• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but they become so easy your mind floods with ideas and you die from brain meltdown.

I wish Holland wasn't having a heatwave right now.

Granted, however, a cold front moves in, causing you to stay in your house to escape the deathly cold.

I wish I could make brisket without burning it :<

Granted, but they are buried in your garden and their gravestones play their episodes non-stop on full volume and on a big screen.

I whish my Internet was faster.

A

Anonymous

I shall grant your wish ,but I shall burn all the books to ash!(except the book series you hate the most)

I call on the power of (insert name of next poster here) the genie to grant this wish: I wish that I wished for a wish for a Legend of Zelda game.

Granted, but upon looking through your parent's door, you see them naked. And you never get the image out of your mind. Ever.

I wish for a golden carrot.

Granted, but then palkia and dialga would be mad at you for altering time and space.

I wish for a wish that can't be crushed! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but in doing so, you create a rift in the space time continuom (yay for not knowing how to spell stuff) and you blow up.

I wish I could see Skillet twice this summer.

A

Anonymous

Granted but you die in a fire
[move]I wish that this wish would stop moving[/move]

Granted, but then you get eaten by bears.

I wish that my ADHD wouldn't affect my life so badly... (Like forgetting to wish!)

A

Anime-Fanboi

Granted but it looks so stupid people have no respect for... (Did I just create a new Jigglypuff? -shot-)

Wish my term paper was done and on my professor's desk.

Granted, but it is plageurized beyond belief, and you FAIL the class.

I wish people would give me money wherever I go.

A

Anime-Fanboi

Granted but it's all monoply money so you can't spend it...

How's this for a "need a life" I wish Pokemon were real.​

Granted, but it was at your friend's house, and as you're walking home, you fall in the same sewer Kerauno is in.

I wish that I could play real-life Nazi Zombies!

Status
Not open for further replies.