• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Tori placed the Pichu down, as she said to the girl, "Well, if you're hurt, my mother is here. I could patch you up probably here."

Her mother came, as she gave her a paper and said, "I have the medicine here, but I'm not too sure if I want to do it when everyone is here." Tori nodded at her, as she read it while Cyndaquil peeked over and read it with her.

[Rx]
Medical Excuse + Perscription Note

Dr. Cass
New Bark Town, Johto
PG Phone: 1234-5678-9101
Date: 29 September 2016

Patient Name: Aron
Description: A small armadillo like creature, appeared to be ~16 inches tall, shell is soft and smooth
Species: Iron Armor Pokémon
Type: Steel/Rock

Diagnosis: Severe Anemia (Critically low amounts of iron in the body)

Restrictions/Limitations: Aron would not be able to battle until further notice. He will also have to sleep in a incubator which will be provided to the room.

Next Appointment Date: 30 September 2016

Doctor Signature: Dr. Angelina Cass

Warning: Always carry this note with you. DO NOT LOSE THIS. The perscription list is on the other side.

Perscription List (Page 2):

Iron Vitamins (1 ml, 100 Units injected): Inject into the shell, repeat five times a day.

Procaine (0.5 ml, 50 Units injected): Inject into the shell, repeat once a day at night, if needed.
Warning: This is an anastetic, use with caution. DO NOT OVERDOSE WITH ANY MEDICATION.

The little girl nodded, a bit shy around tall and new people she softly said "Thank you..."

The Pichu who leaped into the little girls hands brightly smiled with a "Chu-Chu-Pi" (Thank god we found you!)

Tori got out her bandages and her ointment out of her bag, as she looked at the little girl and said, "Well I see you are a little hurt, I can patch you up here if you need it. My mother's busy with Aron here, she mainly specializes in the Pokémon while I specialize in calming them and treating humans."

Pachirisu continued to lie on the bed, as Aron curled up when Tori's mother picked him up. Aron sliently cried, as she placed him on the bed and went to her medicine cabinet to grab some stuff. Aron tapped Pachirisu as he whispered, "Aron..." [Translation: Help me...]
Pachirisu hid a giggle as he replied quietly, "Pachirisu." [Translation: Don't be such a baby.]

"I've been chased.." The little girl said, she winced whenever anything came in contact with her ankle, the Pichu sat next to the young girl "The only person I know is at this Poke-College I didn't know where else to go!"

Kaizo returned to his dorm, hoping to meet up with Ezekiel, but finding nobody. He shrugged, and healed up his pokemon. They then let themselves out and started doing there own things as he turned on Rick and Morty. Eevee curled up on his lap as he pet it. Wartortle went to run a bath. Growlithe and Doduo were sparring in the corner. Kaizo sat back and relaxed.
((I haven't seen Violet's next post yet, but I'm positive her reaction will be awesome.))
EDIT: ((Well that was anticlimactic))

Tori said to the girl, "Well umm... your ankle is a little hurt there buddy. I'm going to patch you up now okay? Just relax, this might feel a little weird."

Meanwhile, Pachirisu was talking with Aron, as he tried to get his mind off of the medicine. He asked him, " Pachi Pachirisu?" [Translation: Want to talk about the good old times?]
Aron replied, "Aron..." [Translation: Okay I guess...] Pachirisu tried to cheer him up, as he saw that he looked sad. Tears came down his face like landslides, as Pachirisu rubbed his shell with his tail.

The little girl exclaimed "You have to let me stay here, some bad guys were chasing me earlier!" The little girl gripped the sheets on the bed as the Pichu only said a depressed "Chu..."

Kiri and Frogadier walked down the hall to their room partially exhausted, they both collapsed on their beds as soon as they entered the room

Kaizo got bored, and recalled everything except Eevee. While Eevee was a fierce battler, it was very shy around people. Kaizo, wanting it to get over this, found Tori's room. He knocked. "Hey, Tori, right? Can I come in? I need someone to help with my Eevee, and I figured your Cyndaquil would be perfect."

Pipi looked at the other pichu and smiled "Pichu! Pichu! Pichu!"
[We will help in anyway we can! I promise!] pipi looked at Tori and nodded

Tori rubbed some ointment and carefully wrapped some bandages around her ankle, while she tried to get her to stay still, as she said, "Umm well.... you know I could let you stay in my room, but just be careful alright? Cyndaquil and Aron are in some intensive care so you have to promise that you won't hurt them or anything."

Cyndaquil looked at the little girl, as Pachirisu winked at the Pichu. Aron dozed off again, as he slept next to Pachirisu's tail.

The little girls faced shined, she nodded repeatidly "Thank you so much!" The little girl looked over at the two Pokemon "O-Okay! Don't worry about me" the little girl said not really used to hanging around a lot of Pokemon

The Pichu's face lit up as Pichu waved back over at Pachiriusu with a "Pi-Pi-Chu!" The Pichu then looked over at the other Pichu slightly bigger in size then himself "Pi-Chu-Pi!"[Some bad guys tried to steal me and her Pokemon!]

Kuro looked into the room to see a bunch of small pokemon and people and knocked on the door getting everyones attenion
specialy pipi`s "Pichu!?" [Kuro!?]

Tori was not in her room, as she was still in her mother's room where a lot of people were in. There was no answer at all from her room. She was still at her mother's room, as a lot of people were inside now. Her mother said, "Wow, guess I'd better tell the construction crew to hurry up. I guess Tori wasn't kidding when she said that a lot of people would go to a Nurse."

Tori looked at the little girl, as she stroked the Pichu gently. Pachirisu waved at the Pichu, as Aron was still asleep. He snored quietly, as he tucked his head and curled in his shell.

1. Name: Dasken Lauphage
2. Starter Pokemon and nickname: Rhyhorn (Dozer)
3. Appearance: Teal w/red-flame-print t-shirt, black shorts, black loafers, pinstripe fedora, metal-rimmed glasses, thick, messy, dusty brown hair, and grey eyes
4. Personality: Intelligent, funny, calculating, mysterious, confident
5. Home region: Kanto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dask walked up to the entrance of the Poke College. He took a deep breath, Dozer at his side, and opened the doors. He looked around, but he didn't see anybody. "Helloooo?" He yelled out, hoping for an answer. "I could use some help finding my way around! Anybody there???" Dozer, his Rhyhorn, cried out. He sent out his two other team members, Echo the Zubat, who was floating alongside him, and Ampere the Mareep, who skipped along behind him shyly.

The little girl sat next to Tori, as she has got the used to her thanks to her kindness "I'm actually kinda peranoid those group of criminals might come back.." The little girl said concerned

The Pichu smiled as it chirped with every stroke "Pi-Pi-Pi!" Chirping happily along while smiling towards the Pachirsu
Kiri and his newly evolved Frogadier took a shortcut towards the entry heading to Tori's room, he spotted a new fave with a Rhyhorn as Kiri walked by he waved "Hey, never seen you around here" Kiri said as he stopped in place

Kaizo thought she might be at the nurse's office, so he started walking there. Along the way, however, he saw a large crowd, and decided to see what was going on. Eevee, however, was very shy around people, and refused to go near. Sighing, Kaizo recalled it and approached. "What's going on here?" Kaizo asked, shoving people aside. "Wait, is that...? Tori! I've been looking for yo-... uh, who's the kid?" Kaizo was confused as to what a little girl was doing on campus.

Tori looked at the little girl, as she heard something ringing. She picked up the Pokégear, as she answered it. A voice said to her, "Hello, umm is this Angelina? I'd like to speak to her please.
Tori gave it to her mother, as she said, "Mom, it's for you."
Angelina nodded at her as she said on the Pokégear, "Yes, what is it? I'm kinda a little busy here."
The voice said, "Oh, your new Nursery Office is done by the way. Come on over when you're free."
Angelina smiled as she said before she hung up, "Alright thanks, I'll come once I'm done."

Angelina saw a lot of people as she chuckled and thought to herself, "Well I guess people must really go to Nurses a lot."

She said to the little girl, "Hi there little one, I'm a Pokémon Nurse here. My name is Dr. Cass, and I take care of Pokémon here, does your Pichu need some help?"

The little girl tilted her head a bit, but then nodded brightly as Pichu leaped on her head "That'd be so nice of you!" The little girl said as she then smiled "Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Viola, my brother would kill me if I didn't introduce myself"

Kaizo was getting annoyed at people ignoring him. He walked up to Viola. "Hey, kid, what's a runt like you doing on campus?" Kazoo's tone of voice made it clear that his patience was beginning to wear thin.

Viola looked up at the boy who's obviously older then him "I was running away from some bad people, and the only person close by I know is here so..." Viola then looked ashamed "I'm sorry for intruding, I just had to hide from those awful crooks"

Pachirisu saw that Kaizo was arguing with Viola as he quickly went to her and shouted at Kaizo, "Pachirisu Pachirisu!" [Translation: Don't you dare talk to her like that!] His cheeks sparked, as he was about to give Kaizo a little jolt.

Tori looked at Pachirisu, as Cyndaquil peeked out of his sling and saw that Pachirisu was defending Viola. Aron was still asleep on the bed, as he curled in the blanket and snored still.

"Crooks, huh..." Kaizo's expression suddenly changed. "Uh, kid, did these crooks have aggressive pokemon, like pokemon that would attack people? Or wear these weird machines on their arms?" Kaizo's tone of voice expressed concern, as he thought he might know who they were.

Viola tilted her head thinking as she crunched her eyebrows trying to think "They only had these huge R's on their chest, and had all kinds of scary Pokemon I didn't know!" Viola tried to recollect more but nothing came to mind "And this was the only place I could go, I didn't want to cause trouble for anyone else"

Kaizo's facial expression changed to one of relief. "Thank goodness. It's only Team Rocket. They're easily beaten. I'm just glad it's not Cipher." Kaizo then looked back at Viola, saying, "So, who do you know that's on campus?"

Viola lifted one finger almost like she's saying it in front of a class "My brother, he's the one who let me raise his Pichu while he went to college" Viola said later accopanied with a smile
Kiri instead found his way to the empty array of battlefields, as him and Frogadier were shouted at from a fair distance away by a strange voice "What the hell..." Kiri walked to the strange voice still meters away

Pachirisu went to Kuro and nodded, as he said, "Pachirisu." [Translation: He's with a little girl.] He fluffed his tail in front of Kuro, as he went to the Pichu.

Aron woke up, as he went out of the bed and went to Tori. He pulled on her pants, as the spike on his shell wiggled. Tori picked him up soon after, as she held him in her arms.

( BWAHAHAHAHAHA! )

Violet sat on her bed, throwing her five pokeballs one by one, and her team came to view. She hadn't really used them often. A Riolu came blasting out of her third pokeball, and it hooted loudly. Chara shrugged, dancing on the other bed. Violet watched her, then sighed. She threw the fourth Pokeball, which unleased a Bunnelby, roaring. Then it looked around, realizing it was not in a battle. The fifth Pokeball thrown, and a Braixen soared in. "ooh." said Violet sarcastically as the Braixen posed. The sixth Pokeball, was empty. And the second, because that was where Hermes resided. "Well, knock yourselves out." said Violet, and she slumped on the bed, asleep.

Kiri was then surrounded by two goons each with a crescent R on their back, Kiri and Frogadier went back to back as they observed the girl and boy "Oi, whats the deal!"
Frogadier called "Froga!"

Kuro went inside to see two pichu Kuro looked at both and saw the one with a spiky ear he smiled sightly "there she is" he picked up Pipi and hugged her softly "but why are there two pichu?" Kuro Asked "i know thats a normal pichu but where did it come from?"

Tori decided to go to her room, as Pachirisu nodded at her and went onto her shoulder. She went out of Angelina's room, as she went to her room, which was next to her mother's room.

She placed all of her Pokémon gently on her bed, as she placed her bag and strap on the desk neatly. Cyndaquil fell asleep again, as Aron curled up in a shell and dozed off with him. Pachirisu climbed on the desk, as he saw Tori drawing some interesting Pokémon in her notebook.

Violet wondered about how everyone else was doing. Here she was, sleeping like a goon while others were already having battles. Her Bunnelby, Caleo, was at the window yelling out to people. Her Riolu, Rika, was on the bed, trying to make 'bed angels'. Her Braixen, Beatrix, was still doing her ridiculous poses. Meanwhile, Chara was inching Violet to go to Hermes. "No. No. No..." Violet sat on her bed. "No."

Pachirisu poked Tori with her tail, as he asked, "Pachirisu?" [Translation: What are you drawing?]
Tori replied as she began to understand him, "Well I'm drawing here, and I'm drawing this wolf and eagle Pokémon here. I'm not going to say much since they're like powerful."

Pachirisu smiled as he went back to the bed with Cyndaquil and Aron, as he slept with them. He curled up as he used his tail like a pillow, while he quietly snored with them. Tori giggled, as she continued to draw, while she thought to herself, "Well, maybe I'll learn about Poké Assists later on. That way Pachirisu can practice on his moves."

Kaizo suddenly heard something going on outside, and ran out to see what it was. He saw Kiri battling against a few Rockets, and decided that it'd be fun. Kaizo snapped his fingers, and all his pokemon were released. "Here's the plan. You see the rocket pokemon? Sick 'em!" All of his pokemon went out to attack the rockets' pokemon, and quickly took them out, since Team Rocket members are insanely incompetent.

The team rocket members walked away from Kiri and Kaizo, with having no Pokemon there was no use in staying, they mumbled things such as leaving their job to some other slackers who have more expierenced catching electric type Pokemon

Kiri sighed in synch with Frogadier as it simply made a relief call of "Froga...." Kiri then looked over at Kaizo "Thanks for the help by the way Kaizo"

"You're welcome. But you didn't need it. You could've handled it. I just couldn't let you have all the fun." Kaizo started walking off. But he remembered something and turned around. "By the way, your sister's here."