• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Well there was the time when I had to closed the store around midnight then had to come back at five in the morning to put away the truck and worked till Three P.M. Needless to say I was tired afterwards. Then there was the time when I stayed up late knowing that I had the next day off only for Jim (The Manager) To ask me to come to work since some one decided not to show up. This happened twice.

Do you have any interesting stories to tell.

Muahahaha. I got you beat, my friend. So I had to work for an 8-hour shift on Black Friday. A woman comes in with a massively heavy Russian accent, and it's obvious she doesn't speak clear English. However, I don't give a royal f*** if you speak fluent English or not, IT SHOULD NOT TAKE 15 MINUTES TO EXPLAIN that there are CHEESECAKE PIECES and STRAWBERRIES in a Royal STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE Blizzard.

Another woman came in that same day, and she was uber rude. Know what she wanted? An iced coffee. WITHOUT ICE. My god, THERE IS A CARIBOU COFFEE NOT 20 FEET from us.

Well, I can read between the lines and tell that it's some type of coffee place, but I've never heard of it. Is it like a coffee-donuts-breakfast type thing? Lol, I'm stupid...

XD Seriously, is Dask just gonna kill everybody? XD Idea, everyone dies EXCEPT Josh. Dask snaps out of...that...and Danny heals them back to life? XD

Well, when he's like this, he cnanot really be knocked out. He feels no pain, therefore his nerves would not respond until his fit is over.
Now to stop him.
Anyone seen the 2nd Avengers movie? Age of Ultron?
Remember how Black Widow calmed the Hulk in the beginning?
:8B:

Well, when he's like this, he cnanot really be knocked out. He feels no pain, therefore his nerves would not respond until his fit is over.
Now to stop him.
Anyone seen the 2nd Avengers movie? Age of Ultron?
Remember how Black Widow calmed the Hulk in the beginning?
:8B:
NOPE! Never seen it!