• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open XY journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan walked with Froakie into Lumiose city to see everything going on and on his first day in the Kalos region he wanted to see the biggest city the region has to offer." This place is awesome so many people, So many Pokemon."

Tyler grabbed his bag and put on his hat before leaving his home in Santalune City
"Hmmmm........ If i'm going to become an Aura Guardian, i'll need to build up a strong team!" he said before heading to the forest to capture his first new team member.

When he got there he threw a Pokeball and out came his Lucario
"Lucario, we're about to get a new team member so be ready!"
"Car!" (Got it!)
Tyler then spotted a Taillow who was injured badly after being attacked by a horde of Bunnelby
"Don't worry Taillow!"
"Lucario!" (We'll help you!)

Ethan then noticed the boy," Hi I'm Ethan this is Froakie, Are you new to this region like I am." Ethan asked many questions probably annoying the guy. " Froakie kie kie." Froakie sighed.
" Ok Froakie I know we've gotta go, See ya whatever your name is I have to go." He ran as fast he could so he could see the new Pokemon he would find.

Tyler got a medical kit out of his bag and put a small bandage on Taillow's wing before rushing home with Taillow in his arms
"You okay little guy?"
"Taillow!" (Should be!) He replied
"Lucario!" (Great!)

When they got home, Tyler took Taillow upstairs and put him down on his bed "Just rest for a bit buddy!"

Ethan kept on running when he realised he ran out food he saw a nearby house and knocked on the door " Hello anybody in there." He then noticed someone upstairs with an injured Taillow.
" Froa froa kie."
" Do you see Froakie it's and injured Pokemon."

Tyler ran downstairs and opened the door "Hello, can I help you?"
Lucario walked up behind Tyler and stood next to him "Lucario......." (I can sense.......)
Tyler looked at Lucario "Me too........"

"Anyway, sorry about that, how can I help you?"

" Do you have any spare food I could have I've just ran all the way down here from Lumiose city and haven't eaten for a while, Oh yeah how rude I'm Ethan and this is Froakie and we're here to win the Kalos league and become a Pokemon master." Ethan shouted proudly befitting of his cocky personality
" Froakie."

"Hmmmm....... Nice to meet you!"
"Lucario!" (Hello!)
"My name is Tyler and this is my partner Lucario, I'm training to become an Aura Guardian!"
"Taillow!" (Don't forget me!)
"Oh and this is Taillow but wait, Taillow you wanna join the team?"
"Tail!" (Yes!)

"Great! Oh and Ethan, come in, i've got some food in the kitchen so why don't you go into the living room, my mum and dad are out so they won't mind!"

" Thank you so much Tyler." Ethan followed Tyler into the house and asked him a question " Hey Tyler are you going to battle in the Pokemon league?" He asked curiously as he saw the Lucario in the background " Wow a Lucario where'd you catch it."

"If i'm going to become an Aura Guardian, I guess the league would be a good idea, and Lucario and I have been best friends since I was 4 years old and he was just a Riolu!"
Lucario nodded
"I'll go get that food, Taillow can you come help?"
"Low!" (Sure!)
"Lucario......" (Hmmmm.........)

" My very first Pokemon was a Treecko that's now a Sceptile how you would normally get a Treecko from Prof.Birch I got mine as a gift from my dad when I was 4 as well but we didn't start our journey until I was 9 years old."

"Hmmmm.......... A Treecko huh?"
Suddenly there was a large crash outside
"Lucario!" (Not good!)
"Taillow! Stay in here with Ethan and Froakie!" Tyler said as he ran outside with Lucario and saw a Noivern and Dragonite battling but no trainers were in sight, he then noticed the two Pokemon had red eyes and they were being consumed by rage.

"We need to stop them! Lucario, use Aura Sphere!"

" What a Dragonite and what's that over Pokemon." Ethan pulled out his pokedex " So that's a Noivern huh." Ethan thought he should help.
" A PC hopefully Tyler won't mind me using it." He called Prof.Brirch.
" Hi darling."
" Wait mom! It doesn't matter mom could you please send over Sceptile I need him."
" Sure." His mom replied.Ethan ran out the house.
" Go Sceptile." Ethan shouted. " Froakie use pound on Dragon and Sceptile use dragon claw on Noivern."

"Huh? so that's your Sceptile? Okay then, Lucario, let's try and use our Aura!"
A blue orb then appeared in Tyler's hands and also another in Lucario's
They threw the orbs at the two dragon type Pokemon, stopping them from fighting and sending them running
"For once it worked!" Tyler said as he hugged Lucario
"Car!" (Yes!)

" Wow they're strong, Oh yeah I've gotta ask something." Ethan ran over to Tyler.
" Hey Tyler I've got something to ask, Will you come on a journey with me."
Froakie looked in excitement " Froa Kie."

"Oh........ uhhhh........ sure!"
Lucario smiled "Lucario!" (Sounds fun!)
"Taillow!" (You still need to catch me!)
Tyler laughed "Sorry Taillow, here!"
he said as he rolled a Pokeball to Taillow which it jumped into
"There we go! my first capture!"

" Awesome you caught a Taillow come to think of it that was the second Pokemon I ever caught my first being a Nincada." Ethan said " Actually shouldn't you check your parents if you can come before we go while I send Sceptile back to Birch."

"I was going on a journey anyway, so they already know!"
"Lucario?" (Are we leaving now?)
"Yeah sure!"
"Taillow!" (We'll do great!)
"Right!"

" Oh yeah before I send Sceptile back I have one more request, Can I have a battle with you a 1 on 1." Ethan shouted " Go Scep..." Ethan was cut short by Froakie.
" Froakie!"
" You wanna battle Froakie alright I'm ok with that."

" Froakie please get up and use bubble." Froakie jumped up into the air and shot bubbles at Taillow. " Froa froa kie kie."
" That's the spirit we're gonna win for sure lets go Froakie."

"Tailow, use Wing Attack!" Tyler shouted, pointing at Froakie's legs
"Tailow!" (Got it!)
"Luca......." (Hmmmm.........)
"Now use Gust again!"
"Taillow!" (Right!)

" Wait no Froakie." Ethan glanced at Froakie, Then Froakie got up when Ethan saw something in Froakies hand. " Is that water pulse, Oh yeah it is great you learned a new move alright then use water pulse."

Riley runs onto the scene, his Sandshrew rolling alongside him. He stops a short distance away from the battle, drops to one knee, and grabs his sketch pad. He begins drawing the Taillow.
"Cool, a Pokemon from another region!"
"Fetch'd!" His Farfetch'd, Linus, agrees.

Taillow was sent flying into a tree but got back up and used Gust on Froakie
"Wow! Taillow is really strong!"
"Lucario!" (Right!)
"Now Taillow, finish this with Drill Peck!"
"Low!" (Okay!)

Lucario thought to himself 'At this point, it'll be a draw!'
"Okay Taillow, use Drill Peck!"
"Taillow!"
"Lucario!" (This must be it now!)
"Surely we've won!" Tyler exclaimed

" We haven't lost yet you see pound was just a distraction this is what I was really aiming for, Froakie use water pulse while Taillow is right in front of you." Ethan thought he had already won, But he didn't know for sure.

Taillow charged at Froakie full power
"Come on!"
"Lucario!" (Surely it's over now!)
"Taillow?" (Did I win?)
"I'm not sure!"

Ethan looked at Tyler in a confused manner " Hey Tyler can you understand what Pokemon are saying?"
" Froa Froa kie."
" If you can is it possible you can tell me what Froakie just said."

" Not just yet Froakie one last move use water pulse and aim it at Taillow NOW!"
" FROAKIE!" This was the first time the two had been in sync with each other and they were doing their best but from the looks of it Taillow was no pushover that's for sure.

Jack rushed out of his house "Bye Mom!" He runs into the woods to catch a new Pokémon with his favorite Pokémon, Jangmo-o. When he first enters the woods there is a Fletchling being attacked by a Wartortle. "Uhh. Jangmo-o use Dragon Tail. The Wartotle runs, Jack walk up to the injured Fletchling. He sprays a potion on the Fletchling. The Fletchling jumps up and nuzzles Jack. Jack laughs. "He Fletchling wanna be my pokemon?" The Fletchling nudges his pokeball, the pokeball catches the Fletchling. "Yea! I got a Fletchling!" He runs home to show his mom.

" Tyler you and your Taillow are pretty good, But we're beating you no matter what got it." Ethan was getting even more cocky than usual which was suprising.
" Froa Froa kie Ki." Froakie sighed reacting to his trainers cockiness.

Nathan came out of hiding from watching Tyler and Ethan battling and started to clap. Nathan then said " Your Pokémon looked marvelous battling and showed everything they got. I didn't know who would have won, but it was still a thrilling battle. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Nathan and these are my partners." As Nathan said that a froslass and drifblim came out of their poke balls.

Ivan Maxx soared over Lumiose City. His Talonflame nicknamed Wildfire let out a sharp cry. Down below, a battle was raging on the street. Two very powerful trainers by the looks of it. Ivan and Wildfire perched on the Prism Tower to watch the impressive battle. He let out his Smeargle named Vince after Vincent Van Gogh. Then he let out Embrylex his Larvitar. He had named it that because Embrylex was the French name for Larvitar. And Kalos seemed a lot like France. He wanted to one day be a member of the Kalosian Elite Four. But he had to wait for this years Kalos Tournament. He already had four gym badges, and didn't want to rush just to have to wait for the tournament. So he enjoyed flying around Kalos and watching over battles. Learning new strategies and styles.

"And I'm Riley! Amateur battler, Pokemon enthusiast and full-time sketch artist!" Riley said enthusiastically. "Shreeeew!" His Sandshrew chimed in.
"This is Lucy, and the Farfetch'd is Linus. We're in town to see new things and maybe challenge the gym, how 'bout you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.