• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief.
Streams of one-liners, what looks like flagrant autoing (remember: YOU CANNOT FORCE A HIT ON ANOTHER PERSON'S CHARACTER. You can call out an attack and describe it being launched - but whether or not it hits is up to the other person), present tense... Yeah.

So. First of all, all of Luke Ketchum's posts and the posts interacting with them have been removed and they're going to get a warning for Autoing - which is the most flagrantly disallowed thing in our RP forum rules. Second - Kuroyaki - third person, past tense. PAST. Not present. Mind your tenses in the future.

Edit: Okay, seeing how Kuroyaki thought it was a brilliant idea to make another post in present tense immediately after this one, this is now an official warning.

The rest of you - read the rules and follow them. Fortunately the mess here could be contained by surgically removing a number of post - if things get too dicey, I may be forced to shut a thread down, and nobody wants that.

Last edited:
((Dear StellarWind Elsydeon,
On behalf of all of us participating in this R.P, I'd like to apologize for having broken some of your rules. Now, after having looked over the guidelines for role playing and obtaining a firmer grasp of them, I can better understand how irritating it must of been to try and moderate this ten page thread. As such, I must reiterate that, again, we are all deeply apologetic for our (primarily, my) behavior and will keep in mind the various rules, both general and those pertaining to this specific R.P, in the future. Also, thank for not immediatly closing this thread after finding fault with it. Have a lovely weekend and great rest of your day.))

(were very sorry stellarwind we have regarded your rules
have a nice day)

Luke walked into his dorm

and sat down at the computer

and studied

" so Monferno as a abilty called blaze which improves speed and attack this will be useful"

Luke said to Himself

Guys from now on, don't hesitate to report someone violating any of these rules, simply report. If you don't want to be reported keep in mind the rules))

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Guys from now on, don't hesitate to report someone violating any of these rules, simply report and pm the user letting him now. If you don't want to be reported keep in mind the rules))
Just a heads up: we'd rather you not PM folks calling them out for breaking the rules yourself. Sometimes we get people who are rather... shall we say enthusiastically trying to enforce the rules, and either getting it wrong or accidentally flaming the person in question. As neither is a nice thing to have to deal with, we don't allow it here.

Enjoy the RP, folks. :)

(OOC: Oh my the staff are swarming here... and well if the thread gets removed, I would like to say that it was nice RPing with you all.)

BIC:
Tori still looked after the Emolga in the Pokémon Center, as Pachirisu offered to help. Pachirisu got up and charged his electricity as his cheeks sparked! Tori was shocked as she said in a stern tone, "Pachirisu, it isn't a good idea to just discharge electricity at someone here."

Pachirisu sighed at Tori, as he stopped charging his electricity. His cheeks emitted trace amounts of smoke, due to the excess electricity it contained. Tori picked up Pachirisu and placed him on her lap, as she stroked his fluffy tail. She felt a little jolt from him again, as her hair popped out and went frizzy again.

Last edited:
(Before Tori had entered) Ezekiel, having accepted Kaizo's gift of the experience both begrudgingly, as a result of his trepidation of battling, and thankfully, due to his friend's kindness, left the Poké Center, after spending some time aboth introducing himself to Tori and playing with her Pachirisu whom he had offered one of his many Poké puffs, with quite a lot to think about.

At around 8:00 p.m, Ezekiel arrived at his dorm room where, before going to bed, he completed his nighttime hygiene routine and spent quite a lot of time feeling the Safari ball containing the Rhydon he had caught earlier that day.

Sighing, Ezekiel, went to his bed prepared for a sleepless night, suprisingly found himself well rested when he woke up the next morning, September 22nd.

Rembering the fact that the school's activity fair was today, Ezekiel had a spring in his step as he readied himself for the day by getting dressed and completing his morning hygiene routine.

Leaving the dorms, Ezekiel saw both Kaizo, to whom he offered a quick greeting, alongside other individiduals he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before he continued on his way to the cafeteria for breakfast.
Kaizo looked art Ezekiel. "Yo, Zeke! 'Sup, man? Hey, I had my cousin transfer that Eevee over here. Take it." Kaizo handed the Premier Ball holding the Eevee over to Ezekiel. "You have a lot of potential as both a trainer and a breeder. That Eevee was bred with the perfect IVs, and a bold nature. I'm not quite sure what all that means, all I know is that it will be a strong member of your team. It's level 20, about 1.5 levels higher than my Wartortle. It's never fought before, though. My cousin says she doesn't have her Eevees battle until she sells them, and levels them up using rare candies. She says it's because more people will want her Eevees if they can be EV trained. But anyways, take it."
((Okay, please don't shut us down. I would hope the occasional one-liner would be okay, just as long as it's not too often. People don't always have time to post long replies. We'll try to obey the rules.

( You are all destroying this. )

She muttered solutions to MDAS problems as she walked out of the room. "12 divided by 6 equals 2.." she muttered. The slow light was coming, she didn't stop to look. She slid past hallways and corridors, hearing low sounds of 'what..'. She finally reached the outside of the school. The place was deserted. Her classes started in a few hours, right? she thought, looking around. She started to walk towards the bridge. She tilted her head down and called out, 'Hey, Hermes, tcha' there?" she asked. A small squawk emitted from the bottom and a PIdgeotto came zooming out. "Heyyy, old buddy." She said, staring at him. Hermes did an angry squawk instead. Hermes cocked his head and looked up slowly. "Yeah, sorry, bunch of things going on back at college.." Hermes shook his head. "Chara? She's doing fine, she just tends to run away..and, oh yeah! I got her evolved to a Charmeleon." she said, grinning.

"I gotta go soon, today's my class day." She said. Hermes nodded, and retreated to the bottom. "Don't stay there too long!" she called before running back to the school.

Tori waved to the Emolga, as she smiled. Pachirisu went back on her shoulder, as Cyndaquil still slept the entire time. She got up, as she knew that she had to go to art class.

She walked out of the Pokémon Center, as she checked the time on her styler. It was about twenty minutes until art class started, as she leisurely walked to her class. She saw Pachirisu fluffing his tail, as some of his fur still stayed up from static electricity. She continued to walk to art class, as she thought to herself, "Wait until the class sees this! This is going to be amazing!"

Tori got to her art class, as she went inside while only the Professor could be seen on his front desk. She looked at him, as the Professor said, "Well Tori, you're ten minutes early, I like that. I'm Professor Rand, I'm in charge of art class here. I would like to see what your art says."

Tori sat in the front row, as she waited for class to begin. She holistered her styler in her belt buckle, as Pachirisu sat on her lap. Cyndaquil woke up, as he looked around and saw some detailed pictures and sketches all around the room. They all looked very colorful, as some had smooth lighting, while others had sharp edges and lines.

Last edited:
We're all making mistakes one way or another including me, if everyone and I mean everyone fixes themselves up and asks help when needed we'll make this into a great rp, but hey i'm just an rper who's a newbie on PokeCharms))

Kiri had left the Emolga, he roamed along the halls. he followed his Froakie whom led the lead, they walked out onto the terrace Froakie leaped onto the grassy plains and felt the nice breeze, Kiri sat at the bench right behind Froakie he also enjoyed the nice breeze, since he closed his eyes as well

Tori was already in art class, as she sat down while she saw more people came in. She wondered as she thought, "Well, looks like this is gonna be interesting, and there's people coming now."

While she waited for class, she sketched in her notebook still, as she made several sketches of what appeared to be a phoenix. She focused on the main details, as she drew its feathers, while the beak appeared to be short. She labeled some measurement scales on the drawing, as she drew it in several angles. She then placed her signature on her sketch, so no one could have stolen it.

Kiri frantically got woken up, he stumbled a bit, surprised about Kaizo's sudden appearance, he regained his barings and stood up "Right, you caught an Eevee now?!"

Froakie without a word leaped into the battlefield, Kiri was anxious about what conclusion Froakie came to "Right Froakie, let's win this together!"

Froakie shouted out "FROAKIE!"

"Caught it? No, I got this Eevee from my cousin in the sevii islands, it's just a little shy around people, but it's a fierce battler. Eevee, use swift!" Several stars appeared around Eevee, and shot out towards Froakie, honing in towards it.

Last edited:
Kiri who was frustrated because he didn't know what Froakie wanted from him to say, he shouted "Froakie use bubble to cancel it out and send some towards Eevee!" Kiri said, he waved his arm in synch as Froakie spat bubbles out of his mouth which would collide with the swift and send a couple of bubbles towards Eevee

What do you want! Kiri thought to himself, he balled his fists as he tried to find an answer with his frustration

Eevee dodged out of the way of most of the stars and bubbles, but took some damage. "Eevee, use Hyper Beam!" A shining blue sphere charged up at Eevee's mouth, before firing two beams of energy in a double helix pattern.

Meanwhile, the bell had rung, as the last of the students came into art class. Professor Rand closed the door after the last student got inside.

He went up on the podium, as he said in a moderate tone, "Alright class, I am Professor Rand and I'm in charge of Art Class here. This is our first day, so I will cut some slack on everyone. I know everyone is diverse here, so I want to see what your art says. Please take out a blank sheet of paper and your art utensils. You have thirty minutes, good luck everyone."

Last edited:
What am I doing wrong, what do I need to do! Kiri thought, he swung his arm towards the beam "Jump Froakie!" Froakie leaped straight up in the air using its incredible jumping ability, he lingered in the air barely above Eevee

Am I just a bad trainer!? Kiri thought frustrated, he shouted desperately "Now! Water Pulse!" Froakie's palmed emitted a blue orb, Froakie hurled it at the base where Eevee and the Beam connected, if it connected it would seize the attack

When Froakie's attack hit Eevee's Beam, a powerful burst of energy was released, as Eevee adjusted its aim towards Froakie. "Kiri, you're better than this! Quit doubting yourself! You're an amazing trainer! One of the best I've ever met! I'm proud to call you my rival! So get your head in the game! Froakie is YOUR partner! If it felt you weren't worthy, it would have left by now! But it hasn't! What's more, it's still obeying you! When we first met, it wouldn't so much as listen, and now you're partners! I respect you as a trainer, but you'll lose that respect if you don't stop doubting yourself, so get your game on!" Kaizo was upset with his rival, not for a lack of skill, but for lack of beleif in that skill, and was trying to make that perfectly clear.

Tori got out her paper and her number four pencil, as she started to draw her Pokémon. Pachirisu and Cyndaquil both looked at it, as it had a lot of fine details, and the Pokémon looked very beautiful to them. Its head was small though, as its feathery wings stood out. The beak looked even more sharp, as the markings were lighter than ever.

Professor Rand sat on his front desk, as he watched everyone draw. He was fascinated by Tori, as he thought, "It's like she was made for art class."

The beam collided with Froakie from Kiri's hesitation, smoke arised on the battlefield the scratched up Froakie stood up as it huffed waiting for a move

Almost like he was hit with a truck, Kiri's face jolted up in shock of how he's been acting, he gritted his teeth
and looked at Froakie, Froakie despite being heavily injured smiled with a damaged "Fro-KIE!"

Kiri finally realized what he was missing, the urge! Froakie never hesitates he always faces forward and never stops trying Kiri thought as he grinned and looked at Froakie "So that's what you want..then fine...from here on We're Going to Reach The Top

Froakie with confidence shouted "FRO!" Kiri then waved his hand as simotainously Froakie started his run towards the Eevee, steaks of white are left behind by Froakie as its speed increases, almost like him and Kiri are in synch "Quick Attack!" Kiri shouted as Froakie sprinted at Eevee at a fast speed

Eevee went flying when Froakie's strike hit. Kaizo quickly recalled Eevee. "That's better. You finally realized what your made of. Now that I've gotten you ready, this battle's changing to doubles. Send out Fletchling. Growlithe! Doduo! The real fight's finally getting started." Growlithe and Doduo released themselves, prepared for a double battle. "Take this!" He tossed a Full Restore to Kiri.

Last edited:
Kiri had a confident look on his face, he sprayed the full restore on Froakie, Froakie shouted in delight "KIE FRO KIE!"

Kiri enlarged his extra poke-ball and threw it up in the air as Fletchling erupted from it, Fletchling landed on Froakie's head with a chirp "FLETCH FLETCHLING"

Kiri letted out a huge breath as he said to the two "This is where we'll win for sure!"

Kaizo was pumped. "Growlithe, use overheat on Froakie! Doduo, fly up, and use steel wing!" Growlithe had an aura of heat around it. Charged at Froakie, and when it got close, he released a burst of heat, which engulfed both of them. Doduo spread its wings, which it hid beneath his feathers, and flew up. Its wings changed to steel, and it dove at Fletchling, prepared to slash at it.

1. Name: Itigus Red
2. Starter Pokemon and nickname: Poochyena(Ajax)
3. Appearance: (Profile pic) Black hair, red eyes, black and red hoodie with tattered black cargo pants. He has a mysterious locket around his neck. For some reason it can't be opened, but does have hinges on it. Apparently, not even Itigus knows what's inside, if anything at all.
4. Personality: Itigus is Defensive, distrusting of people, distant, rude, quick witted, perceptive, incredibly caring towards Pokemon, and possesses a high battle sense.
5. Home region: ??? (He asked the board that this remains blank apparently...)

Itigus walked onto the grounds of the Pokemon College, looking around. He was early for most of the classes that would start today. To him, it was always best to come early, and get a feel for the school rather than rush and be late to class on the first day. The trainer pulled his hood over his eyes, and began to walk around. Eventually, he came upon two trainers battling.
Fletchling, and Froakie against Growlithe and Doduo? He thought to himself. The male checked the time to see he had plenty of it, and decided to watch the battle. He shoved his hands in his pocket. "Yo, Ajax, make sure you watch this too okay?" He mumbled aloud to seemingly no one.

That's it, I won't lose! Kiri thought to himself, he extended his arm towards the battle, and Froakie leaped towards the Doduo almost reading Kiri's mind once again in synch "Froakie, use bubble straight at the Doduo to stop its trajectory! Fletchling use Gust at the overheat to cancel out the heat!!"

Froakie leaped above the Overheat's radius, he arrived directly in between the path Doduo was aiming collide with Fletchling, when the Doduo finally gained enough speed and closeness Froakie unleashed a herd of bubbles towards the Doduo which would be difficult to dodge thanks to the close space

Fletchling was lifted itself a couple of meters off of the ground, it flapped its wings furiously it produced huge whirlwinds that would blow away the overheat the closer it got, as well as slow down and possibly keep the Growlithe in place

Kiri was incredibly absorbed in the battle as a sweat dropped from his chin

Kauai noticed the battle getting intense. "Doduo, use rage! Growlithe, use flamethrower on Froakie!" Doduo started flailing wildly, with its power increasing with every hit. Growlithe, meanwhile, shot a stream of flame at Froakie. "Counter this."

Fletchling who's gust seemed to not alter the flamethrower at all "Fletchling give Froakie enough of your gust to get him out of the way!" Fletchling flapped its wings towards Froakie, a small whirlwind guided Froakie abruptly from his original course, which caused him to dodge the Flamethrower and guide him to the floor a couple of meters where he was about to land "Froakie Water Pulse at Growlithe, Fletchling regroup with Froakie!" Before Froakie touched the ground, a small blue aura emerged from his palm as he hurled it at Growlithe a water move like that impacting Growlithe would do some serious damage to the fire type, Fletchling flew it's way back to Froakie, it circled around its head

( Yes! At least there's not 2 more pages! )

Violet scurried in frantically after the bell rang. She saw Kiri and Kaizo battling and called,
"Are you both insane? The bell just rung! I don't even like this school but at least i'm going!" She stared at the battle going on, and shook her head.

Itigus began to adopt a bored expression on his face.
Even here the trainers are complete novices... He thought to himself. The trainer looked over at Violet as she had begun to yell at the two.
Looks like this battle is over anyway... what a waste of time. He walked off, checking his phone for the time. "Let's see if we can find a Super Training room in this school before we start class..." He said aloud. An hour should be more than enough time.

"Growlithe, dodge, then take down on fletching! Doduo, use tri-attack on Fletchling!" Growlithe started charging quickly at Fletching before jumping up to take it down, while Doduo shot out three blasts of fire, lightning, and ice at Fletchling. Kaizo was certain one of the attacks would hit.
((I'm back from my camping trip, so I can use my laptop again!

Last edited:
Kiri was fully absorbed in the battle as anyone could tell from his body movements and the intense look on his face, He swiped his hand once again as Froakie ran towards the Growlithe who was partially distracted in midair "Froakie protect Fletchling by using Quick Attack on Growlithe while its in midair!" Froakie with its speed, leaped towards Growlithe as it was in midair since it can't maneuver while in midair it would almost impossible to dodge it by itself, if it made contact it would blast Growlithe out of the way

Kiri looked at Fletchling and grinned intensely "Fletchling! Show it your double team!!" Fletchling multiplied itself many times in midair, making it extremely difficult to pinpoint the right one

Kaizo grinned. "Growlithe! Overheat!" Growlithe released a burst of heat in midair. "Doduo! Steel wing until you hit the right one!" Doduo used steel wing several times , attempting to hit the right Fletchling. Kaizo noticed Froakie glowing. "What the...?"

Tori was still in art class, as she finished her drawing before the one hour mark had hit. She placed her pencil down as she blew the tiny smoke that came from it.

Cyndaquil was amazed from the details as Pachirisu shook her tail. Tori turned in her artwork to Professor Rand, as he said, "Wow, this is just... Unbelievable!" Professor Rand placed her paper in a special pile, as Tori went back into her seat.

She waited, as the last of the students scurried up to Professor Rand, turning in their work that they did. Pachirisu fluffed her tail, as Cyndaquil dozed off.

Kiri wasn't shocked at all, he balled his fist and shouted "Let's go Froakie! We'll reach the top!" Frokie emitted a huge blinding light onto the battlefield which was very visible for people inside buildings, Froakie's "FROKIE FROAKIE FROAKIE..." Faded , the light dispersed Froakie's call then changed to "Frogadier!!"

Froakie's appearance changed to Frogadier, it's skin changed to a navy blue color, it's Frubbles extended to around its neck as it stood to be alittle taller, Frogadier bounced back from the overheat it landed on the floor

"You evolved..." After checking the new entry in the PokeDex, Fletchling retreated a bit scraped up from the steel wing "Right! We'll reach the top together Frogadier, Fletchling. Let's win this fight!"

"Well...it's about time. Growlithe! Use take down! Doduo! Tri attack! Target Fletcling!" Growlithe began charging at Fletchling, while Doduo shot the triple-helix of fire, ice, and lightning. "If take-down hits, Growlithe will faint with Fletchling. But, if Fletchling dodges it, then Tri Attack will do it in." Kaizo thought to himself.

Kiri signaled with his clenched hand "Fletchling use Double Team! Frok- no Frogadier use water pulse at the Tri-Attack, jump way above Growlithe and get to Doduo!"
Fletchling multiplied itself in place, a dozen Fletchling on the ground would certainly cause a miss for the belly flipping not Growlithe, and the recoil from the impact on the ground would do heavy damage for the Pokemon

Frogadier charged a huge ball of water in its hand, bigger and more powerful then the previous Froakie water pulse, he lunged it at the helix, the power of the water pulse would surely erupt against the helix cancelling both of them out causing a smoke to appear as Frogadier made its way towards the mid air Doduo

The trainer stopped outside a large gymnasium. He looked at his phone, checking the map of the building with it. "Pretty sure this is it..." He mumbled to himself, putting the device back into his pocket. He stepped inside, and saw multiple rooms with other students training inside them. He walked up to a lady at the desk, and looked around
"Can I help you?" She asked.
"Yeah, anything I need to do to get into one of these rooms here? These are Super Training rooms right?"
"Yes they are. All you need to do is scan your student ID and we'll give you a key card to one of the rooms."
Itigus nodded, pulling out his wallet, and taking out his ID. He scanned the bar code, his information popping up on the monitor.
"Okay, you're all set, have a good time."
"Thanks." He breathed out apathetically, taking the key card.
As the trainer walked into the room it immediately began to light up. He walked over to a control station. "Let's see... since this isn't the one back home it looks like we'll have to start at level one..." He said aloud reaching over at his hip. "We'll start training attack first!" Itigus clutched the pokeball on his hip, and sent out a Poochyena. The Pokemon howled, glad to finally be outside of its Pokeball as it ran around happily.
The room began to change, presenting a holographic balloon in front of it. Itigus began to smirk, as if getting excited. His Poochyena Ajax took a fighting stance. "Alright let's go!"