• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Next-Gen Game lists

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Possibly a full year in advance, here's the topic where you can keep track of every game you own for the latest gaming systems and show them off to the world. Also adding a quick idea of what you think of the game would be great as it lets others get a basic idea.

This topic includes every system launched since the DS (except the GB Micro) and so therefore is a topic for DS, PSP, Revolution, 360 and PS3. The first two being the most used for a while obviously. Also anyone picking up a 360 this year or getting one for Xmas make sure to remember this topic and let us know what you think of the launch titles.

I'll post my list in a seperate post, please have only one post for your game lists, edit it as necessary. Discussion should only include asking about other people's opinions of the games they've bought or reccomendations of games they might like judging by their lists. Spam wont be tolerated in this topic.

Also, please keep your lists visibly seperate.

[edit: Games you intend to buy soon can also be listed but you should mark them so.]

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
DS
(Note for future reference: The Metroid Demo can be listed as it was limited to only early adopters but since everyone probably has it anyway it's not necessary obviously. I'm going to anyway for completeness)

Metroid Prime Hunters Demo
Wario Ware Touched Demo
Wario Ware Touched
Mario 64 DS
Pokemon Dash
Feel the Magic: XY/XX
Another Code
Polarium
Pac-Pix
Goldeneye DS
Electroplankton
Castlevania DS
Advance Wars DS
Nintendogs Lab & Friends. ^^
Mario Kart DS

PSP
Marvel Nemesis

(UMDs)
Van Helsing
Dodgeball
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

(Still want to get:)
GTA Liberty City Stories
Maybe the FFVII Advent Children Movie

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
DS
Animal Crossing Wild World
Kirby Canvas Curse
Lunar Dragon Song
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters Demo
Meteos
Nintendogs
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pokemon Dash
Pokemon Trozei
Puyo Pop Fever
Sonic Rush
Super Mario 64 DS
Tetris DS
Wario Ware Touched

Still plans to get:
Advance Wars Dual Strike

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
DS:

Metroid Demo
Pokemon Dash
Super MArio 64 x 4
Lunar Dragon Song
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Yeah, I have so many games... x_x I will, however, be getting these ASAP:

Another Code
Nintendogs
And any Kirby game I happen to see

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
o.O You got TWO Nintendogs Games?

Daaamn. I can't even be bothered with both Pokemon Games, how on earth do you stick two games of Nintendogs - especially since they're both identical except for what dogs you get at the very start.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Ok, I'm gonna allow new posts for updates. 'Cause this board is annoying and doesn't flag up a topic when edited.... God I miss Snitz.

*Chucks in PSP stuff*

Also, how is Metroid Pinball, QQ?

DS:
-Feel the Magic: XY/XX
-Super Mario 64 DS
-WarioWare: Touched!
-Yoshi Touch & Go
-Pokémon Dash
-Polarium
-Kirby Canvas Curse
-Nintendogs: Daschund and Friends
-Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends
-Advance Wars: Dual Strike
-Trace Memory
-Trauma Center: Under the Knife
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
-Metroid Prime Pinball
-Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble ~NEW~
-Mario Kart DS ~NEW~

PSP:
-Dodgeball (UMD)
-Kung Fu Hustle (UMD)
-The Longest Yard ~NEW~

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I updated my list with Meteos (got it Saturday, and it is getting addictive o.o) and the other three DS games I intend to buy as soon as possible. Mario and Luigi will either have to wait for my Birthday/Christmas or next year. Just can't afford it right now.

Boo. Yah. Hope to see you on WiFi Connection soon, guys. We need to swap Friend Codes. ^_^ And don't be worried about it being hard to set up. I clocked myself. It took me 43 seconds to register my router and perform a connection test.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
QuagsireQing said:
DS (Total: 15)
-Mario Kart DS ~NEW~

PSP (Total: 3)
-The Longest Yard ~NEW~

Boo. Yah. Hope to see you on WiFi Connection soon, guys. We need to swap Friend Codes. ^_^ And don't be worried about it being hard to set up. I clocked myself. It took me 43 seconds to register my router and perform a connection test.

QQ, you're still kinda missing the point here about using one message to display your list :p

You can reply to the topic signalling people that you've made edits but keep it all together in one post (like the way me and Alex are) ;) Aside from that... So freakin' jealous that you've got MK already! My EB better call me about it tomorrow :evil:

I was so excited about Mario Kart DS (lovin' it) that I forgot to update with my other new DS game of the day: Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble. We got Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble in as well, but I'll hold off on that for the time being.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I pre-ordered MKDS and they should call when it comes in, but according to my EB that won't be until tomorrow :?

Not like that's the worst of it, though. It won't be easy for me to get on the network for a bit. I can hit the hotspots and get on at some friends houses, but to get the USB adaptor device I need to order it off Nintendo.com. I'm hoping their shipping lengths aren't the standard 4-6 weeks or I won't actually be here when it finally arrives in the mail :(

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'll be purchasing the mighty MK DS next friday. ^^ Might pre-order it at GAME within the next few days to make sure I get one.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
HELLOOOOOO Mario Kart! ^___^

It's here, it's mine, and it's gooood. It's like they've combined all of the best features from each Mario Kart game to date into one perfect package. Great graphics, good sound, tight controls, characters have two rides to choose from... Gave me some minor hand-cramping for a few seconds but it was probably due to the way I was sitting. All and all, this game totally lives up to the hype 8)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Updated'd!

Sonic Rush and Animal Crossing Wild World have joined the ranks of my collection ^__^

Too bad I can't play either until at least 9:30 pm tonight (after my 2nd exam), then not again until at least 5pm tomorrow after my final exam. The cruel irony of it all ;__;

[DS GAMES]

Super Mario 64
Another Code: Two Memories
Splintercell: Chaos Theory
Spyro: Shadow Legacy
Nintendogs: Chiuahuah and friends

Hope to get more soon ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Question. Nobody seems to be updating their Next-Gen lists since they're just adding all the info into their Definitive Games list (and why not, eh?). Is this topic worth keeping stickied or can we dischard it?