• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kiri's eyes widened as he took a deep breath, and walked beside Kaizo with Frogadier at his side "Did she cause any trouble...well at least I can see the Pichu I let her take care off" Kiri said as Frogadier happily chipped "Frogadier!"

Kaizo shook his head. "She did mention the rockets, though. I don't know why they'd be chasing her. It seems like all she has is a Pichu. I don't see how that would be at all useful to them. I wonder what they want, then." Kaizo looked up pondering thus question.

Kuro walked up them kaizo and kiri and nods "Maybe theres something special about her and that pichu that would be the only reason why they may be after her" he looks down wondering

Kiri folded his arms and tilted his head while walking to them "She must be at the nurse's then right?" Kiri asked a bit worried but confident as he looked over at Kuro "There's nothing really that special about Pichu, when I travelled to other regions with my dad I always brought along Pichu to train there while he worked....so it's pretty strong.....but that's it really..." Kiri walked a bit confused into the building, as an idea popped in his head "We could have Tori's mom look into it"

Tori had finished drawing, as she closed her notebook and went on her bed. She took a short nap with Cyndaquil, Aron, and Pachirisu, as she didn't snore at all. Aron wiggled his legs, since it felt awkward for him to be cuddled by someone. Cyndaquil was curled up, as he was cold, while Pachirisu was curled up and using his tail like a fluffy pillow.

1. Name - Fraser
2. Starter Pokemon and nickname - Tyrogue (N/A)
3. Appearance - 6ft, brown medium messy hair, pale skin, black track suit top, blue jeans black shoes.
4. Personality - Optimistic, Good Leadership skills, fun, eager to learn and experience.
5. Home region - Sinnoh

Fraser had just transferred from Sinnoh, and just got dropped off at his brand new college with his newly hatched Tyrogue by his side. He was bursting with excitement because he knew that this was the place that he would hone his skills at being a trainer and become strong with his partner Tyrogue. He walked in with only one suitcase because he has always managed to live with a small amount of stuff all his life. He approached the reception and said "Hi my name is Fraser and I'm new and I've been told that someone will guide me to my room" The receptionist said "Ah right this way Fraser, do keep in mind that this room is only temporary because everyone usually has a roommate whether it's you moving into another room or someone moves into yours, you should try to get a roommate" Fraser politely nodded and then proceeded into his room. He dumped his suitcase to the side and Tyrogue immediately jumped and lied on to the bed. Fraser stood their with his finger on his chin in thought for a moment. "Okay come on Tyrogue we're having a look around" Fraser immediately marched out. Tyrogue sighed like a moody teenager and proceeded to follow his trainer.

Kaizo stated, "I think she's with Tori's mother. But, one thing's bothering me. How hasn't Pichu evolved yet? Was your dad not friendly to it or something? I didn't see it holding an ever stone." Kaizo released Wartortle while he was saying this. He pulled two cyan colored pendants out of his pocket. They resembled drops of water. He put one around Wartortle's neck. He tossed the other to Kiri. "This is a mystic water. It boosts the power of water-type moves."

Kiri caught the strange pendent and stuffed it in his pocket "Thanks Kaizo, means a lot" He looked at Frogadier and they both smiled almost like they've been the best of friends for a while he then turned at Kaizo and lifted his own head up to the sky "Never really thought about it growing up.." Kiri then began to ponder for a second "My dad travels a lot gathering research for the strangest anamolies in Pokemon so maybe I'll ask him....Pichu just kept leveling and leveling up never really evolved"

Tori was still asleep, as Pachirisu went onto the other bed and fluffed her tail. Cyndaquil yawned, as he went with Pachirisu and rubbed on his snout. Aron was still asleep, as Tori hugged him a lot. He snored quietly, as Pachirisu and Cyndaquil giggled.

Kaizo sighed. "Pichu evolves through happiness, not through level up. If it's a high level and still not evolved, then it isn't happy." Kaizo pulled another item from his pocket and tossed it to Kiri. "It's a soothe bell. Give it to Pichu, it'll make it happier."

Fraser came across the Nurse's office and knocked on the door and it immediate opened."Hiya my name's Fraser and this is Tyrogue he's supposed to have check ups with you whilst we're here" He softly said. "Ah yes, I've been expecting you." The nurse said. She ushered Fraser inside and into the seat. Tyrogue stood in a large machine which had green lights on the inside and glass around it so people could into it. "So tell me what you know about Tyrogue's condition?" The Nurse asked. "All I know is that it's a variant of Pokerus and it's unclear if that variant is having positive or negatives on him" Fraser answered. The Nurse nodded her head and then proceeded to turn on the machine. The machine glowed green and scanned Tyrogue. Something printed out of the machine and the Nurse started reading the results. "It seems that this condition is certainly not negatively affecting Tyrogue's health or power. However, I don't seem to know if there's any positives about it either" She handed the piece of paper to Fraser, Tyrogue jumped up next to him to look at the paper. It was an X-ray of Tyrogue and it seemed to have some pinkish aura around him. "The best we can do for now is for you to come back when unusual comes up that may be related to Tyrogue's condition. Okay?" The nurse politely. Fraser nodded, thanked the Nurse then left the office. Tyrogue bowed to the Nurse before running after Fraser.

(Don't worry I'll stop with the long posts XD)

Nah don't worry bout it I love seeing peeps who post semi-literate posts))

Kiri looked at the soothe bell "Pichu never seemed unhappy but...it wouldn't hurt to try.." Kiri walked pass multiple nurse offices with Frogader at it's side, Frogadier glanced at many offices and Pokemon "She should be at Tori's place, I'll ask for thorough check up then...just to see if anything is up" Kiri said as placed the soothe bell in his pocket, he then looked down the hall towards Tori's room and began to increase his pace, a bit eager to see Pichu after his embark to the college, Kiri stopped in front of the door and sighed "It's been a while"

Fraser walks down the hallway back to his dorm room with his Tyrogue, and he sees a guy waiting outside a room patiently. "Are you alright mate?" Fraser asked

Kiri looked over and his eyes widened, he then nodded "Hey I haven't seen you around..but yeah I'm a bit tipsy.." Kiri reached for the golden door knob, as he took a deep breath not knowing what to say and winging it, he grasped the knob

Pichu excitingly leaped at the door knob, it heard the steps of a familiar face, it electrics cheeks shocked the knob

Kiri got shocked for a moment as he grasped the knob, as his whole body shook and his spiked up hair was even more spiked up, peeking out of his black poke-hat as the door slid open

Kaizo stepped back quickly. "Well... that happened..." Wartortle was shocked (Pun not intended,I swear, you could say it was Punintended.(That one was intended)) by this event.

Kiri let out a smoke breath as the Pichu then leaped onto his face, it held on Kiri's nostalgic face, it chirped "Pichu Pichu!"

Kiri who was blinded stumbled across the room, he tripped on multiple medical books Tori gave Viola to read from her request, Viola jolted up to see a man on the verge of crashing on top of her, she rolled out of the way with a quick shreik as Kiri crashed on what was Viola's spot on the bed. Kiri placed both hands on Pichu as he removed it from his face with a laugh "It's been a while a Pichu"

Frogadier let out a "Froga..." Of relief as Frogadier strolled in trailing Kiri as it always did

Viola looked up at Kaizo and puffed her cheeked mirroring Kaizo's attitude "And thank you very much" She said in almost the same tome as she turned her head to Kiri "I came by to get away for some bad people..they were after Pichu!"
-----
Kiri's eyes widened as he stared at the Pichu in his arms and tilted his head "I don't see why those crooks would want a Pichu?" Kiri looked over at Kaizo to see if he had any ideas

Kaizo shrugged. "The only reason I could think of is they either want a volt-tackle Raichu, or they'd sell it. Either way, this Pichu, and don't take this the wrong way, doesn't seem so special, at least not to the point where Team Rocket would want it. I'm honestly just as confused as you are." Kaizo pondered for a second before adding, "Hey, don't forget the soothe bell."

Kiri sighed as he was at a loss to what to do instead of to wait for Tori's mom "We'll have to wait for the nurse then to a specific checkup.." Frogadier scratched its head sitting next to a happy Viola as Kiri then looked at Pichu, it plopped itself on Kiri's shoulder as he stood up "at least I got an empty room to go to now..to wait till the nurse comes out..Viola you can stay with Tori right?"
---
Viola smiled and nodded largely, then placed her hand on Frogadier's shoulder "Then if your taking Pichu I'm keeping FROAKIE!!" Viola said slightly immaturally naming the wrong evolution of Pokemon

Tori felt a vibration on her styler, as it notified her that there were people at her door. She thought to herself as Aron clung onto her leg, "Could it be someone already?" She cautiously approached the door, as Aron hid underneath the blankets in his incubator, while Pachirisu and Cyndaquil were both on Tori's bed giggling at him.

She looked through the peephole, as she noticed several people outside. She cautiously opened the door, as she asked them all, "Hey uhh, why are you all hanging around here? I'm assuming you need me for something, since my mom is busy here." She tried to hide the fact that she was also able to care for Pokémon, but the incubator inside the big room was a dead give away.

Kaizo chuckled. "Hey, kid, hate to break it to ya, but Kiri doesn't have a Froakie anymore. That's Frogadier." Kaizo was amazed by the fact that the child of someone who works with pokedexes could get that wrong. "But, kid, how'd you like an Eevee?"

The young girl felt like an idiot as she quickly logged Frogadier into her pokedex "Frogadier...I'm so sorry!!" Viola began to tear her eyes out as Frogadier patter her head letting her know she's over-reacting with a quick "Dier-Froga"

Viola smiled brightly again and was peaked by Kaizo's request and whipped her head at Kaizo "An Eevee is my favorite Pokemon! We barely have any in Sinnoh! And Kiri and Dad never brought one when I asked!"
----
Kiri turned to Tori, with a Pichu on his head he smiled and waved first of all to greet Tori then he raised his eyebrow to look at the cute yet small Pichu on his head, the Pichu chirped "Chu-Pi!" It waved as well Kiri turned to Tori and smiled "Hey Tori! I was going to ask your mom for a favor"

Kaizo was engaged in conversation with Viola. "I have a cousin in the Sevii Islands who breeds Eevees for a living. They've got perfect EVs, nature, and a bunch of other stuff I don't understand. Point is, they're good Eevees. I have a PC in my dorm. I can call her up, and have her send one over." Kaizo saw the joy in Viola's eyes. He couldn't help smiling.

Viola began to celebrate abruptly insider her, she shouted extremly happily as she shook Frogadier's shoulders in excitement "Frogadier, I'm getting an Eevee!!" Frogadiee calmly nodded and "Froga!" In excitement for her

Viola then turned her head at Kaizo and smiled brightly "I'm sorry I thought you were a big meanie at first!" Viola said apologetic as she then came to realization she'd have to ask Kiri or her parents for permission and gulped

Tori said as she took off her ranger clothes which revealed her doctor outfit, "Uhh... if it's about checking on the Pichu or perhaps the Frogadier, then well she's kinda busy here. I kinda also forgot to say that I am too a Pokémon Doctor here, but no one had known because... I was a Pokémon Ranger that was in cover!"

She giggled, as she had her lab coat on with all her tools hidden in the inside pockets and sleeves. Pachirisu went on top of her shoulder and waved at the Pichu and Frogadier, as she said, "Pachirisu." [Translation: Yes, Tori is also a Doctor.]

Kiri excitingly handed Pichu over, Pichu leaped into Tori's arms "You always surprise me in ways I don't even know, you mind looking for things that most people would glance over?" Kiri asked suspiciously

Kaizo chuckled. He said to Viola, "Trust me, it's not a problem. Truth is, I can get pretty arrogant and competitive, it's probably just because I was a student of professor Oak's for years before I even knew this place existed. I guess I just feel the need to be... better than everyone else. I can be a bit of a jerk, but that's not who I really am."

Tori looked at Kiri and said, "What do you mean? Is there something wrong with the Pichu? If there is then I might have to do a check up to see if it's okay. This might involve some stuff since I am a doctor after all, pointy things might get involved if necessary." She held it, as she didn't know what gender it was. She saw it was rather small, as she looked at the Pichu and smiled.

Cyndaquil slept on Tori's bed, as Aron slept in his incubator. He curled in his blankets, as the warm, humid air inside was comfortable for him.

Last edited:
The Pichu looked up at Tori and at the mention of pointy objects the Pichu nervously "Pi-Chu.."

Kiri waved his hand as a way to get her to not worry "There's nothing wrong with Pichu, you don't gotta do that...I was just wondering why anyone would want to steal Pichu...he seems like a normal Pokemon..unless there's something most people miss when they check up Pichu"
-----------
Viola nodded frantically already super hyped for her first official Pokemon that's not an official loan, she then looked at Kiri and decided to keep it a secret and turned back at Kaizo "You knew Mister Oak? Dad told me stories about their work together!" Viola said not hiding her excitement about her new Pokemon

((Might be going to sleep soon so don't worry if I don't respond right away

Kaizo shrugged. "Well, I only ever met with him in person once. I live in Orre, where wild Pokemon are scarce. Professor Oak gave me a Squirtle through the PC. It evolved into my Wartortle just a little bit before I came to this school. I also caught a Growlithe on my own, and got an Eevee from my cousin when we went to visit. But, anyways, let's get going to my dorm, so I can have my cousin send the Eevee over." Kaizo started walking off to his dorm. "C'mon!"

Tori said to Kiri, "Well, I might need Pichu to stay here since I do have to do a check up on him. If you don't come back later, then Pichu could stay here for the night."

She first pressed a button, which revealed her medical equipment that she hid within her walls. She placed Pichu on a scale first, as she took note of its height in her notebook. She then adjusted it for measuring height, as she also documented it in her notebook. She then placed it on her medical desk, as she took out her stethoscope and placed it on its chest to measure the heart rate and breathing.

Fraser decided to just leave them be because they seemed to be quite busy and just carried on to his dorm room. Fraser sat there and thought "maybe I should go find out when class starts tomorrow" he sat up on his bed about to stand up, he then sighed and said " never mind I can't be bothered, the trip here really took it out of us, am I right?" He lied back onto his bed and looked at Tyrogue he nodded slowly and said "Ty-Ty" [translation: You're sure right about that bruv] Fraser chuckled at what Tyrogue said and decided to have a nap.

Kiri rubbed the back of his head, he then smiles and petted the Pichu as it was on the scale, he then looked at Tori and nodded while placing his hand on her shoulder briefly "If it ain't too much trouble, Pichu should stay the night here he wouldn't mind....right Pichu?" Kiri said, he looked back at Pichu who nodded "Pichu Pichu!"

Kiri briefly looked behind him to see the odd new classmate who asked how Kiri was doing and decided to go talk with him after his business here
--------------
Viola gets off her seat, followed by Frogadier who devoted himself to trail Viola, She looked at Kiri and let him know that she was going to run an errand with Frogadier and Kaizo, after words she excitingly followed Kiazo down the hall with Frogadier behind her

Fraser was awoken by Tyrogue pushing trying to wake him up. As sat up suddenly, he heard a knocking on his door. "Well that's weird, who could that be?" Fraser turned to Tyrogue to see his reaction, and he shrugged his shoulders. So Fraser got up and answered the door and he saw a fairly short guy with a red cap on his head on the other side of the door. Tyrogue stood in front of Fraser and crossed his arms as the door opened as if was Tyrogue was a bouncer to his dorm room. "Hey, can I help you with something?"

When they arrived at the dorm, Kaizo logged on to the PC and called his cousin. "Hey, Alli, what's up? I need an Eevee for this kid over here." Kaizo pointed to Viola. Alli said, "Okay, got it, how does level 10 sound?"
"Perfect!" Kaizo said. The transfer began, as a premier ball materialized in a flash of light. Kaizo handed the premier ball to Viola. "Take it, kid, it's yours."

Tori still kept the Pichu in her room, as she closed the door and locked it once everyone else went outside. She said, "Well I do have to babysit you I suppose." She held the Pichu in her arms, as she went to bed and took another nap with it. Aron slept in his incubator still, as Cyndaquil and Pachirisu slept on the bed with Tori as they both giggled a little at the Pichu.

Kiri waved a bit, he had to slightly look up to meet eyes with the other colleague "Hey, you asked how I was doing so I wanted to come and meetup with you" Kiri admirered that he wasn't the only one that didn't have a roomate and a spacious room
------
Pichu chirped as he was confused from all the new faces and tilted his head with a soft "Pi-Pichu?" Pichu wondered what Aron was in specifically
-----
Viola stared at her Pokeball in shock as she clutched it "I got an Eevee!" Viola couldn't help but stare at the Pokeball, never really having an oppurtunity to have one of her own "Thank you sooooooo much Kaizo!" Viola pleaded, she showed the Pokeball to Frogadier

"Oh okay, well my name's Fraser and this is my partner Tyrogue, he only hatched from his egg around a month ago, he is rather protective and intimidating but always has good intentions. What's your name?" Fraser noticed the person was looking into his empty room. "oh yeah I just joined college today and they said that this room may only be temporary since I don't have a roommate yet, that's why it's rather empty" Fraser explained with a big grin on his face whilst scratching his head.