• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Nexus

Name: Yama Bill
Favorite way to Duel: (Normal, tag, action, turbo, etc.) Action
Appearance: wears a red scarf with a blue jacket, white shorts and white shoes
Personality: is a bit crazy and easily frustrated.
Signature Card: Ancient Gear Golem
Deck Theme: (Optional): Ancient Gear
Deck List; (Optional, but I recomend, if you put it, to have it under a spoiler.)

I feel like I should mentio this, because i didn't earlier. With people belonging to the unknown organization, they have to seem invincible. as in if we end up dueling them early on, then we lose. These guys are much better duelists at this point. Just keep that in mind. Beating them should probably not happen early on.

So for Round 2, we have Ryker, Yutaga, Yuba, Jacen, Sasha, Yama, ???, and ???. I'm assuming your guys people from the Unknown Organization are a part of the tournament. You know, to give them a more menacing entrance, by sweeping the competition in this Turbo Duel Tournament.

Okay, so i'm gonna hit the sack, but first the pairings They will happen in this order

1.) Sasha vs Yuba
2.) Yugata vs Jacen
3.) Ryker vs ???
4.) ??? Vs Yama

The winner of match one will fight the winner of match 2. Then the winner of 3 and 4 duke it out. Then the finals.

Excuse me for the enormous delay on getting my deck posted, I finished it a moment ago.
If you still have room for me I'd love to get into it, if not I understand.

Also does your character Turbo duel at all. If so, can you put some runner info. Duelists can participate in all kinds of duels so I'm just making sure
I don't think she will. She doesn't really have know-how of Duel Runners (I don't get the whole speed counter aspect of it, so that's why)

So we're doing Arc-V style, where it's just the same, but on a motorcycle. Meaning there are no speed spells or speed counters. Also if you don't have a bike that's fine, and ou can just rent one, if you decide later to turbo duel. But anyways, dropping Turbo Duels, you are accepted.

So we're doing Arc-V style, where it's just the same, but on a motorcycle. Meaning there are no speed spells or speed counters. Also if you don't have a bike that's fine, and ou can just rent one, if you decide later to turbo duel. But anyways, dropping Turbo Duels, you are accepted.
Oh, well if that speed counter mess isn't part of it then sure! I'm up for Turbo Duels! I'll just rent a bike, do I need some like appearance for turbo duel attire?