• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yanmega, win or fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I don't think this really warrants an entire topic to itself but whatever.

Yanmega's OK but has recently seen competition in the form of a certain fire moth who more-or-less outstrips it entirely. Bug/Flying is also an awful type combination in every way. Speed Boost and Tinted Lens are pretty nice abilities though.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I've never paid too much attention to Yanmega, but I do like its design. I'm a little annoyed that they ignored the perfect chance to make it Bug/Dragon so we could have a literal Dragonfly Pokemon. :/

I love Yanmega for a couple of reasons. First reason; it gave me a true reason to caught Yanma. I really enjoy Yanmega abilities: Speed Boost & Tinted Lens, and is fun to play with. The only issue I've with Yanmega is the design doesn't match its type. Yanmega is based of a Dragonfly, yet its Bug/Flying. The only reason I can see why Yanmega isn't a Dragon type; is the fact of not able to learn any Dragon moves.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
*Sniff* I shall never forget Buzzer the Yanmega of Pokemon Platinum. . . *Sniff*

WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE THAT COPY?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY? ;_;:(:down:

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Yanmega: Win
Ability; SPEED BOOST
Looks; I LOVE DRAGONFLIES
Stats; not too shabby
Moves; Just look at them. Potential Speed-sweeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.