• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kiri stopped at the door, he rubbed the back of his head and entered not really feeling the urge to catch any new Pokemon "Are you guys good here?" Kiri asked since he didn't even know what the safari zone was when he was taken there earlier

"Chari Lets go to the Safari Zone." a few minutes later they got to the Safari zone many people were there even the college students are here.

He would see Kiri. He approaches him "hey your kiri right?" He Thinks

Last edited by a moderator:
"I came here to become the best to, but I've got some training to do, I've only been in two battles which were for practice right before I left home." Ryuta said.

"We should be good it shouldn't be that hard right?" Fraser chuckled. "Okay I can't wait any longer in going in" Fraser charges in leaving everyone else.

Tori was still in her room, as Archen walked behind her. He bit on his apple that he held, as he happily ate it. Tori opened the door in a swift motion, as she noticed a rather small Pokémon in the cabinet! She said to him "Hey... come out, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, it's me... Tori."

Elgyem came out, as recollection started to flash before their eyes. His hands slightly flashed in happiness, as he hugged Tori in a rather swift motion. He said to her in telepathy, "Tori, I've helped the other Pokémon find you... it was all from this guidance." He continued to hug Tori, as she placed him on her bed while Archen climbed on the bed since he couldn't fly.

As soon as Fraser entered the safari zone he just bolted in a direction. He eventually came to a stop as he saw a Pokemon in the distance. Fraser pulled out his Pokedex and it scanned it and it said "Stantler, the Big Horn Pokémon. Its large curved horns subtly bend the air around them, which creates a mysterious warp in reality" Fraser eyes lit up and his determination to get this Stantler grew strong. Fraser pulled out a Safari ball and quietly started approaching the Pokemon. However, Fraser stepped on a branch which alerted the Stantler. The Stantler then fled deeper into the forest. "Damn it!" Fraser exclaimed before sprinting after the Stantler. He sharply changed direction into a small opening in the forest. The Fraser tripped over a large rock. Fraser tried to pick himself back up after the fall but he had badly hurt his knee and couldn't stand. He looked back at the rock but then realised it was an egg. "That's strange, an egg by itself? That's not the best parenting" Fraser thought. "HEEY! I NEED HELP!" Fraser pleaded loudly but he had gone too far into the forest to be heard by anyone. Fraser crawled next to the egg and tried to think of a way to out of the predicament he found himself in.

Ryuta heard a faint cry for help and headed towards it. He then found Fraser with his injured knee. "Are you okay Fraser? What's this egg doing here?" Ryuta asked.

"Yeah I'm in a bit of a situation, could you do me a favor and get help cause I've done my knee in, I've also claimed this egg as mine because whoever it belonged to isn't doing the best job so I'm gonna look after it the way it should be looked after." Fraser chuckled to himself after realizing to what that sounded like.

"Sure, but I wonder what kind of Pokemon would just leave their leg here like this?" Ryuta asked. "Bulbasaur!" Ryuta hears. When he turns around, there is a Bulbasaur behind him. "Wow a Bulbasaur!" Ryuta exclaimed. He pulls out a Safari Ball. "Fraser, sorry, do you mind if I try to catch this Bulbasaur real quick?"

"I mean I'm gonna be chillin' here until the owner of this egg pops out of the bushes and realizes I'm taking their kid. Go ahead and catch that Bulbasaur but the longer I'm here the more likely that situation will happen, but that's just what I think" Fraser said sarcastically

"Sorry." He walks up to the Bulbasaur and it jumps away. He pulls out some Pokemon food. "Here you go Bulbasaur." The Bulbasaur, sniffs it, eats a piece, smiles, the scarfs the rest down. He starts petting it and puts out a safari ball. "Wanna come with me buddy?" Bulbasaur nods and presses the button on the safari ball, capturing itself. "I'll be back with help, sorry for the delay."

Ryuta runs in the school so fast Scorpio almost loses grip on his neck. "Nurse, Nurse? Where's the school nurse?" Ryuta yelled. When he found the school nurse, he guided her to Fraser. "I'm here Fraser, are you okay?"

Last edited:
Fraser watched Ryuta catch the Bulbasaur, then leave to get help. Fraser was left with a confused face of how easily he caught the Bulbasaur. "How come he catches Bulbasaur within seconds of seeing it but I can't catch a Stantler without badly injuring myself and getting stranded." Fraser then stopped talking, realizing he was ranting to a Pokemon egg... Fraser re-evaluates his life after thinking about how he got into this situation. Fraser then started throwing stones into the trees out of boredom. After a couple of throws, he threw another one but heard a growl after throwing into the trees. Fraser froze and thought "I messed up, I messed up real bad" An Ursaring then barged out of the bushes roaring in rage. Ursaring turned to Fraser then prepared to unleash a hyper beam. However, before Ursaring could finish its attack, an energy ball came from beside them and hit the Ursaring right on the head, making the angry Pokemon startled, and it retreated back into the forest. Fraser turned to see where the energy ball came from and he saw a Tangela standing confidently. The Tangela looked at Fraser and nodded its head and headed into the forest and became hidden within the greenery and was invisible to the naked eye. Fraser just stared in shock and tried to process what just happened.

"Fraser, Fraser, what happened, are you alright, I'm here with the nurse." Ryuta said, his amount of worry rising rapidly (I won't be able respond for a bit, got a quiz.)

Last edited:
Fraser ignored Ryuta at first still in a bit of shock from his experience. He then snapped out of it after realizing help was here. "Yeah, I'm good, cheers for the help Ryuta"Fraser said softly as the Nurse started examining his leg. The Nurse put a bandage around his leg then everyone helped Fraser make his way back to his dorm room.

Kiri broke through the couple of trees with Nurse Joy, he knelt down to be on the same level as Fraser "Oi, Fraser are you alright?" He said as he helped wrap a bandage around his ankle, and patted his back "You okay to move?" Kiri simply doesn't react to the Tangela as he assumes he was in the process of catching it

Ryuta, after leaving Fraser and gong to the library for a bit, came back and lied down on his bed. "You okay Fraser?" Ryuta asked "Gli, gligar gli?" (Translation: Yeah, are you okay?)

(OOC EDIT: I seriously need to read between the lines.... I've changed it since I just saw that everyone was gone except Kiri.)

BIC:
Tori heard her styler beeping, as the voice navigator said, "There appears to be an egg and two humans around it. I suggest that you should head for that site immediately, it is in the Safari Zone deep in the forest area."

She said to her Pokémon soon after, "Alright, I suppose we have a mission now... we have to go to them. Everyone, let's bounce, we have a mission to do!"

All of her Pokémon nodded at her in a synchronized motion, as she placed Cyndaquil in her sling, while Archen went on her shoulder. Everyone else ran with her, as they went out of the room and quickly scurried to the Safari Zone.

The door to her room had automatically locked, as Tori ran into the Safari Zone. Her styler beeped more continously, as she got closer to the egg. She quickly went through some trees, as she got to Kiri and noticed everyone else was gone. She asked him, "Hey, you okay Kiri? And is that an egg sitting there?!"

She quickly picked up the egg gently, as she felt the cold surface on its shell. She said to them while she was in her doctor outfit still, "I'll take care of this egg, I'm really a Doctor here... being a Pokémon ranger is just my cover. I'll care for it until it hatches, then I'll see what I should do with it."

Last edited:
Tori quickly went through the Safari Zone, as her Pokémon followed along. She went back to her room, as she carefully held the egg in her arms like a baby. She said to herself, "Don't worry eggy, you're going to be safe with me."

Eventually, she reached her room, as she opened her door, using her styler. She got in her room, as she noticed that the Pichu was asleep in the room still. She saw her Pokémon go on her bed, as she placed the egg in the incubator, while she kept it snug with a blanket to keep it safe and warm. She said to the egg, "Relax eggy, you'll hatch sooner or later. I'll keep you safe alright?"

(that happened as everyone helped Fraser back to his dorm) Fraser fell asleep when everyone helped him back to his room, he was woken up by Ryuta, Fraser sat up in his bed. "Yeah, I'm good, thanks for saving my behind" Fraser slowly lied back down then instantly sat back up sharply. "Where's the egg?!" Fraser exclaimed

Tori watched the egg, as she kept it slightly covered by the warm blanket. The incubator was warm, and slightly humid, which was suitable to Pokémon eggs. She saw Elgyem waving his hands at her, as he said in telepathy, "Tori, umm... I'm hearing some others that are worried about the egg. Do you think I should teleport over and tell them?"

Tori nodded and replied, "Well if you want little Elgyem. Just be careful on where you're going alright? When you're done, teleport back here. I'm going to stay in the room since I have to care for this egg especially. I don't know what is in the egg, but that won't stop me from caring it."

Elgyem smiled at Tori, as he teleported over to where he had heard the voice. He was in the Fraser was in, as he looked down at him shyly. He was floating in the air, as he noticed Ryuta was nervous, since the egg wasn't with them. He floated down to Fraser, as he was next to his head. He gave him a tiny poke with his hand, as some green lights flashed.

"Wait, did you hear something Fraser?" Ryuta heard Elgyem and was confused. (I'll be off for some hours, maybe for the day.)

Last edited:
Elgyem prodded Frasers head and he saw a vision of a girl pick up the egg shortly after he got carried back by Kiri and Ryuta, and then another vision of the same girl in a room full of Pokemon with the egg inside of an incubator. Fraser had a sigh in relief and thanked the Elgyem. "At least the eggs safe, I just wanted it to be better taken care of"

Kiri slowly made his way towards Tori's room, after making sure his new friends were alright. And it wouldn't hurt to check on Pichu, he made his way to his room to brush up his hair again since it was blown up from Pichu before

Elgyem teleported back to Tori's room, as he nodded at her to signal that everything went well. Tori smiled at him, as she carried him to her bed. He lied there with the Pichu, as he hugged him lovingly. He fell asleep with him, as Tori took notes on the unique Pichu. Archen went up onto the desk and looked at what Tori wrote, as he fluffed his wings.

"It's starting to get late anyway I should probably get some more rest, since I can't do much else, night Ryuta" Fraser then fell asleep.

Kaizo was in an arena, training his pokemon up against other students. Many trainers had already fallen to his team, and many more would. "Pa-thet-ic!" He yelled. His team's levels were drastically increasing. He would NOT lose in the upcoming tournament. His Growlithe was wearing a collar with a Charcoal attached to it. Eevee had an ankle brace with a magnet attached to it. "Let's up the ante a little bit. I've got a water stone right here! Anyone who wants it, battle me and a stone of yours. Winner takes all!" A trainer with a thunder stone challenged him and lost. Kaizo snatched up the stone. "Thaaaank you!" he said before giving the stone to Eevee. Electricity surged through the stone and engulfed Eevee. There was a flash of light, and a Jolteon was standing where Eevee once was. "Perfect. I'm outta here!" Kaizo shouted. He used a few TMs to teach Jolteon thunderbolt. "Now I just need a fire stone." he thought to himself.

Later that night...

It was quite dark outside; Fraser couldn't get much sleep and was just lying in bed thinking of what happened that day. He looked at Ryuta and Scorpio and saw that they were sleeping. He pondered in thought for a moment, and then sat up in his bed. Fraser grabbed his walking stick and slowly left the room. Tyrogue woke up shortly after he left. Tyrogue left to try to find where Fraser went. Fraser had walked all the way to the safari zone, but it was closed. Fraser saw a tree that leant over the fence of the safari zone, so Fraser struggled his way up the tree, jumped down into some bushes which cushioned his fall and continued looking.

Tori saw that the egg was motionless, as the blanket kept it warm and snug in the incubator. Cyndaquil asked her, "Cyndaquil?" [Translation: What is that round thingy there?]
Tori replied while she chuckled, "Well I see you're pointing to the egg there. That's an egg here, it's where Pokémon are as before babies for the most part."

Pachirisu sat with the Pichu, as he nuzzled him with his fluffy tail. Aron meanwhile talked to Archen, as he asked him, "Aron..." [Translation: You seem a little strange...]
Archen said as he ate a berry, "Archen." [Translation: I was born millions of years ago.]

Elgyem fell asleep on the bed, as he snored quietly. Archen giggled at Elgyem, as he flapped his wings to fan himself. Aron curled up next to Elgyem, as he dozed off with him.

Fraser went to the same place that the event happened. "Tangela are you here?" Fraser yelled but there was no answer. "i just wanted to say thank you for earlier, you really saved my behind earlier" Fraser said. Fraser waited a moment for an answer but there was no answer. Fraser started walking back then noticed the bush moving and the same Tangela walked out of hiding. Fraser sat down to be on the same level as Tangela. "I really am grateful for what you did earlier and I couldn't resist sneaking back here to thank you" Tangela nodded. " Tang-Tangela?" [Translation: "No problem, what happened to the egg"] Tangela asked. "I haven't seen it since but I know it's in good hands" Fraser answered. Tangela squinted her eyes and tilted her head. "la-Tangela-Tang" [Translation: That's weird, you found it, protected it from an Ursaring and you're not looking after it"] Tangela said. Fraser just shrugged his shoulders due to his lack of an answer. "I know how about you join my team, It would be a great way of repaying you for saving me by becoming string together." Fraser said delightfully. Tangela then took a step back. "Ta-Tang" [Translation: "I kind of protect this forest in the safari zone and make sure nothing goes wrong, it will be wrong to just leave it"] Tangela replied. Fraser changed to a disappointed one. "It's okay I understand" Fraser then stood up again and started walking away and headed back to his dorm room.

Pichu snoozed off with Pachirusu, with Viola who was sleeping next to the two Pokemon as it got pretty late
------
Frogadier met up with Kiri, they went out of the college speaking things such as sightseeing and possibly training if they have the time for it

"Just went to meet up with someone, there's no need to worry," Fraser said assertively and just went to bed and ignored what Ryuta had to say next because of the bad mood he was in. (Sorry, Fraser is supposed to be in a bad mood, I'm not ignoring you XD)

"Sorry today didn't go your way Fraser. I'm gonna go check up on the egg." Ryuta was careful not to wake Scorpio as he walked out of the room. He then knocked on Tori's door. "Hello?"

Tori went on her bed, as she slept with Cyndaquil and Archen. Elgyem floated and slept above the bed briefly, while Aron slept in the incubator separately from the egg. Archen heard the knock, as he cooed to Tori and said, "Archen!" [Translation: Someone is at the door!]

Tori nodded and got off the bed, as Archen watched her cautiously while he hid in the blankets with Cyndaquil. Tori looked through the peephole and saw that it was Ryuta, as she said to him from her door intercom, "Yes, what is it Ryuta? Do you need something?" She didn't want to open up first, since it was for security reasons. She waited for an answer, as Archen and Cyndaquil watched her sharply still.

"I came to check up on the egg and properly introduce myself." Ryuta said. "Im sorry if I woke you." (You still there Charlespark?)

Last edited:
Kiri and Frogadier purchased a few items, such as food and such in order actually live off something and get something for Kiri's sister who doesn't have the ability to get lunch, instead of heading to the college they go the opposite way into the college's woods where it's nice and secluded where they could go and expierement some new moves and combinations, there might be some youngsters wanting to challenge and actual students