• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. But you end up frying the programming and you find out the computer stores are 'sold out' so you cry...

I wish a bag of pretzels. A FULL bag of PRETZELS

Granted, but they look ridiculous and become your real lips.

I wish I had a white-chocolate macadamia nut cookie that was made just 2 minutes ago, wasn't poisoned or harmful, tasted wonderful, and that I got to eat and lived the rest of my life and died of natural causes.

Granted, but you can't do nuthen with it. Its bolted shut, not only that you live niwhere near the Ilex shrine.

I wish I could draw better.

Granted, but the CD is scratched, teaching sabd attack instead D:

I wish That we could have some kind of Interspace where we could enter the internet and meet each other.

Granted, but you don't realize that your GameBoy is what corrupts your games, so every other game is corrupt, and you can't play Crystal without corrupting it.

I wish I still had my physics workbook (summerwork is impossible without it)

Granted, but it gets wet, from the rain

I wish my drawings wernt so cringey to look at (sorry if cringey is spelt wrong, i made up the word ::) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but it doesn't work due to being used to bash someone over the head with it, and guess what! Your fingerprints are on it!

I wish I could go to the dream world using Dream Smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.