• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

(OOC Edit: Bunnying is seriously starting to become a hazard now. I just know the feeling that this might end up like that other RP.)

BIC:

Tori had opened the door for Ryuta, as she said to him, "Well umm... I kinda took the egg since no one else had watched it. Elgyem helped me out on this one." Elgyem smiled at Tori, as he went to her. He floated above her shoulder, as he watched the egg.

Last edited:
Tori smiled, as she said to him, "Well... I do have quite a bit here with me here. Oh and they're asleep here, they tend to sleep a lot like babies."

Elgyem looked at Ryuta, as he flashed his hands and said to him in telepathy, "Well, you did a great job at protecting that egg. Though you were knocked out here. Tori took the egg when everyone left and placed it in the incubator. She watched it a lot here, but I have no clue what is in the egg, who knows?"

Tori said as a mouse like Pokémon came behind her leg, "Well, all I can say is... it's a secret." She felt something on her leg while she chuckled, as she turned around and noticed the Pokémon!

The Pokémon said to her, "Minun?" [Translation: Remember me?]
Tori understood the Minun as she said to him, "Yes buddy, I have remembered. Umm... where's Plusle though?"
Minun chuckled as he said, "Minun Minun." [Translation: He's with your mom here.]

Tori still looked at Ryuta, as Minun used his tail to bounce onto her shoulder. He sat on her shoulder, as he looked at Ryuta also.

"Wow, a secret, it's no secret how I got Scorpio. I worked on my parent's farm my whole life. At our farm, we share our crops with local wild Pokemon. One day, I befriended a Gligar and it wouldn't leave. I talked it over with mom and he became my pet, and became my Pokemon partner when I officially caught him before I left." At that moment, his eyes went blurry. He didn't realize how late it was. "(Yawn) I guess I am tired after all, it's another busy day tomorrow. Good night Tori." Ryuta went back to his room and saw that Fraser and Scorpio were still sleeping. He plopped down in his bed and joined them.

Tori replied to Ryuta before he left, "Well good night, I'll explain more as time goes on. I prefer to keep it a secret since some Pokémon here have went through a lot."

She went on her bed, as Minun slept next to her and hugged her a lot like a baby. Cyndaquil curled up with Archen, as they cuddled each other on the huge bed.

Pachirisu slept with the Pichu still, as he hugged Viola also. Aron was still in the incubator, as he slept in his blanket while the egg was snuggly swaddled around the blanket and the warm, humid air still. Elgyem went down and slept next to Pachirisu, as he smiled and snored very quietly.

Multiple tress were being cut to the ground, Frogadier and a Feltchling face eachother

"Fletchling steel wing! Frogadier block it with cut!"

Fletchling sped towards Frogadier with it's glowing wings, Frogadier unleashed a cut into the wing, a big clash occurred, Kiri knew their training was going to be fun and have them the option to use their moves in their own way

1. Name: Ed
2. Starter: Gastly
Nickname: N/A
3. Appearance: Short & skinny, 5'5" 125 lbs, short black hair, dark brown eyes, slightly tanned skin, normally wears black combat boots black jeans black t shirt and a black leather trench coat
4. Personality: quiet, friendly, laid back, night owl
5. Home region: Kanto

Ed arrived at the college seeing nobody in sight. "I guess we're late Gastly. Guess we should find someone and see where to go." Gastly turns to Ed and in an almost drawn out way says "Gaaass." [Translation: I guess we should.]
Ed and Gastly wander into the college and almost immediately are greeted by a receptionist. "Oh, another student. Name please," she spoke rather cheerfully.
Ed was a little shocked at how cheerful she was due to the gloomy household he was raised in. "My name's Ed Elmore," he said as he watched as she typed his name.
"Ah Mr. Elmore, we've been expecting you." Ed watched as she handed him the keys to his room. "Do you need directions to your dorm?" she asked with a smile.
"Nah we can find our way. Let's go Gastly," Ed and Gastly walked to the dorm overhearing some talking along the way.

Last edited:
It eventually became morning again and was time for the morning class about battling. Although the alarms were going off like crazy, Fraser was not fazed by it and was still sleeping through the racket.

Kiri was sound asleep in cold forest, clearly exhausted. The Fletchling slept on Kiri's head while Frogadier slept back to back with Kiri both of them leaning on a cut tree for comfort most likely catching a cold out there in the cold

Kuro wondered the Forrest looking for a certain item and he comes across Kiri and looks at him he signs and takes out a blanket and lays it on Kiri`s head hoping for him to wake up later and notice it and leaves a to go plate of food and leaves another plate but its full of different berrys
he then leaves Kiri to his nap "i will come back for you Kiri just don`t get in harms way" he walks deeper into the forrest

Kiri slowly woke up from the yellow sun rising over the horizon, Kiri squinted and woke up with a blanket on him as he looked at Fletcling still napping on his shoulder and Frogadier who slept leaning against the tree, Kiri sneezed softly from the cold and cleared his throat wondering what's going on

Kuro went into a forrest chamber "hmmmm..ohhh?" he sees a key stone crystal that is still crystallized he grins as he go over to but before he could reach it a swarm of vines grab him and then the sourse of the vines is a Venusaur that has a Venussaurite on it and a few Ivysaurs that are a glaring "Darn..." the venusaur roars a bone shaking roar that can be heard throughout the forrest

Last edited:
Tyrogue was growing frustrated with Fraser not waking up from the alarms. Tyrogue snapped and threw Fraser's bed making it hit the ceiling. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!" Fraser screamed. Tyrogue then started yelling, "Rogue-Ty-Ty" [Translation: "Wake up you lazy Snorlax!"] "That doesn't mean attempt to kill me, Tyrogue!" Fraser yelled back. Tyrogue crossed his arms and looked away. Fraser then stopped and thought about what actually happened. Fraser crouched down to Tyrogue. "How did you throw the bed with me inside so easily? You're not meant to be that strong 'till you've evolved." Tyrogue just shrugged at Fraser, not caring about what he just said. Fraser then said, "Okay, I think it's time to check with the Nurse, come on Tyrogue." Fraser quickly got changed and left and Tyrogue slowly followed after.

Ed and Gastly awoke to the sound of a crash. They quickly got up and looked around seeing nothing out of place. They then walked into the hallway seeing someone and their Tyrogue. "Hey, you guys ok?" Ed asked genuinely concerned.

Ryuta woke up and saw that Fraser was gone and that Scorpio was wide awake. "Mornin' Scorpio, let's battle someone today." Ryuta said. "Gligar." (Translation: Ok) Ryuta saw Fraser and Tyrouge, along with a new student. He walked up to them. "Mornin' Fraser, who's this?"

Kiri got up, and petted Fletchling "good job, it means a lot Fletchling" Kiri returned Fletchling into its Pokeball, to allow it to rest even better

Kiri then looked at Frogadier and got up, not disturbing Frogadier Kiri then turned around and looked at the freezing forest

"Oh hey, I'm cool thanks, I don't believe we've met, I'm Fraser, and this is my partner Tyrogue". Tyrogue bowed to the new student they encountered and Fraser put his hand out for a handshake. Then Fraser noticed what Ryuta said. "I don't know we've just met".

the venusaur positions and throws kuro straight out of the forrest clearing "Saur!" a couple mins later kuro wakes up to find all his pokeballs missing expect metang and pipi is missing

Kiri looked around at the dozens of collapsed trees and sighed and looked back at Frogadier who got up and rubbed his head with a "Froga....." And got up clearly not used to sleeping against a tree

Kiri looked back with a smile "Oi, Frogadier we had a rough night of training" Kiri looked around and noticed the food left behind, Kiri bent his knees and looked at the food and berries, Frogadier sat behind him and picked one berry and ate it, it was ripe and delicious and kept Frogadier eating with a quick "Frog-Frog-Frog" with each bite

Kiri began eating the meal that was left for him "Thanks to whoever gave us some food"

Kuro released mentang out of its pokeball and frowned "Im sorry metang i just wanted to get that stone" he looks down but mentang smiles "Mentang!" (its quite alright we will find the others and get that stone) kuro smiled at the successful attempt to cheer him up he gets up and looks back at the clearing he thought to himself "we going need more help cause the others maybe out here or with the venusaur or maybe they both split up he gets up "okay mentang lets go back to where kiri was before he can help if hes awake" him and mentang walks to where kiri was last

(I could be off wifi at anytime so I gotta keep going)

(After Ed responds)
"Oh, hey Ed." Ryuta decided to go to the woods. "I'm gonna go to the woods. I'll meet up with you later Fraser. Nice to meet you Ed." Just like that, Ryuta is off like a shot. When Ryuta gets to the woods, he runs into Kuro. "Oh, hey, I've never seen you before, what's your name?"

Kiri and Frogadier were both hard at work they were cleaning the path that they ruined from all their training and tumbling of trees, they were both lifting heavy branches and putting them in a pile
"This qualifies as....training" Kiri said as he struggled to drop the heavy branch on the side of the path

"Fro..ga" Frogadier said as he dropped with a bit of struggle an extremly heavier and bigger branch on the side of the path

he looked and saw the path they was cleaning and nods "metang go help" metang went over to them and lifted most of the trees using psychic and put them down neatly to the side kuro walked over there and patted it on the head "nice job!" he looked at kiri "hey kiri?"

The bell rang signally that class was starting soon. "Oh sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush mate, I'll talk to you in class yeah?" Fraser said to the new student before waddling past him leaning on his walking stick past him towards the Nurse's office. He knocked on the door and the Nurse opened the door. "Hi Fraser, come on in,"

Fraser sat in a seat whilst Tyrogue walked in and leaned on the wall by the door. "Have you come for me to check on your knee?" The Nurse asked. "Nah, it's getting better though. I came to update you on Tyrogue's condition, I wouldn't be surprised if you heard it. This morning Tyrogue threw my bed with me still in it... and it hit the ceiling. Tyrogue only hatched a month ago it shouldn't have grown this powerful this quickly. So maybe the condition is related to it" Fraser explained. The Nurse nodded and thought for a moment, Then explained.

"Okay, that makes sense. I've done a bit of research on the matter and I've uncovered a case that was similar to yours." She loaded a picture on her computer and she turned the monitor to Fraser. It was a black and white picture of a man with a large mustache next to a Bibarel that had a date in the corner saying 31st January 1966. "This man is Jack Kidd and his Bibarel had a very similar condition to your Tyrogue, and it had grown significant power when it still a baby Bidoof. It had taken a long time to evolve into a Bibarel when it usually doesn't take that long and when it did evolve. Jack challenged Jasmine Gilliam, the champion of Johto at the time, to a six on six Pokemon battle. That same Bibarel managed to defeat all six of Jasmine's Pokemon by itself"

Fraser had a shocked expression on his face and turned to Tyrogue, but Tyrogue didn't seem bothered by it as if he already knew about his potential. "So... What happened to Jack Kidd and Bibarel after that?" Fraser asked. "I don't know, there seems to be no information on what the aftermath of that was unfortunatley. I'll be sure to call you back in if I find anything out." The Nurse said softly. "Okay thanks, we're gonna head to class now see ya. Come on Tyrogue."

Last edited:
KirI wiped the sweat off of his head, and Frogadier walked over to the Matang thanking it with a "Froga Frogadier"

Kiri looked over at Kuro and smiled and raised his hand as a greeting "Thanks a lot we kind of made this mess in the first place, but it's nice to have help! It's been a while from our first meeting"

he looks at Kiri and smiles and then looks at Ryuta "maybe later im got a problem at the moment" "its been awhile sorry about that but i need your help" he has a bit of a serious tone

"Ok, I understand, by the way, nice to see you again Kiri, I'm gonna go deeper in the woods." Ryuta said. "Gli." (Translation: Bye.) Ryuta continued deeper into the woods. He then saw a dark, four-legged figure run by. "Wow, it's a Pokemon." He ran after the figure as fast as he could and when the figure realized Ryuta was following him it turned to face him. It was an Umbreon. He pulled out his Pokemon Encyclopedia. Ryuta didn't need a pokedex. His parents gave a Pokemon Encyclopedia and he had memorized what page every Pokemon was on. He turned to the Umbreon page. "Hm, it's a dark type, one of the evolutions of Eevee. Sweet, I'm gonna catch it." Ryuta pulled out a container of Pokemon food. "Here you go Umbreon, enjoy." Ryuta said. Umbreon used Tackle, sending Ryuta, Scorpio, and the Pokemon food flying. "I guess I have to battle to catch you then." Ryuta pulled out a Safari Ball. "Go Bulbasaur!" Ryuta threw the Safari Ball and Bulbasaur busted out of it. "Bulbasaur!" (Translation: I'm ready!) "Bulbasaur, use Razor Leaf!" Ryuta commanded. Bulbasaur used Razor Leaf, doing a small chunk of damage to Umbreon. Umbreon used Charm, lowering Bulbasaur's attack sharply. "Hmph, you won't do me in that easy, Bulbasaur use Leech Seed!" Ryuta cried out. Bulbasaur's leech seed hit Umbreon, seeding him. "Umbre." (Translation: Pathetic.) Umbreon used Bite, hitting Bulbasaur and doing a large chunk of damage. He is then weakened by Leech Seed. Ryuta pulled out a poke ball. "Go, poke ball!" Ryuta threw the poke ball and it collided with Umbreon. It then opened and captured him inside. The pokeball wobbles and wiggled but eventually it locked Umbreon in. Ryuta pulled out his Pokegear and looked at the time. "Crud, I'm almost a whole hour late for class, great first impression." He said. "Your gonna wanna get in your poke ball Scorpio." He returned Scorpio to his poke ball and took off running as fast as he could. He got to class and sat next to Fraser. The professor scolded Ryuta for being so late, then continued teaching.

(Sorry guys just woke up. I work graveyard shift so my sleep schedule's kinda messed up.)

Ed smiled hearing everyone was ok and shook Fraser's hand. "I'm Ed and this is Gastly. We just got in last night." Gastly examined everyone and responded "Ly." [Translation: Hello.]
Upon hearing the bell ring Ed saw Fraser leave for class. "See ya later Fraser. I think I might join you in the woods Ryuta. Gastly and myself need to train and maybe I'll get lucky and see a new Pokemon."
Ed threw his trench coat on and left for the woods. He met Kuri along the way and stopped upon seeing him. "Hey Kuri, I'm Ed and this is Gastly. Sorry to cut this short but we have to go train." Ed then quickly leaves to go deeper into the woods. He finds a thick clearing of trees and looks for a small one. "Ok Gastly I'm gonna knock some leaves down. Use lick and try to hit as many as you can before they hit the ground." Gastly nods and Ed proceeded to hit the tree knocking down some leaves. "Six in one go that's a good start." They do that a few more times with Gastly getting up to eleven. They both hear something in the distance and both turn to it. In the darkness they see a Houndour walk into a clearing. Ed then smirks and whispers "Perfect, Gastly you ready for a new friend?" Gastly nodded "Gastly." [Translation: He looks like fun.] Ed nodded and got a pokeball ready. "Ok Gastly use lick." Gastly's tongue hit the Houndour and paralyzed him. "Perfect Gastly." Ed then threw the pokeball and watched as it shook until it stopped. He smiled knowing he caught a Houndour especially since his second favorite Pokemon is Houndoom. "Well I guess we should find the others." Gastly nodded and they left to find everyone else.
(Sorry for the long post.)

Ed saw Ryuta leaving for the college and checked his watch. "Great, we're late. Come on Gastly let's go to class." Gastly nodded and got in his pokeball. Ed made his way to class and got a long lecture about punctuality. The teacher continued teaching and Ed got another lecture after class.

Isaac was trying his best not to get lost in the safari zone. He had some time to just wander and he had not really done much since he had got here, Pabs had caused way too much trouble. And he still had that mystery Pokemon to check out. He decided if there was any place to use it, it would be a battle. He always thought Pabs would be good for that.

Near the Alphi Ruins (where he came from), there was a high concentration of Smeargle and Unown, two extremely rare Pokemon. Unown fascinated him, but legends were told of Smeargle's power. He was so excited when he finally got one, the day before he left, only to discover it's appearance. But it could still be powerful right, with it's special Sketch move? However, he had quickly discovered Pabs learnt what he pleased, and last time he checked he had not a single damaging move on him. And Pabs was always a free spirit, and was jumpy. He had no chance in battle.

Suddenly, the grass nearby him rustled, and a pokemon's shadow leaped out! Pabs was scared, but did as Isaac commanded. "Go, attack Pabs!" The Smeargle swirled his tail, letting out a Tailwind attack, causing the chaotic wind to throw the Pokemon to the floor. Isaac walked over to check, only to see a small Trapinch there, head in the sand, trying it's best to avoid the wind. He tapped the safari ball on it. "Here you go little buddy." The Trapinch stayed in, leaving him with a piece of Amber it had been trying so hard to protect. It would make a good souvenir. He picked it up, realising that Pabs would be told off for helping to catch the Trapinch. That was the rule, Pabs was allowed as long as he didn't attack.
He saw Kiri, who he had met before, so decided to go over and talk. "Hey Kiri, it's been a while!"

During the lesson, the teacher reminded everyone about the tournament that was happening tomorrow. Fraser then facepalmed in annoyance. "DAMN IT! I haven't signed up yet AND haven't caught any new Pokemon yet," Fraser then sat there considering if he should even sign up for the tournament. He then decided not to sign up and just walk around the safari zone for fun.

Ed nodded smiling. He pulls out a pokeball. "Come on out Houndour." A beam came from the pokeball and as it disappeared Houndour looked around at his environment. "Hound." [Translation: Hello, who are you?] "Did you have any luck catching anything Ryuta?"

Tori had woken up a little later, as she didn't seem to notice that her styler had been beeping. She saw an orange light on it, as she checked if there were any messages.

The voice navigator said, "You have one message, I will play it for you... Hello Tori, since you're a Pokémon Doctor,and you are an expert in being a Pokémon Ranger and Doctor... I've decided to give you some days off here. You will be able to do as you please for now, but please assist the others and their Pokémon if necessary. Thank you."

Tori said to herself, "Huh, so my mom was right... I still feel weird since people might come to me here. I'll probably be in my ranger uniform since I don't want hundreds storming off at me."
Pachirisu giggled, as he said to her, "Pachirisu, irisu?" [Translation: Well you're a Doctor, what can go wrong?]
Tori replied to him as she further documented on Pichu's condition, "Well, there aren't a lot of doctors or even nurses around this campus here. Also, people would know I'm already a doctor the moment they step into my room."