• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Xatu's Breeding Thread

Hey man,

Can you just post when you are finished and ready to trade. I am back at school now so I will only be able to trade during your early mornings on weekdays but can probabpy fo any time on weekends if im not busy.

Sorry that I didn't say it sooner.
Everyone that is waiting on Pokémon, they are all ready. I have just been kind of bogged down with school since the semester started up. Let me know good times to trade and I'll try to be around. I should be around my room through a good chunk of tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man your the best!

Sorry for giving you so many kecleons and wismurs, I have heaps left over from breeding a while back.

Name and FC: Blisk, 1806-2272-4079
Pokemon You Want: Dratini
Nickname (if desired):Kainir
Nature:Lonely
Ability: Shed Skin
Move 1: Dragon Dance
Move 2: Ice Beam
Move 3: Dragon Rush
Move 4: Aqua Tail
What you offer: Rabuta Berry

Turns out most are level up moves, but I am assuming you have something with those moves, like Garchomp. If not, don't worry about this request.

The bother with level up moves is that both parents have to know them, and as such I have to level multiple things. This one seems fairly doable, but I'm not going to get around to it tonight. I'll let you know when it is ready.

I didn't expect it tonight, and the egg move list on Bulbapedia also had these moves as egg moves. That's how I chose em.

That's true, but I still have to deal with Aqua Tail, which is only level 35, so that's manageable. Unfortunately, I don't use Platinum for breeding, or it would be a lot easier.

Name and FC: Max and N/A yet
Pokemon You Want: Totodile
Nickname (if desired): Any
Nature: any
Ability:any
Move 1:any
Move 2:any
Move 3:any
Move 4:any
What you offer: TM Trick Room,Dawn,Dusk,Shiny Stone
Time: On Saturday or Sunday