• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Nexus

So I've been playing Duel Links lately, and I got an idea. So what if there was a dueling nexus where duelists met up, had action duels, turbo duels and all kinds of duels. It would make for an interesting idea, that's for sure. It sounds good, but there is a group of duelists who want to take it over You are one of the duelists who sign up to protect this duel metropolis.

Rules
1.) Follow all RP rules. This is a given.
2.) Only real cards, no customs. Also we will be using the current ban-list, and please follow all official Yu-Gi-Oh rules. If Link Summoning is released while this Rp is still going on, we will follow the Pre-Link summoning rules.
3.) Duels will be RPed, so remember, try to be fair. Don't draw every card you would need. Make it reasonable. I suggest use an app to duel. (like the yugipeda app for anroid, where you can build decks and try them out.)
4.) Be courteous of other RPers

Character Sheet

Name: (First and Last)
Favorite way to Duel: (Normal, tag, action, turbo, etc.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Signature Card:
Deck Theme: (Optional)
Deck List; (Optional, but I recomend, if you put it, to have it under a spoiler.)

Here's mine

Name: Ryker Yuko
Favorite Way to Duel: Turbo
Appearance: Ryker has red shaggy hair with blue eyes. He wears a red ruffled shirt, with white pants and red sneakers. He has a white duel disk, with the energy blade part, red. During Turbo duels, he wears a red jumpsuit, with a standard red helmet, and white rimmed googles. His Duel Runner has a basic design, that's based off of a dragon, but subtly.
Personality: Ryker is an upbeat kid, who trusts his cards and friends. He loves to duel and tinker with his duel runner. He is a loyal friend who can sometimes be quite stubborn. He loves to have fun.
Signature Card: Performapal Laugh Maker
Deck Theme: Performapal
Deck List
1x Performapal Laugh Maker
1x Performapal Hip Hippo
1x Performapal Friendonkey
1x Performapal Drummerilla
1x Performapal Elephammer
1x Performapal Flip Hippo
1x Performapal Fire Mufflerlion
1x Performapal Gumgumouton
1x Performapal King Bear
1x Performapal Kalideoscorp
1x Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer
1x Performapal Lizardraw
1x Performapal Whip Snake
1x Performapal Turn Toad
1x Performapal Rain Goat
1x Performapal Thuderhino
1x Performapal Sword Fish
1x Performapal Silver Claw
1x Performapal Skeeter Skimmer
1x Performapal Sleight Hand Magician
2x Ego Boost
1x Smile World
1x Performance Hurricane
1x Performapal Recasting
1x Performapal Dramatic Theater
1x Draw Muscle
1x Half Shut
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Pendulum Shift
1x Performapal Revival
1x Performapal Show Down
1x Performapal Pinch Helper
1x Command Performance
1x Performapal Call
1x Dragonpit Magician
1x Dragonpuse Magician
1x Defense Draw
1x Last Minute Cancel
1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Night Papilloperative
1x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

Last edited:
I think this is super cool! Buuuuuut, I was planning on using my own personal deck (like IRL) however, that's DracoPal-ish (Dracoslayer + Performapal) however it's nothing like your deck. Would you mind if I used it? If you don't like that I'll go Ghostrick and it'll be fine too :D

I don't mind. It['s up to you. As long as the decks are different enough than I'm fine. It even leaves room for potential rivalries, over who is the best Performapal duelsit.
And I'm using my future IRL deck too.(I ordered the remaining cards yesterday)

Under most circumstances I use a strong warrior deck, but i later changed to Performapals because I liked the performance ascpet of them. And my Performapal Laugh Maker became my favorite card.

Name: Mikaela Fochewulf, but you can call her Mika.
Favorite way to Duel: Normal, but will play Tag when asked to team up.
Appearance: (I went a bit overboard here, sorry.)
Features
Eye color is somewhere between blue and purple. They are rimmed with eyeliner to make them seem a bit larger than they actually are.
Naturally a redhead, but chose to dye her hair in a slightly more orange color. It’s not all that much different from her natural color, but she swears by the difference it makes. It’s a lot of trouble getting her hair in a decent model while loose, so to save herself the hassle she wears it in pigtails.

Wardrobe (Head)
Wearing two red, beaded hair ties, one worn on each side of the head, giving her the pigtails.

Wardrobe (Chest)
Wearing a white, short-sleeved t-shirt with the bottom cut out in a pattern of small half circles. The neck of the shirt is colored a soft pink instead of white. Depicted slightly right of the chest’s middle are two stars depicted. The larger one being the same soft pink as the neck of the shirt and the smaller star is a soft red instead.
Wearing a bright green jacket with white outlining along the end of the sleeves, the bottom of the jacket, at both sides of the zipper and the opening of both pockets. The inside of the jacket is a slightly darker green.

Wardrobe (Hands)
Wearing an old, faded friendship bracelet she got when she was around the age of ten (10). It appears to be made out of seven, differently colored, strands of yarn braided together. Though the colors are starting to fade the friendship behind it never did.

Wardrobe (Legs)
Wearing cherry red shorts with a soft pink outlining at the bottom. Just like with the jacket, the opening of the pockets are outlined in white.
Wearing cherry red stockings to match with her hair ties and shorts. They seem to go very well with the jacket too, despite it being a bright green.
Wearing a white pair of sneakers with the soles and nose being a more greyish color. The shoe ties are the same bright green as the jacket. The shoes, as well as the shoe ties, are fairly new as they were bought recently.

Wardrobe (Dual Disk)
Wearing a model similar to the Version 2 Academy Dual Disk, the only difference being the usual color of the outline (red, blue or yellow) being replaced by a soft pink color. There are also depictions of different sized stars all over the Disk. These stars are ranging from soft red to pink in color.

Personality: Mika tends to act a bit childish from time to time, possibly due to her upbringing. She’s carefree and optimistic at any given moment, but when things do get to her it’s hard to snap her out of it. No, Mika doesn’t deal very well with negativity that goes deeper than a single nasty remark or an angry look in her direction. Luckily she can always count on her friends, or her deck for that matter, to cheer her up when she’s feeling down. So, overall Mika is a fun-loving, carefree spirit who isn’t very good at dealing with ’nasty people’.

Signature Card: Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn
Deck Theme: DracoPal (Dracoslayer, Performapal)
Deck List: (Took far longer than expected due to work, sorry.)
Monsters ( 26 ) (Main Deck)
3x Archfiend Eccentrick
3x Guiding Ariadne
1x Lector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord
1x Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
2x Magical Abductor
1x Majespecter Unicorn – Kirin
1x Performapal Elephammer
1x Performapal Guitartle
1x Performapal Gumgumouton
1x Performapal Lizardraw
1x Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix
2x Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn
3x Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer
1x Performapal Skullcrobat Joker
3x Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
1x Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord

Spells ( 8 ) (Main Deck)
1x Draco Face-Off
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Necrovalley
2x Sky Iris
2x Terraforming

Traps ( 6 ) (Main Deck)
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Impenetrable Attack
1x Mirror Force
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Solemn Warning

Monsters ( 15 ) (Extra Deck)
3x Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer
1x Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
1x Downerd Magician
2x Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 55: Gogogo Goliath
1x Number F0: Utopic Future
2x Performage Trapeze Magician
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines

Last edited:
Accepted.
Also does your character Turbo duel at all. If so, can you put some runner info. Duelists can participate in all kinds of duels so I'm just making sure

@Jagson, we're using the current tournament ban list
@maxoutdragon there are normal and tag duels, battle royal, ( tag with uneven numbers), turbo (on motorcycles) and action (tangible holograms with special speed and trap cards that you can only find on that field and use for that duel)

Screenshot_2017-03-19-21-04-44.png
FINALLY!!! My life is complete!

Name: (First and Last): Heran Aces.
Favorite way to Duel: (Normal, tag, action, turbo, etc.): Tag, Sometimes Normal Or Turbo Though.
Appearance: Peachy Skin, Royal Blue Eyes, Purple Messy Hair, Green Hoodie, Blue Jeans, Black shoes. Blue Fingerless Gloves. His Duel Disk Looks Like:

Personality: Kind And Helpful, Hard-core In A Duel, Childish.
Signature Card: Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.
Deck Theme: (Optional): Mainly Dragons
Deck List; (Optional, but I recommend, if you put it, to have it under a spoiler.):
Normal Deck:
  1. Blue Eyes White Dragon
  2. Red Eyes Black Dragon
  3. Victory Dragon
  4. Rare metal Dragon
  5. Light And Darkness Dragon
  6. Twin Barrel Dragon
  7. Baby Dragon
  8. Obsidian Dragon
  9. Level Eater
  10. Ancient Dragon
  11. Natural Tune
  12. Frequency magician
  13. Junk Synchron
  14. Torque Tune Gear
  15. Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon
  16. Alien Ammonite
  17. Ally Mind
  18. Darkstorm Dragon
  19. 3x Masked Dragon
Extra Deck:
  1. Untimya Tzolkin
  2. Grenosaurus
  3. Stardust Dragon
Spell/Trap:
  1. trap Hole
  2. Silent Doom
  3. 3x Mirror Force
  4. Foolish Burial
  5. De-Spell
  6. 3x Creature Swap
  7. 2x Ring Of Defence
  8. x3 Sword of Revealing Light
  9. Megamorph
  10. Share The Pain
  11. Call Of The Haunted

1. Ace: Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon

Last edited:
Can you finish the deck and add the duel disk info. Other than that accepted. Also, it's Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon and Toon Red Eyes Black Dragon, instead of just Toon eyes white/black dragon. Not trying to be mean or picky, but just letting you know.

Disk is fine, but if you're going to have a deck list, I'll need the full list, including spell, trap, monster, extra. Look at mine for an example. You are lacking a full deck list, and are just including a few cards.

Also the Crimson Dragon isn't the name of that card. It's Ultimaya Tzolkin. Also Zeo Dragon isn't a real card.

That's a 17 card deck. A minuimun deck requirement is 40. Also you have very few low level monsters, only 2, which makes it hard to summon monsters. Especially with the fact that the rest are high level monsters. You have no tuner monsters, which also makes it impossible to summon Ultimaya Tzolkin. And Pot of Greed and Monster Reborn are banned. We are using the current ban-list. Please, rework your deck. The basic idea is, if you can duel with the deck in real life, then you can use it. I'm not trying to be rude, but please make sure you know te rules of the card game itself.

Extra Deck cards do not count when counting the main deck so you till have under 40, Brain Cntrol is banned, you have no way to summon your fusions or your synchros. Not to mention the deck itself is horribly unbalanced. Have you ever played the card game? I'm asking, not to be rude, but because if you don't know how to play the game than you would be unable to duel correctly in the RP.

You need cards to allow you to fusion for Fusion Monsters, and there are very few toons, but a lot of spellcasters. The deck agin is very unbalanced. If ou want, you can send me a private conversation and we can tweak the deck there.

Again. This deck isn't even tournament legal. B. Skull Dragon is a fusion Monster, Elemental HERO Flash is a spell card, and none of your fusion monsters are summonable, due to not having cards that allow you to fusion summon (like Polymerization) and not having the appropriate materials. You need to read all the official rules for the game, so go here http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/rulebook/Rulebook_v9_en.pdf
You have enough cards, but the deck is horribly unbalanced and would be next to impossible to even win duels with. Again, not trying to be mean, and please refer to the conversation so we can work this out there.

Name: Jacen Horn
Age 17
gender male
favorite way to duel: Normal and royal though does like to tag when he has a good partner.
Apperance: Jacen has blonde hair that goes down to his neck. He wears a white shirt with a green jacket and black slacks. His eyes are hazel. His duel disk is a standard one that is colored sky blue. He stands at five eight
Personality: When he is shy but very loyal to those he calls friends
Signature card: Amulet Dragon
Deck theme: Spell caster.
Deck:
Main
Dark Magician x2
Dark Magician girl x2
Gemini Elf x2
Neo the magic swords man x1
Berserker the magical warrior x 2
Buster Blader x1
Defender the magical knight x 2
Hannibal Necromancer x1
Magicians Valkyria x 2
Silent Magician LV 4 x1
Silent Magician LV 8 x1
Skilled Dark magician x 2
Skilled White Magician x2
Stern Mystic x1
White Magical hat x1
Dark hole x1
Dark magician curtainx2
De Spell x 2
Monster Reincarnation x2
Nightmare's Steel gate x1
Polymerization x1
Raigeki x1
spell Shattering Arrow x 1
Eye of Temiaeus x2
Yami x 1
Magical Cylinder x 1
Magicians circle x 1
Mirror force x 2
Shadow spell x2
Spell binding circle x2
Trap hole x 1
waboku x 1
Extra deck
Amulet Dragon
Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Kight
Dark Paladin
Magi Magi Magician Girl.

Last edited:
Accepted, I'll await your deck list. I'm assuming by standard you mean Kaiba Corp standard. Nowadays there are so many standard duel disks (like my Arc-V style or the standard Zexal disk) and it's hard to keep track. :p

Name: Zenix Larse
Favorite way to Duel: Normal
Appearance: Black hair, black hoodie, dark red shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, and a standard KC duel disk that is red instead of blue
Personality: Likes to stay positive and duel for fun.
Signature Card: Silent Magician LV8
Deck Theme: Mostly Spellcasters
Deck List:
1x Silent Magician LV8
1x Silent Magician LV4
1x Black Luster Soldier
1x Dark Magician
1x Dark Magician Girl
1x Chocolate Magician Girl
1x Kiwi Magician Girl
1x Skilled Dark Magician
1x Skilled White Magician