• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your most forgettable Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completly forgot about Tyrouge lol. I always use either Hitmonchan,Hitmonlee, or Hitmontop but i completely forgot about tyrouge for some reason. There was also a time were i completley forgot about Pinsir lol.

I forgot that Cloyster, Marowak, and Omanyte even existed. Same with Luvdisc witch I think is a pretty pointless Pokemon.

Other than that ???

I took the Sporcle quiz on the first generation of Pokemon, and I blitzed them all in about eight seconds except for these two blank slots which were just staring up at me accusingly and which I at last realized were Cubone and Marowak.

Sorry, Cubone and Marowak. You're super cool, really. I don't know how this could have happened. But there you go.

(This is the quiz, by the way.)

I also took the quiz on Sporcle. The ones I missed in order are...

Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Arbok, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Zubat, Golbat, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Ponyta, Rapidash, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Doduo, Dodrio, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar,
Drowzee, Hypno, Krabby, Kingler, Voltorb, Electrode, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Seadra, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp, Gyarados, Ditto, Porygon, Snorlax.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT MAGIKARP AND GYARADOS OH MY GOD.

Gen. 1
Correct: 113 out of 151 Pokémon Characters
Missed:
027 Sandshrew
028 Sandslash
037 Vulpix
038 Ninetales
046 Paras
047 Parasect
048 Venonat
049 Venomoth
054 Psyduck
055 Golduck
060 Poliwag
061 Poliwhirl
062 Poliwrath
070 Weepinbell
072 Tentacool
073 Tentacruel
079 Slowpoke
080 Slowbro
083 Farfetch'd
086 Seel
087 Dewgong
090 Shellder
091 Cloyster
104 Cubone
105 Marowak
106 Hitmonlee
107 Hitmonchan
108 Lickitung
109 Koffing
110 Weezing
114 Tangela
115 Kangaskhan
122 Mr. Mime
123 Scyther
127 Pinsir
137 Porygon
142 Aerodactyl

Doing Gen. 2, which I will totally fail b/c I didn't really play through gen. 2. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot about Sentret til yesterday, when I was browsing the Platinum guide section on Pokeradar-ing. Also, Goreabyss and Huntail. I completely forgot that Clamperl even evolved O_O

First gen pokemon are just ingrained into my head, so I really don't forget many of those. Same with Fourth gen. Second and Third I'm a bit weak on ^_^;;

On the test: I got 121/151 Gen I-- clock spooked me and I stopped trying to think of them in order of encountered, which @#$%ed me up. (Should totally be 122, I could not figure out how to spell Venusaur's name.)

Some of the fumbled ones mystify me-- how did I forget about the Tentas?!-- and some are less confusing-- I regularly forget Lapras exists, I haven't used it since Gen II.

Heh, I can't even remember the Pokemon I forgot anymore. Shows how much I forget about it. XD

That pink Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl-- it's a legendary. Named after some crescent thing. It's in brawl too.

The most forgettable for me would be like half the ones from the second generation since they are always over looked and never really displayed very much in the later games. So on that note I'm excited far the new remakes. :D

there were a lot of pokemon from the kanto region that i forgot about and i cant name them all and some others like clampearl and seadot untill i was reminded right now

The whole set of Nidoran + evolutions. I remember playing the game, and seeing on the TV that there was a swarm of Nidoran and I had no idea what they were! Then i found one and it all came flooding back...

Status
Not open for further replies.