?" He asked with a small smile.

Aqua nodded. "Yep! I'm actually here looking after my friend, Luna. She's a Gardevoir and though she's really pretty powerful, she has trouble controlling her own emotions so that's why my trainer sent me! My trainer cares for all her Pokemon a lot which is what I love about her! Then again, I love a lot of things about her! We're pretty much sisters!" she giggled, her mermaid-like tail wagging like an excited dog before coming back to earth. "Oh sorry! I just get caught up thinking about my trainer! I tend to go off-topic! I'm really sorry Icarus!" she apologized, still smiling but sweatdropping from embarrassment.