1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your 2005 Resolutions - Winnar or Failure?

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Linkachu, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

While we've got a few days left before New Years Eve, I think it's a given for most that if you haven't fulfilled your 2005 New Year Resolutions by now you're not going to :p

So, who fulfilled their's and who failed miserably? If you can't remember yours THIS topic may have it.

This was mine, quoted from that same topic:

So... What did I actually acomplish?

RPGs Finished Over 2005 - "finished" as far as I'm concerned:
    FFX
    Pokemon Colosseum

THAT'S IT! -___-'

I get props for starting Star Ocean 3, but I didn't finish it. Heck, I didn't even catch all the Pokemon for FR/LG yet, something I thought I would've strived to do.

Did I stop buying games over the last year, though? Hell no. I may not have bought as many as others but I definitely picked up more than I could manage or needed.

Freakin' whee... I pwn :p

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Pretty much failed on all fronts there.....

3. My resolution was pretty much to take care of college applications in a timely manner. Which I did. 8)

4. Prof. Cinders

Prof. Cinders Mathemagician
    Staff Member Administrator

Ok, I RPed more, but beat everyone? Hell no, I'm a loser ^_^ Also, no DS, only just got Emerald (which isn't technically mine, even!), and I'm failing on both essay and fanfic front. The only thing I've managed to do is improve my own forums, which I'm in love with atm :p For now, I rule.

5. I made a resolution when I was about six to stop making any more resolutions, as a way of trying to stop my mother controlling me even more.

11 years and counting baby!