• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I'm thinking of starting an RP, and here's the main idea/plot/whatever you prefer to call it:
Most people don't have powers, but a select few do. These people are removed from society soon after they have been discovered. They are left to fend for themselves, and, despite their powers, many don't survive. Yet lately, some of them have been banding together to stop the outrageous acts of ignorance that caused so many of them to perish.

RULES:
Obey the Pokecharms Rules
Obey these rules
I'll try something new. Keep swearing to an ABSOLUTE minimum. If this rule is not followed, I will HASTILY say that swearing is NOT allowed.
If there's a battle, or the characters decide to hunt animals for food, don't include the...messy details. No guts all over the floor, anything like that. There are people that would REALLY rather NOT read that stuff.
Please use grammar(Correct punctuation, capital letters, etc.) Here's a few examples of what NOT to do(Reminder, these are just a FEW examples. There are many more bad things.):
*walks up to so-and-so* hi how u doin im doin fine how bout u
i walked up to so-and-so. "hi who are u?"
grace walked up to so-and-so hi how are you she said i'm grace its great to meet you bye
Don't just randomly do stuff on the main thread.
Don't put OOC on the main RP either.
Feel free to tag a friend! The more, the merrier!

Thank you for reading! I'll probably keep updating this, but I'll let you know if I'm about to do something! ~

BIOS:
Name:
Appearance:
Power:
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that):
Weaknesses:
Personality:

MINE:
Name: Ashley Sparks
Appearance: Ashley is a girl with long, curly red hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail and blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and blue boots.
Power(At most two, not too OP): Ashley has control over air and fire.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Ashley is good at climbing and is somewhat of a survivalist.
Weaknesses: Ashley's a little too kind and trusting for her own good.
Personality: Ashley is kind and positive, though she's also a realist. She's also very loyal to her friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Rebecca "Becca" Knightly
Appearance:Becca Has Long,Wavy Brown Hair she wears in a Pony . Becca Has Large, Hazel eyes that are mostly brown, but sometimes change colors. She also has lots of freckles Becca mostly just wears average cloths. Her main outfit is a White T-shirt with paint splatter all over it, Blue Jeans that also have paint on them, and Pure White Converse. She always has paintbrush on her left ear.
Power:Rebecca has the power Of Invisibility and has the Power of Teleportation
Strengths):Rebecca is Quite smart and is also rather resourceful. She can use almost anything as a tool, a weapon, etc. As for her powers, Well teleportation can be used to get out of Bad situations and invisibility can also.
Weaknesses:Teleportation requires a lot of energy so Becca can not just use it whenever and never feel tired. Another thing about Teleportation is that she cannot teleport wherever she wants, she can only go a certain distance without passing out from lack of energy. The farther she teleports, The More energy it requires to do it. As for invisibility, It doesn't require much energy but it does require focus and that Becca has little of. Becca has ADHD and it is hard for her to concentrate on things for a long period of time, even worse when she is tired.
Personality:Becca is a artist at heart, loving the artistic side to everything. she is a Pretty nice person once you first meet her, the only problem is, she probably will not talk to you long without going to whatever grabs her attention. Becca has ADHD which makes it hard to talk to others and make friends. The Only time she is concentrated is when she is crafting or doing something art related. Then she is always focused.

Name: Ken Blake
Appearance: Ken wears a red shirt with a grey coat over it, has black hair, brown pants, yellow goggles and black running shoes
Power: extreme super speed
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): good a tinkering with machines
Weaknesses: can't see very well when he run really fast if he doesn't focus most of his attention on his sight
Personality: he is a very cheerful person who is dependable. He goofs around when bored and is usually seen working on tech.

Last edited:
This is a good RP idea!

Name: Jack Devlin
Appearance: Jack has Messy black Hair with a red and white Jacket and Black shorts down to the bottom of his Knees
Power: Able to Jump high and run up walls with no help and stick to them (And maybe a bit of Foresight but he can only use it in the heat of a Battle?)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Jack is a Expert at Martial arts and is pretty sneaky
Weaknesses: MATHS oh I mean: Jack can get pretty tired from using His ability a lot so he tends to be really tired after any Battle
Personality: Jack talks a lot and likes to be funny, He always loves making friends and beating anything that stands in his way but he has been known to get Angry easily and you WILL NOT like him when he is mad

BIOS:
Name: Regulus Sipher
Appearance: Regulus has dark purple hair, black eyes and wears a wight shirt with a black coat over the top, nice trousers, boots and white gloves (essentially my profile picture)
Power: Regulus has the powers of a bat (e.g. Flight, advanced hearing, echo location) and the ability to turn into one
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Regulus is very good at staying hidden and getting into places unnoticed
Weaknesses: High pitched noises
Personality: Regulus is usually fairly cheerful and likes to play tricks on people although sometimes they might get a little out of hand but when he or his friends are in a dangerous situation he will get serious and do what ever he can to get everyone out of there as quick as possible.

essentially this character is my profile image inst he

@GameBug03 Accepted, but please try to use grammar. As we both know, I've RP'd with you before. I've also seen some less-than-perfect English skills, so please try and do better. I'm not trying to degrade you or anything, but I am giving you a fair warning.

Bio
Name: Joshua Moreland.
Appearance: Joshua stands at six two. He has short sandy blonde hair, He wears a black polo shirt with a green coat, he wears black slacks and white Nike tennis shoes.
Power: He is telekinetic (Able to move objects with his mind.) He can also heal people just by touching them.
Strengths: Knows how to box, and a strategist
weakness: He can only control objects that he sees. which ends up leaving his back completely defenseless. Healing takes a lot out of him. depending on how grave the injury is how badly he is affected by it.
Personality: He is very anti social when he first meets someone. preferring to keep his distance and stay quite. When he becomes well acquainted with someone he becomes more friendly and sociable with said person to the point that he becomes a completely different person towards them.

Name: Diana Marenisse
Appearance: Diana has cold gray eyes and very pale skin. Her curly, black hair reaches up to her waist. She wears a white sweater, baggy black pants, and black sneakers.
Power: Diana has powers of the shadows and darkness. She can move shadows around at will, and can see well in the dark.
Strengths: At times, Diana can be good at getting away with lying. (She wouldn't lie to her friends, though.)
Weaknesses: Diana cannot withstand the heat. While outside in the sun, she covers herself with the shadows around her to not get burned.
Personality: Diana is quiet most of the time and loyal to her friends. She's kind-hearted, but when she gets angry, she can be very, very stubborn. Diana takes almost everything seriously, yet she still smiles when she hears funny jokes.

I'm not sure that you'll let me join now that the RP threads up, but we'll see?

Name: Darcel Colten
Appearance: Darcel has messy dark blue/blackish hair, electric blue eyes, freckles dotted across his cheeks and nose, and rosy red cheeks. He usually wears a red and black flannel, black jeans, and black and white high top vans.
Power: Hemokinesis {The power to manipulate blood, whether it's from himself, others, or free- flowing}
Strengths: Long range combat, very intelligent, quick thinker, can sense peoples blood, making him a good tracker.
Weaknesses: Loud noises, small spaces, too many people in a room/area, close combat, being social. Also, blood bending takes a lot of energy and he can only do it a few times in battle.
Personality: Super shy, awkward, takes everything seriously, he doesn't tend to trust people easily, and prefers not to fight.

Name: Zedek Horus
Appearance: Emo-(Pale white skin, black hair, black jeans, black button up shirt, black jacket, complete with a few chains), slightly ripped from working with metal, decently tall
Power: Has power over metal and electricity/lightning
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Good mechanic, good with creating basic devices that require electricity, good at creating structures, is very bright
Weaknesses: doesn't collaborate very well with other people, prefers being in seclusion
Personality: Zedek is a full blown emo. Usually a social outcast, he doesn't work well with others, not that he hates people though. Zedek likes to help other people, but from the shadows. Since he learned to control his powers, he began to help form houses with working electricity for the homeless, which eventually got him caught. He eventually warms up to a remote few given time.

Wazzup? Just wondering if I might be able to join your RP. It's been awhile, and this seems like my kind of style.
Name: Dasken Lauphage
Appearance: Exactly 6'; very thin, and yet not scrawny; dusty brown hair; thin, copper-framed glasses; always in t-shirt and sweatpants, usually with some sort of amusing saying
Power: Fragokinesis (manipulation and generation of explosions)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Mathematics, pattern recognition/analysis, highly intelligent, seemingly boundless energy
Weaknesses: Hates being wrong, introverted/independent, can get light-headed at bad times
Personality: 'Good Crazy', blatantly obvious intelligence, over-analytical, secretive, can become somewhat dark

Good idea for an RP!
Name: Akrohn
Appearance: Black tee, navy jeans, amber eyes, black and silver running shoes
Power: Able to control earth, metal, and other minerals
Strengths: Above average physique, tactical, loyal, high endurance level
Weaknesses: A little too introverted
Personality: Kind and funny once you get to know him, cares a lot for his friends

Last edited:
Everyone getting good and bored of sitting in the back of a truck? Good, cos the ride's about over! This time I mean it XD

Name: Danny
Apperance: Black trench coat with a blue dress shirt and black dress pants. Blue fingerless gloves. Electricity sword strapped to his back
Power: Gravity manipulation and electrical powers ( work great at night and terrible during the day)
Strengths: HE'S SWOLE. Trained to use sword. Above average tactical skills.
Weakness: Fear of Failure, tries to take the most violent route possible
Personality: Kind and caring. Until the heat of battle, the he will do anything to win.

Last edited:
@HydreigonBorn37 Accepted, but can you make it fit in? Like, maybe your character's one of the Outcasts that was dumped before ours? I think that's gonna be the rule for anyone that wants to join as of now.

They're basically just dropped in the mountains, not in a prison. Unless he did something really bad, but still, who would put a prison that's holding a(if not multiple) person with powers near an area where Outcasts who also have powers prowl? I have an idea, how about this: He was put in a super-high security prison because of committing some serious crime(Murder???), but he escaped and found the other Outcasts.

If so, this is my bio.

Name: Kai Caesar
Appearance: Kai wears a black hoodie with sweatpants and has short blonde hair under his hood, and has light red eyes.
Power: Creating illusions.
Strengths: Speedy and a good hunter.
Weaknesses: Can't take many hits.
Personality: Normal people think that he's rude, but once you get to know him, he is really nice and will protect his friends and relatives with everything he has.