• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed You are a Pokémon in Kanto

"It's warmer inside the tree. Flare the Flareon accidentially crushed our log. Say, where is Flare, anyway?" Eevee replied. Being at the bottom of the stack, his face was crushed and his cheeks were squished into his face.

((OOC-maybe I'll post a picture of what this looks like later))

Jolt blushed "i don't know Eevee just put me on top of him and this is way we ended up" she said and she blushed a little. "sorry Eevee" she said and she drooped.

The Pokémon was shy to respond to the Vulpix that talked towards him earlier, as he felt like a fish out of water towards everyone that he noticed within the distance. He knew that he would be different from everyone else since most of his species existed back in the primal times. He continued to stay on the water, as he heard some more familiar voices that came from the hollow tree. He saw a fox-like figure go into the tree for a spilt second earlier, as he wondered and thought to himself, "Huh, is that a fox... with like more than one tail? I've never see this thing before, but oh my... I feel rather cold from this blizzard; there's already snow falling near the shore."

He continued to listen in to the other Pokémon that conversed about in the tree, as the gas chambers in his shell kept his body temperature regulated. His shell expelled off trace amounts of air at a time, and gradually took in the warmer gasses that piled around him; the process would repeat until his warmth was satisfied. His tentacles continued to rub on the sides of his shell, as he had a confused look towards the voices that went on inside the tree that he still stared at.

(OOC - That'd be cute)

BIC - The Vulpix climbed off, "It is warmer but I don't want to crush you two," She spoke, looking up to the top of the tree that they had hidden away in. Luckily, little to no snow was finding its way in.

Jolt climbed off as well and she ran over to her and she smiled " hey " she said and she smiled " i wonder where that other guy when too" she asked and she nuzzled her a little before she cuddled up to her.

"Ugh" Eevee grianed he tried to make a cloak out if a gigantic leaf, then and ran over. "Do you not notice the blizzard-" just then the blizzard stopped, having lasted about an houf, and the ground was covered with snow up to the Pokémons' chests. "... oh. Well, it's not quite as cold now, so I'm gonna go find Flare." Eevee trudged off, the snow being so heavy he could barely walk. He walked an inch a minute(which is not very fast when you think about it.)
((OOC-no romance))

"Yeah, I'm trying to find a Flareon going by the name of Flare. He ran off in this direction. I need to find him." Eevee tripped over his own feet and fell face-first into the snow.

"My name's... Eevee, I guess." Eevee shrugged. Then he saw some big pawprints leading off in another direction. "Let's try going that way!" Eevee pointed in the direction the prints were going.