• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Joshua's ears lifted at that. " Alright back to the cave. We need a place a shelter against this thing whatever it is." He then walked over to the Speedster that was on the ground. He healed the man once again. " Hey Minute Man." He said since every name he could think of was taken for a speedster. " Learn how to put on the breaks."
He then turned his attention back to Aspen and Darcel. " Hey Darcy." He kicked himself again for saying that. " Can you run or do want me to carry you again?"
Ashley, not Aspen. XD Were you looking at the Sinnoh League Tournament too? :p

I'm just pointing out the truth! lol Seriously though, I struggle with making sure my posts aren't one-liners!
Well, here's what I do. Idk if it'll work for you or not, but... I think about one sentence of what I want to happen. I think about the last ten posts or so, and I respond to any and every single one of them that are still relevant. An immersive experience with great relevancy!

Well, here's what I do. Idk if it'll work for you or not, but... I think about one sentence of what I want to happen. I think about the last ten posts or so, and I respond to any and every single one of them that are still relevant. An immersive experience with great relevancy!
Yes, I AM a nerd. Lay off me. XD

Heh, I'm a night owl. I might as well log off while the chains dead for rn. Buuuut if something happens im going to regret it. Bye I guess~ hopefully we'll all continue tomorrow.

hey since this wasn't shown in the character bios but how old is everyone. (please note that I'm talking about the character not the actual person)
Joshua is 17

Name: King Blake
Appearance: Bronze/ blonde hair, gold eyes, red hoodie, black cargo shorts, black and white sneakers, lightskin
Power: Fire/Lighting
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Can use fire and lightning magic, and can control enemies(Only females) with his eyes
Weaknesses: Weak to water, sound, and earth magic
Personality: King is bold and brave, helping anyone he can. But he is also very childish, and silly. He loves chocolate, and he's in love with his girlfriend, Lucy, who lives in a dimension that he visited a while ago. He doesn't like bullies, and he is usually caught sticking up for people that seem like him(Short, harmless, and weak), against bigger guys. He also has a really awkward fascination for fighting. He is super nice, but loves to find underdogs so he can beat up bullies in their defense.