• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite music from the Pokémon series

I like all the songs from the Sinnoh region particularly, Pearl was my first game, but particulaly I like Solaceon Town's music (DP), and Snowpoint City's Music(DP). I also like Hoenn Route 113(ORAS).

These tracks aren't in order from best to worst etc.
1. OR/AS Flying Theme (night) - This track was just... really peaceful and calm, even though I mostly listen to death/heavy metal most of my time.
2. Fire Red/ Leaf Green: Champion Theme - Sounds like something that you'll fight against an almighty God with the choir in the beginning, marvelous.
3. Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Surfing Theme - It's just something I want to hum to.
4. R/B/Y: Pallet Town - Catchy Jingle
5. OR/AS: Champion Theme - I was going to pick the original, but I actually prefer the Gen 6 version.

(Admin edit: I noticed that we already had another long standing "favourite Pokemon music" thread, so I merged this post into the original thread. ^^)

If you could choose a song from any region or any game related to Pokemon, what would it be? Personally, I have a favorite YouTuber (GlitchXCity) who does multiple Pokemon related remixes and I love them! So I'm going to post my favorite remix here too.

This song is my favorite song in the whole Diamod and Pearl games! At first, I defeated Azelf and Uxie by accident, and didn't save because I was new to the games. However, when I was walking through the grass and I heard this theme, I would get super excited and know it was Mesprit. (My favorite legendary to date if you don't know.)

Now, I love the Pokemon Mystery dungeon series. The music is fabulous! The storyline was amazing and just the whole idea was a blessing. GlitchxCity did a beautiful job of composing this piece, make sure to check her out!

So, I'm interested. What's yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Since I'm on break currently, I thought maybe I should post on here for a bit. But anyways, here are my favorite Pokemon songs. Though, they are very predictable;

WALLY'S ENCOUNTER THEME :
This theme song is so light on its feet and very whimsical sounding. It has a very gentle, timid feeling to it. Much like how Wally is very gentle and timid. It really sums up Wally's character very well in such a short amount of time.

WALLY'S BATTLE THEME :
Can you tell that I'm a fan of Wally? It's not the most cleverly hidden thing out there, not that I'd want to hide my appreciation for the little guy. As someone who loves rock music, this is something I can listen to without the context behind it. But the context makes it so much better. With Wally growing up and becoming stronger, the amount of power and confidence in this song just made my jaw drop when I first heard it. It gave me chills to the third degree and it made me cheer for him, though I was trying my hardest to beat him.