• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Trademark Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say my trademark pokemon is in the Kanto Region

Kanto:Growlithe ;D because he was my all time fav and i would always use him
Johoto:Cyndaquil
Hoenn:Electrike 8)
Sinnoh:leafeon
Legendary:Zapdos

Kanto-
Charizard- Best starter ever (and super cool); great stats all around.
Lapras- Favorite Pokemon that has been my lead party member in every game since Crystal. Awesome defense, decent attack and a broad moveset make this Pokemon a must for every team as she helped me out a lot in every game.
Johto-
Typhlosion- Really cool fire type that has devastating attack stats (at least mine does).
Lapras-^^^^^ (explanation above)
Hoenn-
Blaziken- A great choice for those seeking a challenge toward the end of the game (over-abused Psychic types, anyone?).
Lapras-^
Sinnoh-
Lucario-Totally badass Pokemon with some pretty sweet moves. If you use it in the right situations and have it learn a powerful moveset, he's a very useful member to the team.
Lapras- Again!? Yes, again.

Ninetails ^.^ Its been my favorite since I was five. If not then Gardevoir or Bayleef (Bayleef fits my personality more)

My trademarks were Charizard, Scyther, and Jolteon until I saw Absol. A second one would be Flygon but Absol is my main trademark.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mine's gallade(duh! My name says it all!) because I have a lv. 100 gallade on diamond and pearl:

diamond:leaf blade, psycho cut, close combat and night slash.

pearl:leaf blade, psycho cut, close combat and psychic.

Kanto
Defently Snorlax!

Johto
I am not very familiar with the game, so I have to say Celebi. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is in the game.

Hoenn
If she isn't in Johto, then I know she is here, so Celebi. Shiny Celebi that is!

Sinnoh
There is sorta a tie between Lucario and Shiny Rotom. I have always had a Lucario, but I sorta had to kinda look for a Shiny Rotom. I have to say Lucario now because the one I have, has sentimental value. Lucario is just pure awesome when it comes to Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

[glow=yellow,2,300]BTW this is my first post![/glow]

Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/Fire Red/Leaf Green - Ninetales, definitely.
Gold/Crystal/Silver - sad to say, Furret.
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Used to be Delcatty, but lately Absol.
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Weavile, Azelf, or Luxray. Mainly Azelf.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Gravedigging again, are we? Looks like someone didn't read the rules when I told them to last time.

Warned again, and topic locked. I suggest you actually read the rules this time, unless of course, you actually want to be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.