• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Entertainment Subscriptions

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
In regards to television/movies, music, books/comics, or video games, what different services do you guys subscribe to?

I have quite the list these days, but the various subscriptions that I currently pay for are:
  • Netflix
  • Crunchyroll (Anime/Manga)
  • Funimation
  • Apple Music
  • Playstation Plus
  • Xbox Live Gold
And I feel like I'm forgetting something but for the life of me can't remember what. Will edit it in if I remember. Thankfully I'm able to pay for year long subscriptions with most of these so it keeps the monthly costs down. :p

I have Netflix, and I was thinking about geting Crunchyroll, I have Spotifiy, and I watch anime on Kissanime, and read Manga on Kissmanga :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
NowTV (For Game of Thrones goodness)
Xbox Live (For all the fun)

... I feel that maybe I should subscribe to more things :V

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I have...

Weekly Shonen Jump
Crunchyroll
PS Plus
Netflix (both it and PS Plus are leeched off @Teapot but I probably would sub if he didn't).
Apple Music

I think that's all for me currently. ^^

Right now all I really have is WWE Network. I used to have UFC Fight Pass and go on and off with Netflix. It just depends on how busy my schedule gets during the year.