• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:

Granted, but you tap too much and your feet swell up.

I wish I was recognized for myself and not my looks.

(Ty for thinking I'm cool, I'm actually popular in my school xD)

Granted, but people hate who you are.

I wish people weren't so blind and easily misguided making me look like the badguy...

Granted, but you accidentally spilled corn flakes all over the floor and you've got to clean them up! (Inside joke in my theater class from senior year.) (I'm saying the post in posh British accent.)

I wish I chose a different major. (I have liberal arts with english option, but I want to take fine arts.)

Granted, but you end up changing your mind again.

I wish...I don't know what to wish! I'm just plain depressed!

You never wished for anything and thus I have no choice but to stand here looking like an idiot... Hey! How about I do a dance! ;D

I wish DayU wasn't depressed

Granted, but you came in contact with a newly discovered african fly on the way to obtaining said chocalate, and are now allergic to the chocolate.

I wish acceptance into the first college I apply for.

Granted, but your professors give you WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much homework on the first day.

I wish someone would post in a certain thread...so I could post my new sprites. :-[

Granted, but you have no crackers to go with it.

I wish I could do back flips/backhand springs. That'd be awesome. (I can only do cartwheels/one-handed cartwheels. :/)

You have the ability to do so, but can only do it on a very springy trampline.

I wish all of my h/w would finish itself.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but it answers all the questions incorrectly and you get an F

I wish Luigi didn't post when I was about to grant SweetSmoochum's wish

Granted, but he does it again the next time you with he didn't. :p

I wish my crush would realize her feelings for me and not be so... secretive.

Granted, but she tells everyone how you always hold her hand at the movies and forces you to go to pottery barn with her.

I wish I knew what Psycho Monkey was going to say to ruin my wish.

Granted, you're on a grill. That's on. In a cannibalistic country/tribe/dealymobob.

I wish that I would draw DayU something. Or have him request a sprite...

Granted, but you have to go to college tonight from 2am to 8:50am (sorry)

I wish I didn't have seven tests in one week (and I've only just started :'()

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you have 17 tests in one day (ouch)

I wish there were more hours in a day so that I could do all my homework while still have time to play and sleep.

BTW, I was going to grant SweetSmoochum the ability to do her backflip but the floor's wet so she she slips and breaks her neck :p

Psycho Monkey

(Silly, I'm already crazy 8))

Granted, but no one requites your love and you feel loneliness

I wish I could fly

Granted, but you make a fatal mistake on your first mission and wind up in the hospital for the next two years

I wish i had no homework

Granted, but then you have nothing to help you study for tests.

I wish I ate something at the college because I'm starving. :/ (Each of my classes today ended early. I haven't eaten since 12 and it's like 9pm now.)

Granted, but your school has to do a stupid assembly. Like a pep assembly only there's no band and the band makes pep assemblies epic.

I wish that I would get money for my B-day.

(that would be fun though :D)

Granted, the dream also comes true (as I am nice), but he is covered in cream cheese, chocolate mousse, custard, ketchup, coconuts, and... other things

I wish I knew of more things I could put on SweetSmoochums' friend (I apoligize if this offends you or anything like that)

Granted, it takes four years, or that most of it is spam and you are banned

I wish I didn't waste the entire evening reading my book (I'm in BIG trouble :-[)

Status
Not open for further replies.