• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your 2005 Resolutions - Winnar or Failure?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
While we've got a few days left before New Years Eve, I think it's a given for most that if you haven't fulfilled your 2005 New Year Resolutions by now you're not going to :p

So, who fulfilled their's and who failed miserably? If you can't remember yours THIS topic may have it.

This was mine, quoted from that same topic:

I have a specific goal for this year. Aside from helping this site as much as possible, I plan to catch up on all my unfinished RPGs over '05. It's most likely impossible, but I've been buying them faster then I'm playing them! That has to stop Embarassed

So, by this time 365 days in the future, I plan to have my list at least sliced in half:

To Finish
FFX
Wild Arms 3
Tactics Ogre
Breath of Fire 5
Paper Mario 2
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Golden Sun
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen (Haven't caught 'em all yet)
Pokemon Colosseum (Still need Ho-Oh...)

To Start/Finish
Xenosaga
Shadow Hearts
FFX-2
Star Ocean 3
Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls

So... What did I actually acomplish?

RPGs Finished Over 2005 - "finished" as far as I'm concerned:
FFX
Pokemon Colosseum

THAT'S IT! -___-'

I get props for starting Star Ocean 3, but I didn't finish it. Heck, I didn't even catch all the Pokemon for FR/LG yet, something I thought I would've strived to do.

Did I stop buying games over the last year, though? Hell no. I may not have bought as many as others but I definitely picked up more than I could manage or needed.

Freakin' whee... I pwn :p

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I need to work harder for my exames.... sadly... So they'll get a fair degree of focus.

Also, the site will be getting a good deal of focus from now on too - with weekly updates contaning new pages of .... stuff....

I also plan to eat a tad healthier, but mostly to accomodate my lack of money.

Pretty much failed on all fronts there.....

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I plan to RP like never before, and beat everyone I can. Also to improve my own forums, and to buy as many pokemon games (as well as a DS) as possible.

And to write good essays. And to finally finish my fanfic.

Ok, I RPed more, but beat everyone? Hell no, I'm a loser ^_^ Also, no DS, only just got Emerald (which isn't technically mine, even!), and I'm failing on both essay and fanfic front. The only thing I've managed to do is improve my own forums, which I'm in love with atm :p For now, I rule.

I made a resolution when I was about six to stop making any more resolutions, as a way of trying to stop my mother controlling me even more.

11 years and counting baby!