• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

xD
I'm gonna say this right out. The head area? That's one of my real-life trigger points. Last person who hit me on the head was, and I kid you not, judo-flipped onto his back and had been kneeled on by myself for, oh... ten minutes, five of which he had trouble breathing.

Hey everyone I'm going to be getting off soon. I'll be working from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. tomorrow. So in order to keep the plot progressing I'll allow someone to control Joshua for that time period

HA! While I'm sitting here insisting that you just logically CANNOT turn a negative number into a positive number and that we're not wizards, Harry, you're probably just chillin.

I just finished reading two pages, I missed way too muuuch. I'm sorry that I didn't really know how to associate my character back into the story line, so my response was pretty terrible.