• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so mean :'( haha ::)

Granted, but I come along steal the sause and replace it with a bottle of crappy sauce that makes you fat :p

I wish that my wishes wouldnt be crushed 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but that somehow creates a time paradox, and you explode.

I wish for Trololo to have a concert in my hometown.

Granted, but no one will accept your friend request because you spend your time crushing wishes on pokemon forums.

I wish we had a vending machine

Granted, but in order to do that, you have become mutilated and stitched back together many times at the finger tips, you now have two fore fingers at the second knuckles connected to your hand and your fingertips. Kinda like from that horror movie splice...or something like that.

I wish I had a "buddy of my own"

Granted, but he's a creep.

I wish I owned a completely harmless, friendly, immortal, loyal, always-loves-me-and-never-leaves-me, and invincible Mew that I loved for as long as we lived.

granted, but it comes with the aperature portal device, the aperature laboratory which you are now trapped in, and Glados. Have a nice day.

I wish I had glados

Granted. Your life is now a lie, congratzi!

I wish I had a unicorn that drives tanks. Don't question. Just appreciate.

Granted but then you wonder why you left your house 3 times and died each and every time. (confuzing huh?)

Hey! (I wish that) You're not allowed to crush my wish! >:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops! What I meant was, you never crushed his wish, but now I'll crush yours: Granted, but now I say something that makes you feel bad. >:3

I wish for an aardvark.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the high maintainance required for one has you constantly spending money on food, space, and bleach to keep your house from smelling like a shit farm.

I wish that the Earth moves a little bit slower so that there were 30 hours in a day instead of 24

Granted, but now there are 30 timezones and one directly crosses your house so you never really know the time.

I wish I was in a dimension full of cookies and milkshakes that can't go bad in any way.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but so much win was used to make your car that your very existance is made of fail to compensate. Since win and fail cannot interact in the same plane of reality, you can never drive your car.

I wish I had gone on a walk yesterday

A

Anonymous

Granted but Ganondorf kills you before you could actully use the Wind Waker.

I wish my character on WoW was lv.80 already!

A

Anonymous

Granted but Toon Link stabs you in the forehead.

I wish people would stop saying "The cake is a lie".

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now everyone tells you that your life is a lie sending you spiraling into an emo depression

I wish I was better at cooking bacon

A

Anonymous

Granted but all pigs and turkeys go extinct and there's no more bagon left in the world.

I wish I had a Desukan (you know ,the fifth gen pokemon).

A

Anonymous

Granted but you fall in a volcano and melt like a rock.
I wish fireworks were less dangerous.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but I catch you and leave you in PC purgatory

I wish I had the same house in real life that I do in the Sims and the money to afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.