• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

"I can take it. Thanks for helping my Chimchar and everyone. We shouldn't have been so stupid. I kinda was the one that lead every to towards the building," the trainer sighed using one of her arms to keep Seth still while the other laid her bandana down beside her Pokemon," is there any way I could help"?

"There isn't that much left to do." Keiko explained, "I suggest that you two should stay over night though. By morning the boy will be fine and his wound should be scabbed over. I'd like to wrap it after that." She smiled at Maya, "Now let me treat you, if you go on like that your wounds could become infected, and we wouldn't want that to happen"

"Thanks for the help. If your sure, I think Kale is in worse condition then me. He took more hits," Maya let out a breathy laugh fixing the wrappings that covered her arms. The trainer looked over at her pokemon who still laid on the table but was looking much better then back at her arms, "guess I'm gonna have to get another scarf".

Adam Blaine is a trainer from Hoenn, that came for a new adventure, with his Torchic, and his Togepi, he is a very good person, who wants to be the new Champion, without knowing his future, or the new adventures, he will live it with a great smile.
"Hey, Torchic, Togepi, we are here!" Adam exclaimed, getting in the new region
"Chic, Torchic!" Sayed, wanting one new adventure, with a great smile
"Togepi!" Samely as his friend, she is very impressed with the region

"Your a life saver, literally. I have to make a call. Be right back," Maya sighed backing outside of the house and opening her pokegear. She dialed her parents number and leaned against the wall, "hey mom. Yeah, everything's great. Look I need you to send a few things, stuff happened and it would be really helpful. No, just a few bumps and scratches. Nothing out of the ordinary for me. Made some friends, thanks. So here's what I need sent. No no Zackery doesn't need to be sent here, you guys promised. So here's what I need"...

Color was finally returning to Seth so he looked normal. His breathing was now normal. He was just asleep at the moment. When he rolled over on the wound that hasn't fully healed he woke with a jolt. "Where am I?!" Seth asked until he saw his friends and a girl. "Are you the one that healed me? Well if you are then thanks for saving my life."

Maya finished up her call and walked back into the building. She saw that Seth was up she waved, tucking her pokegear into her bag. The trainer looked over to her Chimchar to see the fire type also stirring, "glad to see your not dead. I just finished calling for some more supplies that might help with our little adventures if we choose to stay together. Of course if we all decided to split up we would get a cut. My mom wouldn't let anyone go without proper supplies".

"Chimchar," the fire type on the table groaned slowly sitting up and looking around. Maya smiled and picked up the fire type, giving said Pokemon a large hug. She picked up her stained bandana with one hand, clenching it to her pokemon's back.

Keiko looked at Seth and gave a gracious smile. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm Keiko, and you're welcome, I'm glad I could help" Keiko ran to the stove to boil some water. "If it's okay, i'd like you and your other injured friends in your party to stay here, at my place over night. You aren't well enough to leave."

"If it's alright with everyone and yourself. It's alright with me," Maya nodded as her fire type climbed up up into her shoulders. Said fire type waved at his healer before jumping off and padding up to Seth and waving, "seems he wants to say hello".

Keiko giggled, loving the company. Her village had always been super cautious, thus no one ever got hurt. Which kept Keiko quite bored at times. She never wanted people to get hurt but no one would ever visit her so the uncommon time when someone would get hurt, she would take care of them and enjoy the company. "Maya, let me freak your arm. Everyone else is done." She said to the selfless young girl.

"Here. I'm telling you though I've felt with worse," Maya gave a crooked smile putting. Her arms out in front of her, the prieces of scarf now starting to come off. Blood not entirely soaking through the white material, "guess this scarf is out of working conditions".

"I'm fine with staying. Is it ok if I let out my pokemon? I'm sure they want to stretch their legs." Seth said while playing with the chimchar. "So how long have you been in this village?" His stomach growled unexpectedly and he was surprised by the sudden noise. "Sorry." Seth had a smile and was grateful to be healed.

"Chimchar," the fire type cried happily as he played with the other trainer. The fire type happy to see everyone atleast alive if not hurt. Maya looked sunrises when her other pokeball shook and her other partner popped out. The Pawnaird still hurt but refusing to look the part. The dark type standing at attention with his arms crossed, "pawn paw".

When the Pawnaird popped out Seth's party came out. "Woah woah woah!" Seth said but made no attempt to stop. When they came out Seth started laughing. "Ok lets go outside so you guys have room." Seth ran outside with his pokemon and the other pokemon. He ran around and played with the pokemon.

Chimchar followed the other trainer as they went out to play. Maya calling after him but Valor only interrupted her, pointed at her arms then back at the door with a shake of his head. Valor ran outside after his teammate and watched as everyone played. He stood off to the side, trying his best to hide his injuries and look uncaring, "pawn Pawnaird"!

Seth looked over to Maya and her Pawnaird and waved. "Come join us!" Seth said over the noise of the pokemon. He saw the injured Pawnaird so he ran over to it and gave its a potion.

The dark type glared at the other trainer but took the potion before yelling at Seth when he invited Maya out. Maya laughed and shook her head, "Valor's right once I get these cuts cleaned up, I'll be out to play".

"Pawn," Valor said nodding his head, his eyes shining with mischief as he noticed a bucket of water sitting a little ways away and saw that Chimchar was not paying attention, "paw paw paw".

"Bring it, I can take it," Maya smiled allowing her arms to be accessible to the healer. She smiled as she watched her pokemon play but her eyes widened when her dark type picked up the bucket and started sneaking over to her fire type, "oh! Valor don-"!

"Chimchar," the fire type cried as he was soaked by his fire type. He chased the Pawnaird around in a circle, the dark type laughing happily the entire way.

As the liquid soaked into her wounds , she grit her teeth with her eyes watering but didn't tell to pull off, "see? Told you I can take it".

"Perfectly A okay," the Raven haired girl laughed awkwardly as she tried not flinch at the stinging, "not gonna cry at all, nope! Not me"!

"Letting out the other sounds like a good idea. What do you think Chi Chi?" Rachel said to Chi Chi. "Kirlia!" the Kirlia said happily. Rachel nodded and threw out three of her pokeballs. "Chika!" Azalea said happily after being let out. Paige and the unnamed Male Nidoran thought similarly. "Hawlucha!" Paige cried. "Nidoran! the unnamed Male NIdoran said gleefully.

Seth climbed up to the roof and sat there for a bit. He stared at a picture of his friends and family. He missed them a lot since he hasn't seen them for years due to his adventures. Cynder jumped on to the roof and layed down by his trainer. "At least I have you guys and my new friends." Seth said with a smile.

"Not at all. Perfectly fine. A okey," Maya fibbed wiping the tears from her eyes. She snapped out of it when Chimchar shot an ember at Valor, who jumped and ran faster. The trainer ran after the two, all three now running as the human tried to catch her Pokemon, "come on guys! Stop your embarrassing me"!

Maya finally tackled her fire type who struggled for a bit before stopping. The trainer sitting on the ground as she scolded Chimchar, not noticing the dark type the slowly crept up behind her with a bucket, "we don't chase our friends, Chimchar".

"Pawnaird," the dark type cried as he poured the water onto his trainer before falling to the ground laughing. Maya now drenched like her pokemon, "paw paw paw"!

Maya let out a yell as the water hit her, her hair falling in her face. She saw the new Pokemon as she moved her locks and smiled, "cool pokemon! Mind if I do a sketch of your Sylveon later"?

Phoenix sat there, traumatized. How could they get over it so quickly? The blood, the pain, the fear? And she'd only been there for part of the time. Torchic, sensing his trainer's distress, rammed himself into Phoenix's chest. She stroked the bird absently.

Maya saw Phoenix and walked over to her after putting Chimchar down, the fire type chasing after the dark type teammate. She smiled and nudged her shoulder, "you okey? Everyone's ok, no ones gone and that's the most important part".

Phoenix sniffled as Torchic looked gratefully at Maya. "It's-it's just… I mean…" Phoenix stuttered. "It was so scaaaaarrrrry!!!" She bawled, finally snapping. Torchic tackled her. "Chic!" He hissed. Phoenix looked cross eyed at him. "What?" She said. "Chic" he said again, looking trustingly at the girl.

"That's what they want though. For us to be scared, to be afraid of them. Because if we are scared then we won't fight, we will just lay down and let them walk all over us," Maya proclaimed putting her hands on her hips and she stretche her back, "we need to stay strong or they win and we lose! That can't happen because if we don't help then we can't complain when they decide to hurt us again. As long as we stand together as friends nothing can take us down".

Phoenix looked up at the girl. "R-really?" She said in awe-inspired tones. Torchic passed her his Pokeball. "Tor-chic-chi!" He announced. Phoenix didn't understand, but she gleaned the meaning. She took a shaky breath. "Ok." She said. "Ok."

"See! If we allow them to make us feel bad then we can't have fun! Now come on and join the fray," Maya cheered as her face broke into a grin and to soaking wet girl pulled to other into a hug, getting the girl wet in the process. Maya messed up Phoenix's hair with a laugh before booking back toward the group, whooping and smiling all the way, "we are awesome! We are cool! We'll send them back to school"!

Phoenix couldn't help but grin at Maya's good temper. "Yeah!" She cheered. She grabbed Torchic and took off after Maya. Phoenix didn't care that her hair was messed up, or her shirt was damp. She had friends! She caught up to Maya, out of breath and panting hard. "So… what's your name? I never did get it."

"Oh! Name's Maya. Artist and adventure, friend to you and everyone here," Maya smiled with laugh as she ducked her head. Chimchar leaping over her, not counting on her ducking and almost falling into a barrel of rain water. Valor fell onto his back as he laughed at the fire type who slowly got out and once again started chasing the dark type, "see that's the attitude you should have! Your deserve better than being scared"!