• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Xela's Sprites

Hooray!

...Unfortunately, I'ma have to get the next two stages to you tomorrow. I have names for them, though! With the help of a new friend named Featherfox, I got the name Eggraptor for the basic stage, Raptoryx for the first stage, and Dracoraptor for the final.

Expect them tomorrow! And thanks for joining my RPG.

Ok, cool! But sadly, you'll have to wait quite a while for the badgeset... I'll put 'em up as I've done them, and so as to be able to not be distracted from my current job... *closes requests* When I'm done with the badgeset I will reopen them. And you're welcome. I needed a new rp to join, and I have plenty of time for it, as long as I don't get distracted by my Riolu or Gyromon and his Tamer... *glares at DS and sketchbook* If I don't have them done by, say... Monday, e-mail me or PM me or something and tell me to stop obsessing over Pokemon and Digimon, please! I have a bit of trouble with that stuff...

-Xela Otoku

I'll be sure to kick you in the bum when your bum needs to be kicked XP

Maybe this'll motivate you:

Raptors.png

I included SHINIES! :O

So, the new Pokemon is Raptoryx. I will worship the person who finds the reference I made with that name. Stats:

[Raptoryx]

Dark/Dragon
Abilities:
Flame Body (30% chance of burning upon contact)
Inner Focus (prevents flinching)

Base stats:

HP: 68
Attack: 63
Defense: 95
Special Attack: 85
Special Defense: 65
Speed: 55

Evolves from Eggraptor at level 25.
Evolves into Dracoraptor at level 45.
EXP growth: Medium Slow

Dex Entry 1: It finally hatched. It uses its feathers and its fire to intimidate the foe.
Dex Entry 2: Upon fully hatching, its tail grew feathers. It can light them on fire to scare enemies.

---

Do you like? It's kind of messy...

Oh, wonderful! I love them! Could I use these in an rp site I'm a staff member on? I promise I'll give credit for everything. ^^ And I'll start working on the badgeset tonight. I've got a lot to do, and this computer sucks. I wish I had a scanner at home so I could put my Digimon Tamer sketch on MY computer instead of my grandparents'. *sigh* This computer's not the best...

-Xela Otoku

Use my Pokemon? I'll gladly let you use them. And if you want, you can go to my sprite topic a million miles down the page and use Aeroswine/Superig, too. They're great for some laughs XD

Could you PM me the details of what you're gonna do with them? I saw the letters "rp" and got excited. XD

Well I've started helping a newbie admin out with his first ProBoards Forum, a Pokemon region, and he's got a Pokedex where we can enter Fake Pokemon for the region. And then I'm also a staff member on a friend of mine's site, and she has a Pokedex of the same sort. I was planning on seeing if they wouldn't mind me putting the Pokemon into the Pokedexes. ^^ (And here's my big plus, if they get accepted at my friend's site, I'll get an Eggraptor as a prize. Heehee. XD)

-Xela Otoku

If that's the case, then I should make the movelist and learnable TMs for my Pokemon.

Go right ahead! You're allowed to use Aeroswine, Superig, Eggraptor, Raptoryx, and the soon-to-be-sprited Dracoraptor. I encourage you to use all! It makes me feel happy when people appreciate my work. ^^

Ohhh Xeeeelaaaaa...

Raptors-1.png

Ew. For such a crappy sprite, it took like an hour to do. Oh well...Hopefully you won't mind that it's a shitty Garchomp edit. *sighs* I don't like doing Pokemon; I'm not good at it. Trainers are my forte; the sprite I did for Volt is awesome. But this...Ehh.

I still want those badges, though. >_>

I know, I know. I've had a lot going on, and now I'm at home, so I have base badges that I started which I can work on. Sorry for taking so long. A LOT of stuff has happened this weekend, and I got little to no computer time last night. And I don't just mean a LOT of stuff offline, but a lot online as well... Anyways. I'm gonna work on finishing up at least half of the badges today... And thanks for the Pokemon!!!

Nah, he's just fine. If you wanna keep working on him you can, but I don't mind either way. He's better than the fakemon I've been creating lately... *sigh* I REALLY need to work on making them look less like their bases... But whatever. The Dracoraptor's just fine, and once I can get my mother to let me back on the computer that works I'll finish up the first few sprites and put 'em up... If she's off before I have to sleep, that is... Otherwise I'll get the first few up tomorrow.