• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. You now play like Beethoven but get bombarded by paparazzi.

I wish Kerauno would lose his Explorers of Time again.

A

Anonymous

Granted but you will get commercials every second

Hey ,a lamp! *rubs it* I wish I knew what Portal was.

Granted, but GLADOS comes to your house and kills you.

I wish I was a LV. 50 Salamence, with Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Extremespeed. Not had, was.

Granted, but after you meet her, she fall in a hole, and she takes you with her.

I wish I had another book to read. (And it better not be Twilight!)

Granted, but you find out he's a cross-dresser, and you get creeped out.

I wish my Xbox didn't get the red ring of death.

granted, but God gets so tired of all the work he has to do managing all these different alien races and civilizations that he explodes and the universe spins into chaos. Black holes implode, planets which were once thriving with life become desolate and lifeless, and stars start eating other stars. So now our universe is truly f**ked up, THANK YOU POKEMON FREAK, THANK YOU. You're mother won't be happy when she hears this...

SO, anyway:

I wish I had some chocolate

Granted but you weren't specific enough so the wish fairy had to figure out what TCM meant by herself. In the course of the event, a thought in her brain said TITANIC CRAP-EATING MONSTER and thus conjured up a titanic crap-eating monster. For years this monster roams the face of the Earth bringing destruction to wherever it may go, so thank you for that zoroark I hope you're proud. Sick son of a bitch...

I wish the pixar lamp belonged to me.

Granted, but then there's a drought, and you shrivel up like a raisin.

I wish Portal 2 would come out already!! :'(

Granted, but by the time you get the food your already dead from hunger :p
So I eat it mmmm ;D

I wish someone gave me some good money (in pounds [£])

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but it's London Tipton and she gives you her (weight) pounds and $100,000 (LUCKY! :( )

I wish I had a cute little, non-violent, toilet trained, and gets along with my other dog, does nothing bad, Beagle.

burnt chips D:

Granted, but you'll be dead by then and never know >: D

I wish for a more chewy stylist to chew on, both mine nibs have broke because of it :D

Chewy Stylist LOL (I chew on mine too)

Granted, but then the police will think you stole them and you get arrested.

I wish for no bad thing, cake. (I'm still hungry ::)! And I'll not die of hunger :l.)

Hehehehe ::)

Granted, but a clown comes and smooshes it in your face ;D

I wish you didnt have to wait 24 hours to migrate different pokemon from GBA games :l

Status
Not open for further replies.