• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

"The trainers are my friends. The Team Rocket grunt lady and her Pokemon are the enemies." Rachel replied. "Haw." Paige said. She dodged an attack and hit the Nidarina with a Karate Chop between the eyes. Azalea gave Seth a nod of acknowledgement, not letting go of Julia at all with her vines. Chi Chi had somehow picked up the Raticate with her arms and tossed him into a wall. She used Confusion on the Nidorino.

Blue was laying under a tree, staring at the tree's leaves. He stood up, walking through the forest, yawning. He'd notice a Pidgey at the corner of his eye, he'd sneak towards it in the tall grass, he pulled out his poke-dex, W-What's that pokemon?" He pointed it towards Pidgey, `PIDGEY. THE BIRD POKEMON.` He'd grab a poke-ball, "Go poke-ball!" He through the poke-ball at Pidgey, capturing it. He picked up the poke-ball, "Alright!" Blue said. Sprinting off, trying to find other people.

"GO CHARMANDER!" He through Charmander's poke-ball, sending him out.

"Charmander! Let's go!" He'd yell. "Char! Char!" Charmander would say, them running off in the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's finish this quick Pidgeot." Seth let out his pidgeot. "Use aerial Ace on th Nidorina." It was super effective against the nidorina. Seth returned his Pidgeot into its pokeball.

"Wha-?!" Julia exclaimed as vines wrapped around her body. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the Psycho Cut and Ember attacks flying towards her. Twisting her body, she managed to make it so the two attacks cut through the vines instead of hitting her. She jumped back and surveyed the battlefield again, her rage increasing as yet ANOTHER trainer just walked in and KO'd her Nidorina. The Nidorino just barely managed to dodge the Confusion from the Ralts, much to her relief, but the grunt realized she might be fighting a losing battle.
"Machamp, Vital Throw on the new Trainer." Julia commanded. The Machamp turned to the new trainer and went to slam him into the ground. Shine tried to distract it, but it wasn't fazed.
"Raticate, Sucker Punch on the Ralts. Nidorino, BRING THAT HAWCHULA DOWN already with Thunderbolt!" Julia yelled. The Raticate charged towards the Ralts to attack with a Sucker Punch, and the Nidorino shot another electric attack at the Hawchula.

While Julia was directing her Pokemon, Kale ran towards the grunt. He went to tackle her, but at the last moment she saw him out of the corner of her eye and lashed out with her whip, catching Kale across the face. Kale yelped, momentarily blinded by the pain. Julia took that moment to grab him and wrap her whip around his neck, trying to strangle him.

(You just start rping)
Maya growled and charged Julia, swinging her fist at the woman's face with all her might. Blood slowly leaking out of the wound that the grunt had inflicted. Valor charged the Machamp, the dark type used psycho cut. The Pokemon leaping off the wall to gain height as it swiped downward, "leave him alone"!

"Chi Chi, Paige, dodge. Azalea, Razor Leaf on Julia." Rachel said. All three Pokemon followed the commands. Chi Chi leaped over Raticate and then used Psychic to send Raticate flying through a window. Azalea hit Julia with Razor Leaf. Paige hit the Nidorino with Karate Chop twelve times. She flew a few feet away and panted.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. Masked Guy and greninja47's posts (and ability to make new ones) have all been removed from this RP as they were pretty much all in violation of the RP forum rules.

Carry on!

(OOC: Uh... Honolulu? How come the Pokemon you just caught so powerful? I mean, using Confusion to blast the Nidorino through the glass window, maybe. But through FIVE walls?!? A newly caught Ralts doing that, and also knowing Psychic?!)

Julia turned to see who was calling to her, and got punched in the face hard. She staggered back, releasing her grip on Kale. Kale doubled over, gasping for breath. Unfortunately, when Julia staggered back, the Razor Leaf attack meant for her hit Kale instead. The Razor Leaves embedded themselves all along his back and lower left leg. Kale let out a cry and fell to the ground, bleeding. Shine heard her trainer's cry and flew over to him.
"...Mole?" Shine gasped at her trainer's wounds.
"Sh... shine... help them..." Kale said.

Julia reached up and wiped away the blood that was starting to drip out of her nose. Her face was one of pure rage. Growling, she lashed at Maya with her whip. Her Machamp threw the new trainer across the room, and had no time to dodge the Psycho Cut, but still managed to twist and reduce the damage he took. The Machamp took one step back, and retaliated with a Cross Chop at the Pawniard.

Seth had now brought out his nidoking to fight against the Machamp. "Nidoking use poison sting to poison the Machamp." Seth said while getting ready to throw out another Pokémon. He jumped at the woman and tied her up with a rope. He threw out his dragonite. "Use hyper beam on all of her Pokémon." The dragonite listened and took out the Pokémon.

Valor took the hit, flying back and skidding across the floor. The dark type wobbling and withering in pain as he slowly stood up. The pokemon's right arm twisted a wrong way. Maya took them hit, opening more wounds before backing up, trying to get a fix on the situation. Her pokemon either out or almost out, her friends hurt, and the grunt really making her mad, "if we ever plan on doing this again, we should probably practice. So we stop getting in each other's way and stop getting hurt"!

Rachel grinned as the Nidorino flew through a window. "Looks like all that training paid off." she thought out loud. Paige looked exhausted. Rachel recalled the Hawlucha. Then she recalled Azalea. Chi Chi could handle herself apparently.

Julia went to attack Maya again with her whip, only to be tackled to the ground by Seth. By the time she realized what he was doing, her hands were already tied behind her back.
"Hey! Get off!" Julia exclaimed, and tried to hit Seth's face with the back of her head. She stopped struggling, however, when she saw Seth's Dragonite launch a Hyper Beam at her already weakened Machamp. The blast slammed the Machamp into the wall, and it slid to the floor, unconscious. I... I lost...? Julia thought. She could feel panic start to well up inside her, but she pushed it back down. No. I... I can't let them see my fear...Suddenly, a very angry Emolga landed right in front of her face. Sparks began to fly from it's cheeks as it charged up an electric attack. Julia's eyes widened when she realized what it was going to do.

Seth held on to the woman and made sure she wouldn't get loose and run away. He prepared for the Emolga's electric attack. At the last second possible Seth jumped away from the woman as the attack looked like it was very painful. "Man that was a close one. "Seth said while returning his dragonite.

Seeing that the fight was practically finished Maya moved past the group in front of her and slid on her knees as she reached Chimchar. The trainer calling the Pokemon back frantically, Valor being called back quickly as well. The girl turned to kale and at the scarf she had given him earlier. The girl weakly tearing lengths off as she got to work trying to stop the worse wounds the trainer had, trying to lighten the mood she joked, "not my best plan. Guessing it wasn't any of your guys either. Definitely going to need some practice if we decide to do this again".

Julia let out a small scream as the Emolga's electrical attack coursed through her, and just lay there gasping after the attack.
Kale winced as Maya started to tend his wounds. He glanced back and saw the wound on Maya's arm from where she was struck by the whip.
"...Sorry." Kale said, feeling guilty. "If had kept a better hold on Nina, this wouldn't have happened."
Meanwhile, Shine charged up another attack, and blasted the grunt again. She let out another shriek. Kale was startled by the shriek, and looked over at Shine.
"Shine, stop." Kale said. Shine didn't seem to hear him and began to charge up another attack.

"Not your fault. It's miss grumpy pants. Can you call Shine back, she might kill our host if she continues," Maya smiled as she finished the girl backing up to dress her own cut. Once she was done she walked closer to where the Pokemon all stood, "anyone else have injuries? And how are we going to get in there or what should we do? I wouldn't feel right leaving them like that".

Fredleb was in a hurry. He was late. The boat from Kanto had shut down, thus forcing Fredleb to swim to Arcadia. Luckily, a wild Lapras offered him a ride. Fredleb thanked the Lapras before getting off, but it was still 10 miles or so to get to the lab.

Fredleb got there just in time, as there was one Pokéball left. In it was a Charmander! "Charmander, let's do this together!" Called Fredleb as he threw Charmander's Pokéball in the air. "Char?" Called the tiny Pokémon.

Kale nodded and recalled Shine back to her Pokeball before she could release another attack, then gingerly stood up, wincing at his wounds. There was a pretty good sized hole in the window where Rachel's Ralts threw the Nidorino through. Strangely enough, none of the Pokemon in the Nidoqueen room even seemed to notice the hole, or any of the trainers. It was like they were in a trance. Kale suddenly realized that the smell from before was back, coming from the room on the other side of the broken window. He walked over to the broken window and peered into the room. The smell was... different. Less harsh, and more calming.
"Nina?" Kale called into the room. A few Pokemon turned and looked at Kale, but then turned back to their original positions.
"You know... if you're going to kill me, I would prefer it now rather then later." Julia said, regaining her breath. Kale turned to Julia.
"How did all the other Nidorans and other Pokemon get in there?" Kale asked. Julia sneered.
"Why should I tell you?" She asked.

Seth tightened the ropes that were tied to Julia. "If you don't tell us i'lol keep tightening." Seth said while tightening the rope little by little.

Julia winced as the ropes around her wrists were pulled tighter, then turned her head and spat at Seth's face.
"I'm not scared of you, punk." She said to Seth. Come on, Caesar. Where are you?! Julia thought desperately. How long does it take to set the friggn' explosive charges?!

Seth wiped the spit away and sent out his partner Cynder. "Can you go look for anyone else or any other pokemon?" Seth asked. "Cynda!" Cynder replied following the command.

Maya grabbed Julia's pokeballs from her and called them back, placing them in her bag. She glared down at the grunt and frowned as she looked into the window, "who do you think we are? Kill you? We arnt murders unlike you".

She took out Machamp's pokeball and looked at it slowly. The trainer frowned and sighed before putting it back, "why do you jerks enjoy hurting pokemon. Do you ever wonder what they feel, do you even care? They bleed and feel just like we do".

When Julia wouldn't respond on her walkie-talkie, Caesar knew that somehow, her little game had gone wrong. So after he primed the self-destructo 9000 (which's what Mark and Antony always liked to call it), he went to go make sure Julia was OK. Caesar hadn't actually gotten to see the three trespassers, but from the way Julia talked about them, they didn't seem all that strong. Or so he thought. On the way to the observation room, where Julia said she'd be, he almost tripped over the unconscious bodies of Mark and Frank. That's when Caesar realized that Julia might be over her head. He revived the two grunts and told them to find Antony and get to the escape chopper, because they were going to literally "blow this Popsicle stand". Finally, he made it to the observation room. Caesar expected the trespassers to be of the hardened "Ace Trainer" sort. He was certainly not expecting to see four plain kids standing over Julia. To his credit, Caesar reacted quickly.
"Go, Weezing! Smokescreen!" Caesar said, sending out his poison gas Pokemon. The Weezing let out a belch, filling the room with a dark, gross smelling smoke. Under the cover of the smoke, Caesar ran over to Julia, pushing Seth out of the way and carrying her over his shoulder. Julia let out a surprised yelp but stayed still. Caesar ran back over to the door and slammed it shut.
"What the hell happened, Julia?!" Caesar said as he untied Julia. "I thought you said you could take them!"
"I could have, if that fourth punk with the Dragonite hadn't shown up!" Julia said. Now untied, she ran over and kicked the card reader, breaking it and making it impossible for the door to open.
"Burn and suffer, punks!" Julia yelled through the door. She turned to Caesar. "You primed the charges, right?"
"Of course." Caesar said, holding up the remote detonator. He clicked it, and an alarm began to sound. "20 minutes, this whole place goes boom."
Julia turned to run down the corridor, then stopped and turned back to the room.
"Shit! That punk still has my Pokemon!"
"Pokemon, Shmokemon. You can always get more later. Let's go!" Caesar said, grabbing Julia's arm and pulling her along. Julia winced when Caesar grabbed her raw wrist, but kept running.

Last edited:
Seth sent out his Pidgeot to help. "Clear the smokescreen with gust ok?" Seth said. He was worried about Cynder since he hadn't came back yet. "I'm gonna go find my partner. If you guys need help my Pidgeot can fly you out of here when things get nasty." Seth sent out his nidoking to smash the door. He recalled the nidoking and ran out the room.

Maya nodded and turned to try and get into the room where the other Pokemon were. The girl searched through her bag before pulling out an empty pokeball, "how are we going to get them all out of here. We can't level them here. We could try an capture NQ-108, and maybe they'll move"?

She stepped over the Pokemon and softly put her hand on the dying pokemon's head. She put the pokeball back and looked for a potion. She looked back at her companies and showed them the potion, "maybe this will stabilize her for a while".

The trainers hadn't noticed it, but ever since Rachel's Ralts threw Julia's Nidorino through the window and into the observation room, the smell they smelt earlier had come back and gotten stronger. Suddenly, the smell changed, becoming bitter and stronger. NQ-108 slowly got to her feet as multiple Nidorinos and Nidorinas got up from where they were resting, looking aggressively at the trainers. Meanwhile, the two Nidokings went over to one of the walls of the room and started banging on it loudly.
"You know, I don't think that the Nidoqueen or her subjects will go for that. Maybe if we get in there, we'll see another way out. We should take our time and think this through carefully." Kale said. He went over to the window and widened the hole in the glass, breaking more of it with his elbow. He winced each time he swung, feeling little shoots of pain through his back each time he moved it. Kale knelt down and cupped his hands, looking at the girls. "If you want to go in, I'll boost you through. Be careful of the broken glass, though."
Base Self-Destruction in T minus 20 minutes. A calm voice said over the speakers. Kale's face turned pale.
"Oh, come on." He said. Why do I always have the worst luck?

Julia and Caesar had made it halfway down the hall before the observation door was smashed off it's hinges. Caesar glanced back, then at Julia.
"It's one of the kids!" Caesar said.
"The blast doors!" Julia said, pointing at the switches on the wall. She and Caesar dashed to the switches at the end of the corridor and activated them. A huge, thick, metal blast door descended from the ceiling, completely blocking off the rest of the corridor. Julia and Caesar let out a breath, leaning against it to catch their breath.
"Who the heck is that punk?!" Julia asked, breathing heavily.
"I dunno, but there's no way he's getting through this." Caesar said, tapping the blast door. "This thing was meant to keep in legendaries. There's no way he's getting through this."
Julia nodded and looked down the hallway. "We should keep moving."

Maya nodded and got out after backing out of the room. She noticed the blast doors and started to panic when she saw them, "we need to go. This is bad very bad".

"Come on, everyone need to get out now," she reached her hand out help the next person along with Kale. Her eyes flickering around to check out the situation, "if we ever plan on being superheroes again I think we should train some more, you know for so we don't intercept and hurt each other".

Seth saw a thick metal door and sent out nidoking and his dragonite. "Help me take out the door again. I'm sorry if it hurts." The door was busted down with hyper beam and headbutt. Seth kept on chasing the two villains. He heard the speakers say something about an explosive. "Are you kidding me? Argh of course right now it has to happen." Seth said sprinting faster. He saw his partner and waved at Cynder to follow. He kept running with Cynder at his side. "Glad to have you back buddy. Did you find anyone?" Seth asked his partner. "Cynda Cyndaquil!" Cynder replied. "Ok that's good. Ok use flame charge on those two that are running." Cynder hit both of them and they fell down. Seth caught up and tued the two up. "What am I going to do with you two?" Seth said under his breath.

'I should at least try to save one of them.' Rachel thought. Chi Chi seemed to sense what Rachel was thinking and approached a male Nidoran. The male Nidoran charged at Chi Chi. Chi Chi started to glow. When the glowing stopped, a Kirlia stood where the Ralts had been. The male Nidoran seemed unphased by this and continued to charge towards Chi Chi. The Kirlia used Double Team. The male Nidoran went right through one of the fakes and into a wall. Rachel threw a pokeball at the male Nidoran and caught him. "I'll release him later if he doesn't want to stay a member of my team." she explained to the other trainers. Rachel recalled the newly evolved Chi Chi.

Phoenix was calmly walking along a nice path from the professor's lab. Her new partner toddled alongside her. "Tor-chic?" He said, looking up at her with innocent eyes. Phoenix picked him up. "Aren't you a little sweetie!" She cooed, before hearing the faint sounds of a battle in the distance. This greatly worried her. "Let's go!" She shouted, hurrying through the under brush. She came upon the back of the Rocket base right as a calm voice said, "Base Self-Destruction in T minus 20 minutes."
"What in the absolute world…" Her Torchic ran inside. "No! Come back!" And then Phoenix followed suit.

Last edited:
Julia laid on the ground, tied up next to Caesar.
"Not even legendaries can get through, huh?" She growled at Caesar.
"Hey, their words, not mine." Caesar said.
"This is embarrassing! You couldn't even fend off a kid?!" Julia exclaimed.
"Hey, neither could you!"
"Well, at least you still had your Pokemon! Why didn't you use them?!"
"Well, excuse me miss "head of security", weren't you the one that said you could take them?"
"Why, you-!" The two Rocket grunts continued to bicker, paying no attention to Seth.

Kale looked around the room, and despite the situation, couldn't help but to smile at what Maya said.
"Yeah. Providing we get out of here alive, I think it would be fun to train together." Kale said.
The Nidoqueen noticed Rachel capture one of the Nidorans, and roared angrily, pointing at her. A small group of Nidorino and Nidorina broke off from the group surrounding the Nidoqueen and advanced towards Rachel and her Kirlia with rage in their eyes. They growled and charged at Rachel and her Kirlia.
"Couldn't catching one of them wait?!" Kale said, sending out Shine. "Shine, Aerial Ace!"
Shine nodded and swooped in, hitting a few of the Pokemon back. Kale's face fell as they seemed to jump right back up, even more angry. I don't know if this will end well...

Bese-Self Destruction in T-19 minutes...

Phoenix ran into Seth. "Sorry!" She said automatically, then realized that there was another person. "You need to get out of here!" Then she ran deeper into the base, shouting for Torchic. "Torchic! Where are you, buddy? Come back here!" She heard the next warning and swore bitterly. "Torchic! Get back here right this instance!" Phoenix then heard a distant "Chic!" and ran after the source of the sound. "Where are you? Come here!" The Torchic was cowering on a table and leaped into Phoenix's arms. "It's ok now, buddy. Ok, let's get out of here." Phoenix, trying to get out, wanders into the room with all the Nid@s. "Oh, crud…"

Seth watched the girl run off and remembered the situation. "Oh yea the bomb thing." Seth sent out dragonite to fly him and the two others out. He grabbed the girl and kept flying. He flew to the others and recalled his Pidgeot. "You guys heard the speakers right?" Seth asked while recalling his dragonite. "There was another grunt in there."

Rachel let Chi Chi out of her pokeball. She saw the aggravated pokemon trying to attack them. Chi Chi was mad. She attempted to pick up NQ-108 using Psychic, but she was too heavy. The Kirlia threw a Nidorino at NQ-108. She and Rachel ran, not daring to look at the results of Chi Chi's efforts. "Do you know Teleport, by any chance?" Rachel asked Chi Chi.

Phoenix confronts the other trainers awkwardly. "Do you guys... Uh, by any chance know the way out?" She hears vague shouting from Seth. "Why are you in a building… Nevermind. Let's just escape."

Kale watched as NQ-108 somehow caught the Nidorino Chi Chi flung at her, and gently set it down. The rest of the Nidos, however, didn't react so calmly. All of them turned to Rachel and charged at her, completely enraged. Even the two Nidoking stopped pounding at the wall and began to move slowly towards her. How dare she attack their leader! Kale could see that Rachel and Chi Chi weren't going to make it to the observation room window in time, and turned to Maya with an two ideas. And if idea A was a desperate idea, then idea B was beyond desperate.
"The Nidoqueen! They're reacting this way because Chi Chi attacked her. Find a way to show that we aren't enemies!" Kale explained while he slung his bag off his shoulder and pulled out his last Pokemon's Pokeball. He stared at it, nervous. I didn't really want to use him... not yet. But it'll have to work...
"Go, B.G!" Kale said, sending out his Magicarp. He picked up the Magicarp by it's tail. "I'm sorry, B.G. We're gonna have to use plan S."
B.G. nodded. Holding his pack like a shield, he ran towards the group of stampeding Nidos. One noticed him, but Kale whacked it with his Magikarp's solid head.
"Karp!" B.G said gleefully. Shine also noticed her trainer's danger, and began to bombard the Nidos with electric attacks from above. Trying to attack as little as possible, Kale made it to Rachel just before the Nidos got to her.
"Catch!" Kale said, tossing B.G at Rachel.
"Karp!" B.G said.
Using his momentum from running, Kale grabbed Rachel around her waist and twisted, flinging her out of the way of the charging Nidos, towards Maya. However, the throw left him off balance, and he fell to the ground in front of the charging pack. Most of them turned to keep chasing Rachel, but a Nidorino, Nidorina, and Nidoran Female continued towards Kale. Kale scrambled backward only to bump into the wall. The Nidorino's horn barely pierced Kale in the shoulder when Kale managed to stop it with his forearm. He let out a cry in pain as he felt poison ooze into his bloodstream. Shine swooped in to help him, but was knocked down by the Nidorina.

Phoenix saw a kid with a Magikarp. Chaos!!! Phoenix thought wildly, before getting tackled by a Nidoran. "Get off!" She screeched, throwing said Nidoran off herself, as she can't think reasonably. And, of course, she ticked off the Nidoqueen. She watched someone else get stabbed and rushed to help them, only to get tackled again. Phoenix quickly got back up and tried dragging Kale away from the chaos.

Last edited:
Maya stabilized Rachel before dropping everything she held, except for the last of her pecha berries, and walking toward NQ-108. She stopped a few steps away from the group of Pokemon before kneeling to one knee and offering the fruit to them. She looked over to kale when he cried out, the girl looked back to the poison types, "we don't want to hurt you. We just want to make sure you and your friends out of here! The people that hurt you are going to kill us all if we don't"!

The two Nidoking began to advance towards Maya angrily before the Nidoqueen growled at them. The charging Nidos stopped, and the two Nidoking looked expectantly back at the Nidoqueen. The Nidorino that was attacking Kale backed up a bit, still keeping his horn pointed at Kale. Kale grabbed his wound, trying to control the bleeding. The poison felt like fire through his veins. Shine was about to attack the Nidorina when Kale quickly recalled her to her Pokeball. The Nidoqueen seemed to think for a moment, before growling and gesturing at Rachel.