• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open XY journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan stared at Nathan " Oh well thanks Nathan I'm Ethan and these are my Pokemon Froakie and Sceptile." Ethan explained, " Well Nathan where ya from, I'm from the Hoenn region.
" Froa kie." Frokie tapped Nathan and help out his fist for a fist bump.

"I see well I'm from the Sinnoh region and I'm here to improve my performance skills and so are my Pokémon. My performer partners are Froslass and Drifblim." As Nathan said that they started to dance around doing a little performance. "We came here to learn more and also to try to be a top performer." Nathan said while he was directing his partners dance movement.

Charles watched from afar the performance of the froslass and the drifblim when they finished approached to congratulate them ........ he was also a peformer ........ my name is charles and I really liked your presentation I see that you have talent

Ivan hopped on Wildfire. Vince the Smeargle climbed on Ivan's shoulder. Embrylex the Larvitar went back into his Pokeball. He was heavy. Ivan swooped down from the tower on Wildfire. He stopped by Ethan and Nathan.
"That was a nice battle," Ivan said. He was aware he was interrupting, but he had to inform the boy Ethan of something.
"Really, it was. All the moves were pulled off with such grace. But please- refrain from battling in the middle of the street. It holds up traffic. Instead- why not go around the Kalos region and challenge some gyms? It's legal and challenging."

"Yeah, but it's hard to find something as satisfying as a good old street fight." Eric said with a smirk walking up to the trainers.

Eric couldn't help but smirk. It was an impressive battle. If this was his competition, then becoming Kalos Champion would be more interesting than he thought.

"Get a good look Cole, what you see if your competition. Don't take them lightly." Erick instructed his Shiny Charizard, standing tall behind him, who simply snorted in response.

Last edited:
Ethan noticed Eric standing near them, he greeted him " Hi I'm Ethan this is Froakie and this is Sceptile." Ethan then noticed the shiny Charizard, " Wow your Charizards black, awesome!"

"Nice to meet you Ethan, I'm Eric. Future Kalos League Champion." Eric said with a smile.

"Well what do you know Cole, you have a fan." Eric said to Cole referring to Ethan's compliment. Cole seemed to smile at Ethan's comment.

"Meet my partner Cole." Cole said introducing his Charizard.

Ethan smiled back at Eric " Don't get too cocky, cause I'm gonna be the next Kalos champion." Sceptile and Froakie stood next to confidently as they knew if Ethan became champion it make them the Pokemon of a champion and would make them feel special.

"Not cocky if it's true, but I look forward to competing against you. I can tell you're strong." Eric said with a smirk. Cole meanwhile let out a roar to Ethan's Pokemon, letting them know it wasn't going to let them stop it from helping his partner become champion.

Sceptile and Froakie ran up to Charizard as Ethan carried on talking " Oh yeah I forgot this is Tyler my friend we're going on a journey together." Ethan said as he introduced Tyler.
" Scept ile." Sceptile cried as he held out his hand to Charizard for a fist bump.

"Hey do the both of you want to battle. Just because I'm a performer doesn't mean I can't battle." Nathan said as he challenged Ethan and Eric. As he said that his Pokémon were in a battle ready stance. He then looked at the charizard and knew that froslass would have a disadvantage. He then thought of how to use some of the performance moves to use as an advantage.

Cole couldn't resist and performed a fist bump with the Sceptile.

"Well, I came to challenge the Gym Leader, but I guess a friendly spar wouldn't be too bad. Not like I was planning on using Cole for the Gym Battle anyway." Eric said with a smirk to the newcomer. Cole nodded and got in battle position.

"Well I see you are ready. Then I will give you the first move. Also the Pokémon I would use is froslass." Nathan stated with confidence. He then thought of using will-o-wisp first, but instead of aiming it at the charizard he was thinking of using it as a shield by it using psychic to control the will-o-wisp. He then waited for Eric to make a move and as soon as he did he would use the shield tactic.

"Interesting choice. Though I know type advantage isn't everything, so give me your best shot. Cole take to the sky and use flamethrower!" Eric commanded as Cole flew into the sky before flying down and firing a powerful stream of of fire right above Froslass' head.

" Wow an interesting matchup." Ethan looked at Charizard and Froslass and could tell they were as eager as their trainers. " Good luck to both of you, I'm just gonna go explore this place ok guys." Ethan wandered off into the forest when suddenly something landed on his head. " Wow a Pokemon better check the pokedex." Ethan one again held the pokedex in his hand and analysed the Pokemon " Oh a Fletchling cool." The Fletchling then stole some of the food Tyler gave Ethan
" Hey give that back that's my food." After a long time of chasing Fletchling he finally caught up
" Alright Froakie use pound." Fletchling then hit into a tree by Froakie. " Alright let's get my food and now let's catch Fletchling." Ethan threw a pokeball and 1...2...3 Fletchling was captured
" ALRIGHT!"

When Nathan saw that he knew he couldn't use the will-o-wisp tactic. Instead he thought of doing something else. "Use psychic and direct that flamethrower back at the charizard." Nathan commanded as his froslass was directing it towards charizard. "Now use hail and then go straight towards it and use shadow ball." As he said that he knew why Eric told his charizard to fly up. "Froslass don't go straight towards it use shadow ball and dodge the next move it throws" Nathan commanded.

Cole's fire was stopped midair by psychic power and directed back at it. Hail began to appear which limited vision, but Eric was prepared.

"Take more than that to stop us, use Dragon Claw and block everything that comes your way!" Eric said with Cole using soon elongated claws to block its own flamethrower and then the Shadow Ball.

"Just stay in the air and wait for them to come to you. Use Dragon Dance." Eric said already planning his next move. Charizard, in spite of the hail, began a series of rhythmic dance moves that, when done, increased his speed and attack. It then waited for the Froslass' next attack.

charles Saw the battle from a distance had never seen such great displays of power and grace, he would like to have a battle after

Ivan had seen Ethan run into the forest. So he followed to make sure nothing bad happened. When he caught up to Ethan he saw him battling and capturing a Fletchling.
"Impressive," Ivan grinned. Wildfire swooped down from above. "One day that Fletchling will evolve into a Talonflame like Wildfire here."

Status
Not open for further replies.