• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Victory is mine! I was talking about the 1000th post in this topic. Perhaps I should have made that clearer :-X)

Granted, you wasted your evening trying to think of something to do

I wish I knew what I was having for diner tonight

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, only I still get the 1000th ;) (Insert maniacal laughter here)

I wish Brandan Savem would crush the wish I wasn't clear on

Granted, but you are the only one who gets hit with the pies and instead of whipped cream, it's shaving cream with hair in it. Ewww. (I'm sorry.)

I wish my room was blue.

Granted, but there is an earthquake there and the hamburgers are like 15 dollars. WHAT A RIP OFF! :o

(If my room was a pool, I'd have a party. :D)

I wish people would never be sick on my birthday. (It's on Feb. 24th.)

[[[My stupid relatives always claim that they are sick on my birthday, but once it's my stupid uncle's birthday (march 15th or something like that. I forgot. >:p) then they are "healthy." and give me my presents on his stupid birthday. I hate them all!!!!!!!!! :-X he's not even nice to me. however, when it's my dumb cousins' birthday (his kids not my other uncle's kids; my mom has 2 brothers) everyone HAS to go to their house for their stupid parties with a dumb Dj. Believe it or not, I LIKE when people sing Happy Birthday to me. I want to feel special, too. It's not like I have a real dad who hugs me. (My dad died.) :'( My step dad acts immature and stupid. I hate his jersey accent.]]]

Granted, but the rest of you is cold. (sorry.)

I wish I could just spend my 19th birthday with John only.
(My rotten grandma who is only 20yrs older than my mom ruined my 18th birthday.)

Granted, it's because you dress better than the host and that person wants the attention on them only and not you.

I wish I knew why people go to parties. They don't look like fun. All they are doing is just dancing to stupid music. :-/

I would grant it, but you have granted it yourself. People go to parties to dance to stupid music. Unless beer is invited, then it becomes a place to get drunk and... too much information!

I wish there was no such thing as alcohol

Granted, but smoking replaces it. :-\

I wish people would stop smoking.

[It smells bad and people will most likely die at 50. If they have to work a long time, and have social security taken out, don't they want that money back when they're in their 60s and be able to enjoy retirement?]

Granted, but you miss it because you have to do laundry for everyone in your house.

I wish the kid in my class actually gave my professor the $5 he owes him for making my professor eat chalk.

Granted, but you miss it because you have to do laundry for everyone in your house.

Hah! No I don't, my washer takes about an hour to do a load of clothes and the movie is about that long. ;D

~~~

Granted, but the pricipal becomes a perv. (Scary thought)

I wish I wasn't so lazy all the time.

Granted, but your great knowledge of meteorology forces you to become a weather person. As a weather person, when you predict the weather by saying it will be sunny out, but instead rains. People who got perms that day and didn't bring umbrellas will be mad at you. MUAH HAHAH!!!! (Sorry.)

I wish I could stop biting my nails. :-\

( :-X I'm guessing "I didn't mean to say it, but I'm going to post it anyways, but I didn't mean it!" Or something like that.)

Granted. You have too much free will and go nuts.

I wish that my birthday wasn't on a Monday this year. =/

Granted. It is now on the non-existent date of Feb. 30th. You don't have a birthday.

I wish I could still be at the beach.

Granted, but you're in your bathing suit while it's snowing. (Sorry.)

I wish my Student success course professor would just accept written work instead of forcing us to type on Microsoft 2003 (which I don't have :-\) and send it to him through an attachment on campus cruiser. (it's on the college website)

Granted, but since everyone's car could fly, no one is on the ground anymore. The skies get so crowded with cars, it blocks out the sunlight and everyone freezes to death.

I wish I knew what time it is.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Granted. Instead, you have the flu and you can't do anything tomorrow and for the rest of the week. You can't even go on the internet!

I wish I could practice more viola.

Granted, but you don't get to eat it

I wish I didn't have that dream where my friend turned into mosquitoes (it was kinda creepy if you include the dancing hippo)

Granted instead you dreamt of being in school were everything was destroyed, the teachers dressed as punks...mohawks and hair dye included,spray paint all over the wall, blood all over the floor and ceiling.....*goes to vomit from image*

I wish I could keep the color i dyed my hair last night foreever

Status
Not open for further replies.