• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kuro wasnt even walking around for a few mins and steps on a barely used hyper potion "this may prove useful" he puts it in his bag and walks off while metang follows

Last edited:
Kiri retreated Fletchling back into it's Pokeball as Froakie FRO-Ed as it was eager to battle for some reason, Kiri stood up as Froakie plopped on to the floor, Kiri began looking at the new people and began to wonder if he wanted to introduce himself, yet he couldn't help but worry if Froakie was going to run away back the professor, but hoped Kiri was a good enough trainer

Kiri spotted a trainer as he picked up at Hyper Potion, Kiri decided to approach him, he raised his hand as a simple hellow as Froakie trailed behind Kiri lazingly obviously not much intrested "Hey!" Kiri said

He seraches but no wild pokemon popped up anyway he wonders to himself "whats going on?" he walks around somemore he aslo notices kiri and turns his attention to him " you need anything?" he asks nicely

Btw just wanna let you know Moderators take chats down if people double post, if you need to change something please press the edit sign, we already received a warning earlier yesterday))

Kiri rubbed the back of his head a bit, he then began to talk to him "I was wondering if you wanted to t-" Kiri is quiet after he was shushed he crouched a bit and began to trail Kuro, as Froakie began to walk behind Kuro

Tori walked around, as she heard her styler vibrate. The styler picked up a familiar energy signature, as she saw that the arrow had pointed straight behind her!

She turned around, but didn't notice anything. She felt something on her leg, as she looked down and saw a Pachirisu that had clung onto her leg! She was startled, as she fell over and tried to get the Pachirisu off!

Pachirisu fell off her leg as he said, "Pach... irisu! Pach? Pachirisu!" [Translation: Ow, Tori wait.... It's me Pachirisu! We go way back remember? I was your partner back then!]

Recollection flashed in Tori's eyes, as she started to remember Pachirisu. She looked back in her early life, where Pachirisu had a huge adventure with her. She picked him up, and hugged him lovingly, while he released a playful jolt that made her hair frizzy.

Having been preoccupied with all amazing features of the Pokédexes he had received from his two friends, whom he had profusely thanked for such wonderful presents whilst crying with happiness, Ezekiel was completely oblivious to Kaizo and Kiri's conversation only picking up bits and pieces of information such as the facts that Kiri had left his Froakie at the safari zone accidently and that his two friends were planning on battling at some point in future.

In fact, he had only after having been started by the words of the newcomer, Issac, with whom he quickly introduced himself to and was about to converse with before he realized that he had only 15 minutes before his 1:00 class.

In a rush, Ezekiel placed the new electronic encyclopedias within his backpack alongside his newly acquired whilst departing the table, with a quick wave to his friends, for the barbecue food station where he ordered a Tauros steak sandwich to go before quickly wheeling himself out of the cafeteria to the nearby lecture hall where his professor, the Johtoian gym leader Pryce, was preparing both his lesson on the evolutionary line of the Vanillite line and to scold anyone who dared arrive late, leaving the dining area before Kaya's arrival.

((Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to try and cover all my bases, considering I was gone for so long; also, if you don't mind me asking, what is your character's gender, Kaya?))

EDIT: ((Thank you for clarifying that, Kaya; I just wasn't sure since you were speaking in the first person.))

Last edited:
((thank you kiri and kaya speak 3rd person or they will take it down))
Kuro looks in the tall grass and goes in it to see a emolga " hey look at this" he looks at the emolga which is wounded "oh no..."

(Ok:D)

Kaya looks down and the ground collapses and she lands on diglett. Then she thinks 'I wonder where there taking me.' Kaya looks down brings out her Dugtrio and asks it where there taking her. Dugtrio responds to the Diglett Queen. 'O great' she thinks

Tori walked around the Safari Zone, as Pachirisu sat on her shoulder. He looked around and saw Kuro, and an Emolga in the tall grass. He noticed the Emolga was wounded, as he tugged on Tori's shirt.

Tori wondered what Pachirisu's attention was on, as she calmly asked him, "Is there something on your mind Pachirisu?" He nodded as he pointed to Kuro and the wounded Emolga. Tori quickly walked to Kuro, as Pachirisu began to charge electricity inside his cheeks.

Kiri runs to Kuro's side as he looks at Kuro, and knows what he has to do "Hurry get him some bandages, better yet take him to the Pokemon Center!" The Froakie then stands in front of the Emolga letting out concerned FROAKIE FRO FRO while waving his hands

Tori got some bandages out of her bag after she heard Kiri, as Pachirisu handed her a Super Potion that she found with Pickup. Tori looked at Pachirisu happily as she said, "Thank you Pachirisu, so where did you get this..."

Pachirisu said nothing, as Tori went to the wounded Emolga while her capture styler vibrated intensely. The styler blinked rapidly, to warn her that the Emolga was in danger.

Pachirisu ran to Emolga, as he held the Emolga down tightly with his tail. Tori patched up the Emolga briefly, as she sprayed the Super Potion on the wounds, and wrapped her bandages snugly around them.

Kaizo went to talk with Professor Elm about the tournament bracket he had heard about from Kiri. After getting registered, he went to his next class, which was basically just teaching students the legends surrounding ancient pokemon such as Mew and Celebi.
After class let out, Kaizo started looking for Kiri, eager to fight. "Kiri! Where are you?! Bring it on, pal! Kiri, where are ya? We said we'd battle!"

Last edited:
Kiri runned to the Pokemon Center after he made sure that there was room for one more Emolga, afterwords Kiri and Froakie were both relived, they then sat on a bench relieved that the Emolga would be safe when they arrived wondering why Froakie hasn't left yet could he be the one Froakie has decided?

Kiri looked up from his bench then made a confusing tilt of his head "Right now?" Kiri asked as it was getting pretty late but ended up standing up wiped some dust off his pants and later looked at Kaizo "How does tomorrow sound? It's pretty late and it's been a long day?"

Ezekiel, having finished his class with Pryce, whom he believed had a fairly cold disposition, at around 2:00, proceeded to visit the on campus science center where he spent time observing the state of the art incubators and nurseries alongside habitats for artificial Pokémon such as Magnemite and Klink present in the facility.

Enraptured by the various machinery and other equipment present at the center, by the time Ezekiel finally returned to his dorm, after having visited Professor Elm's office to offer his plaudits on the day's lecture, and completed the day's homework assignments and extra credit oppurtunities, it was already dark outside.

Sighing, Ezekiel returned his various school supplies and textbooks to his backpack before heading outside to breath the crisp, autumn air. Unfortunately, it was not cold enough, as of yet, for him to release his partner, Vanillite from his Premier ball.

His excursion eventually took him to the front of the on campus medical station, or Poké Center, he saw his friends Kaizo and Kiri, to whom he offered a warm greeting as he wheeled over to them.

Ezekiel, wheeling himself to face his roommate, replied timidly, "N-nothing m-much f-friend, t-though I m-must s-say I e-enjoyed m-my first Ice type e-elective c-class; o-our p-professor, P-pryce, i-is actually a g-gym leader f-from Johto. R-regardless, h-how m-might y-you b-be, if y-you don't m-mind me a-asking?"

"I'm great! I got signed up for that tournament Kiri was talking about. Not to mention, Oak updated my pokedex. Kiri's Froakie is really close to evolution."

Hearing this, Ezekiel, before responding happily, offered a Poké Puff to Kiri's Froakie in celebration of its near achievement, "O-oh, t-that's w-wonderful; though, I-I d-don't t-think I-I'm g-going t-to p-participate in t-that. M-my p-partner a-and I-I d-don't r-really b-battle...."

At this, Ezekiel wheeled himself away from Kaizo and became pensively lost in deep thought. Turning his head to speak with his friend, again, her replied, "W-well, either my Pokémon or me g-growing physically s-stronger isn't s-so m-much my g-goal as h-helping others d-do the s-same, a-as a b-breeder...." "Also, he adds quietly, I'm a t-terrible t-trainer....I-if w-we b-battled, y-you'd d-destroy m-me; I-I d-don't w-want m-my friends to s-suffer f-from m-my incompetence."

Tori went to Ezekiel in the Pokémon Center, as Pachirisu became excited around the people he saw. She holistered her capture styler in her belt buckle, as she went inside to investigate what went on.

Tori walked in the Pokémon Center, as she said, "Wow, it's been a while since I was here. Normally I don't visit the Pokémon Center... this feels like memories now." She waved to Ezekiel as she stood next to him while Pachirisu said, "Pachi, Pachirisu!" [Translation: Hello, I'm Pachirisu!]

((before tori enters)) "Well, that's no reason to quit trying. Here." Kaizo handed his roommate an experience share. "When we get back to the dorm, I'll have my cousin from the Sevii islands send over one of her stronger Eevees. She actually breeds Eevees for a living. That Eevee with your Rhyhorn would be a strong team, and the experience share can help Cherubi and Vanillite level up without battling."

(OOC: Bunnying: It's seriously exasperating here...)

BIC:
Tori sat on a cushioned seat, next to a glass table, as she got out her notebook and drew more sketches of strange Pokémon. She drew what appeared to be a large creature, as it appeared mighty and powerful.

She carefully did the fine details, as its body appeared big, and smooth. Its head had some long hair like fibers, as there were three thick tails that came from its back. She finished off her sketch, as she signed her signature print on the side, as she protected them.

( Why must you all destroy the chat.. )

Violet strolled around the school feeling brooding and confident at the same time. How was that possible, anyway..?. She thought, staring at Charmeleon. Yes, everything was normal. She turned to the forest behind her and Chara. "You see that, Chara? It's a forest, we can get you some rare candy later, k?" Chara gaped at her, before beaming. "Yeah, let's go." she walked into the forest, Chara trailing behind.

Kiri woke up eventually from his sleep, Froakie was still asleep with crumbles of Pokepuffs surrounded it, Kiri eventually got up and stretched, then opened the window's shutters he yawned and was getting dressed while Froakie was sound asleep

Kaizo, for once in his life, was up early. After showering and getting dressed, he ran outside the dorms. He looked through his pokemon and decided the order he'd use them in. He was ready to battle Kiri.

Violet had gotten to her dorms in time, and had spent the entire night scouring her laptop for something to do. Like her mother always said, she'd be a Pokemon trainer, but she'd always be the lazy insider girl she was. She sported a look at the other bed. No one there, so she'd still be alone. She was fine with that. She'd always been alone. She focused her attention to the window, which had shown a dazzling view of the sun coming up. She cleaned her bed quickly, eager to do something outside.

(Before Tori had entered) Ezekiel, having accepted Kaizo's gift of the experience both begrudgingly, as a result of his trepidation of battling, and thankfully, due to his friend's kindness, left the Poké Center, after spending some time aboth introducing himself to Tori and playing with her Pachirisu whom he had offered one of his many Poké puffs, with quite a lot to think about.

At around 8:00 p.m, Ezekiel arrived at his dorm room where, before going to bed, he completed his nighttime hygiene routine and spent quite a lot of time feeling the Safari ball containing the Rhydon he had caught earlier that day.

Sighing, Ezekiel, went to his bed prepared for a sleepless night, suprisingly found himself well rested when he woke up the next morning, September 22nd.

Rembering the fact that the school's activity fair was today, Ezekiel had a spring in his step as he readied himself for the day by getting dressed and completing his morning hygiene routine.

Leaving the dorms, Ezekiel saw both Kaizo, to whom he offered a quick greeting, alongside other individiduals he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before he continued on his way to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Last edited: