1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yanmega, win or fail?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Triple fighter, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post your opinion about Yanmega, does it have a good design? Stats? Or do you like him for an ungiven reason or dislike him etc.

2. I love Yanmega's design, it's really cool! ^^ Its Base Stats (515) are really good too! :)

3. it was a boss when i used it on soul silver

4. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

I don't think this really warrants an entire topic to itself but whatever.

Yanmega's OK but has recently seen competition in the form of a certain fire moth who more-or-less outstrips it entirely. Bug/Flying is also an awful type combination in every way. Speed Boost and Tinted Lens are pretty nice abilities though.

5. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

I've never paid too much attention to Yanmega, but I do like its design. I'm a little annoyed that they ignored the perfect chance to make it Bug/Dragon so we could have a literal Dragonfly Pokemon. :/

6. I love Yanmega for a couple of reasons. First reason; it gave me a true reason to caught Yanma. I really enjoy Yanmega abilities: Speed Boost & Tinted Lens, and is fun to play with. The only issue I've with Yanmega is the design doesn't match its type. Yanmega is based of a Dragonfly, yet its Bug/Flying. The only reason I can see why Yanmega isn't a Dragon type; is the fact of not able to learn any Dragon moves.

7. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

*Sniff* I shall never forget Buzzer the Yanmega of Pokemon Platinum. . . *Sniff*

WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE THAT COPY?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY? ;_;:(:down:

8. voidaquariums

voidaquariums Formerly Luxray901

Yanmega: Win
    Ability; SPEED BOOST
    Looks; I LOVE DRAGONFLIES
    Stats; not too shabby
    Moves; Just look at them. Potential Speed-sweeper.

9. I lost mine, too :(

10. Never got around to training one but always seemed so unappealing..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.