• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Xatu's Breeding Thread

Xatu's Breeding Pit
Friend Codes
Diamond: 2019-6907-9492 (More often used for Breeding. Default unless otherwise specified.)
Platinum: 4640-9011-7356

I can breed any breedable Pokémon
Here's a form, use it if you like:
Code:
Name and FC: 

Pokemon You Want: 

Nickname (if desired):

Nature:

Ability:

Move 1:

Move 2:

Move 3:

Move 4:

What you offer:

I will not breed moves from once obtainable TMs, (unless some Pokémon learns it via level up, and I can create a breed chain) and usually not level up moves, (because that makes you a lazy trainer, unless it is for a baby team,) but just about anything else is fair game. (Also, if you were to ask very nicely, and/or give me nice things, I might be inclined to break my own rules.)

Pending Trades:
1.Sarge the Heavy: Charmander, Eevee
2.Eevee918: Pichu, Meowth
3.Blisk: Dratini

What I have Currently:

PokéRus

Chimchar: Thunderpunch
Chimchar: Sleep Talk, Rest
Charmander: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Outrage
Eevee: Toxic, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Wish
Poochyena: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang
Mawile: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang
Riolu: Shadow Claw, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch
Machop: Ice Punch, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power
Rhyhorn: Sleep Talk, Rest
Farfetch'd: Sleep Talk, Rest
Natu: Sleep Talk, Rest
Totodile: Thrash, Crunch
Bulbasaur: Magical Leaf, Petal Dance
Torchic: Night Slash, Dig
Treeko: Magical Leaf, Synthesis
Shuppet: Frisk and Thief (Great for Item Hunting)
Snubull: Theif
Castform: Theif
Duskull: Pain Split
Pichu: Volt Tackle, Grass Knot, Wish, Present
Meowth: Hypnosis
Chikorita: Wring out, Leaf Storm
Sneasel: Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Brick Break, Swords Dance

Courtesy of Shado:
Riolu: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Blaze Kick
Sneasel: Ice Punch, Crush Claw, Shadow Claw

Courtesy of Blisk:
Chimchar: Blaze Kick, Focus Punch, Overheat

I will not breed moves from once obtainable TMs, (unless some Pokémon learns it via level up,) and usually not level up moves, but just about anything else is fair game.

What I'm looking for:

Pokémon:
Celebi (Must be Legit, but will pay handsomely)
Decently leveled Pokémon with Pickup (Let's go with above 50. The higher the better!)
Anything with fun, interesting, or useful egg moves.

Items:
TM 51 (Roost)
TM 60 (Drain Punch)
TM 64 (Explosion)
TM 72 (Avalanche)
TM 76 (Stealth Rock)
TM 77 (Psych Up)
TM 91 (Flash Cannon)
TM 92 (Trick Room)

Shiny Stone
Dusk Stone
Dawn Stone

Upgrade
Dubious Disc
Protector
Magmarizer

Soul Dew
Sharp Beak
TwistedSpoon
Dargon Fang

(Max) Ether
(Max) Elixir
Rare Candy
PP Up
PP Max
Max Revive
Master Ball
Dive Ball
Fluffy Tail

Rabuta Berry
Spelon Berry
Pamtre Berry
Watmel Berry
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Occa Berry
Wacan Berry
Chople Berry
Tanga Berry
Kasib Berry
Colbur Berry
Chilan Berry
Liechi Berry
Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Petaya Berry
Apicot Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Jaboca Berry

As far as Dittos go I have a bunch of extras and if you want a specific nature, just ask and I'll check if I have one. I also have some extra light balls if anyone's interested, as well as other items obtained via thief. Feel free to ask.

As a last note, if you want something and don't have what I'm looking for, that's fine. Just let me know what you need, and if you ask nicely I'll likely give it to you for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news, my friend! I have a legitimate level 86 Ho-oh that I am willing to trade for a female Lucario or a male Garchomp (level 60 and up, please). My friend code is in my signature.

I fear you didn't actually read my post. Even my team is only at level 70.
I can't do high level, but I can give you a wonderful start for breeding.
I will breed you anything you want of any nature you want (and maybe some cool moves depending on how complicated they are). For that Ho-oh I feel it would be reasonable to give you 8 to 10 babies. Whatever you feel is a reasonable amount.

I guess I read through the post a little too fast :-\. Well then, I could use about five baby Pokemon (or any level); Squirtle, Vulpix, Bellsprout, Stunky, and Wynaut. I know it seems like a tall order, but I need these to fill in some empty slots in my Pokedex. By the way, movesets, natures, and genders don't really matter to me; as I already stated, I just need these Pokemon to add data to the Pokedex. If you decide to trade, don't bother to hatch the eggs as I can do it myself. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience of my previous post.

P.S.- I will be available to trade February 1st (Sunday) at 3:00 PM (eastern time)

After far too long, I have updated my trade thread, and will now officially declare it in business. Please request things. I love breeding, but I don't always know what to make.

Name and FC: Blisk, 1806-2272-4079
Pokemon You Want: Cranidos
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Move 1: Head Smash/Stone Edge if HS is too hard.
Move 2: Hammer Arm
Move 3: Zen Headbutt
Move 4: Swords Dance
What you offer: Overheat, Charge Beam, and Stealth Rock. Just pick the Pokemon you want to hold these. Or if you don't care, I'll choose. I've got egged Chimchar and Murkrow. Chimchar has Blaze Kick, Focus Punch, Overheat and Murkrow has Sky Attack.

Normally I don't do level up move, but that's a pretty sweet deal, so I'll do some annoying leveling. I can probably have it ready by tomorrow, or maybe even tonight depending on how late we both stay up.

I'll stay up as long as possible if you can to get it. Thanks for doing this. While I'm waiting, what three Pokemon do you want to hold the items?

Those two sound fine, and anything else is alright with me.

The thing that is going to take the longest is probably waiting on getting a female Cranidos.

Makes sense. Sorry I chose a species with a low female rate. I'll get the Pokemon ready which will only take a moment and when you're ready we'll trade. Also, if you really don't wanna do it tonight, I can wait til later if you'd rather sleep and whatnot.

It feels awkward posting here since my failure to get a hold of you in trades. I'll negotiate here. Toss out our previous trade agreement and I will trade you that Celebi for one of your Charmanders and Eevees.

Thanks for the Cranidos. It is gonna be an amazing Pokemon to use. And you can do what you want with the Murkrow and Chimchar even trading. They're yours now :3

[Name and FC: dyslexic reindeer, 1934 8531 1530
Pokemon You Want: Zangoose
Nature: Adamant
Ability: N/A
Move 1: Return
Move 2: Close combat
Move 3: Shadow claw
Move 4: Ice punch
What you offer: I can give you upgrade, dubious or protector. All if you want.

I can probably get all those moves myself except for ice punch. If you could get it that would be great if not ill just take it as it is.

@ Sarge:
That's fine. I'll just have you know that the rest of your stuff is still sitting in my box, so if you want it, then it's still ready for you. (Also, I managed to set up a network in my house that I can actually use.)

@Dyslexic Reindeer:
I can certainly do that, but I would require more if you want me to breed it with Close Combat. (Leveling two Zangooses to the 50s is not what I enjoy doing.) Without that move I can do the rest pretty easily. Based on what you said, I don't think that should be an issue.

Cool man. Just tell me when it will be ready. I can trade whenever I am online here but if you want a specific time just say.

PS: You did want all of the items didnt you?

Hiya! Here's what i want! Thanks!

Name and FC: Eevee918, 2149-9443-9128
Pokemon You Want: Pichu
Nickname (if desired): Zap
Nature: Any
Ability: Whatever you like.
Move 1: Volt Tackle
Move 2: Grass Knot
Move 3: Wish
Move 4: Present
What you offer: Any TM on your list.

Name and FC: Specified
Pokemon You Want: Meowth
Nickname (if desired): None
Nature: Any
Ability: Whatever you like.
Move 1: Hypnosis
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
What you offer: Any TM on your list.

If you can get those moves for me I geuss I can maybe try and find a masterball on one of my gba games. Thanks alot for doing this for me again because I lost my ruby version and cant get a zangoose any other way.

@Sarge:
Your stuff is ready. Let me know when you're available.

@Dyslexic Reindeer:
I think I would most like the Dubious Disc, and I just have to trade the new Zangoose over to Platinum for the Ice Punch move tutor and back.

@Eevee918:
How about Explosion and Drain Punch? Just let me know when you are available.

As a heads up to everyone, I operate on EST. Also, I will never be available between sundown Friday and sundown Saturday.

Name and FC: =)/=D/DX/X(zz)(zz)(zz) 3309-4276--563
Pokemon You Want: totodile (or any jhoto starter)
Nature:any
Ability:any
Move 1:any
Move 2:any
Move 3:any
Move 4:any
What you offer: magmar with magmarizer, trick room, pp max, rare candies.
my trainer name is done in the smilies on the others page and the (zz) are the sleeping (zz)s next to the smilies

@Eevee918:
How about Explosion and Drain Punch? Just let me know when you are available.

As a heads up to everyone, I operate on EST. Also, I will never be available between sundown Friday and sundown Saturday.

Aight, i'm available now. lol. I'll watch the thread for when u come back on, so we need to be ready, cause you arent available sundown and stuff.

Ok then how about 7:30-8:00am Saturday EST, but if when you say you arent available between sundown fri and sat, does that mean you arent availableduring daytime saturday?

If so how about that same time but on Sunday. If that is too early in the morning for you just say so. That time is actually between 10:30 and 11:00pm in my local time so If you need to do it later in the morning Im sure I will be able to stay up longer for you.

Also I can pretty much always trade whenever I am online here at Pokecharms so If you see me online before that time just give me a shout and I will trade then. If I see you online I will probably ask you if you are ready anyway myself

hey again I have a few more requests for you if you dont mind.

Name and FC: See first post
Pokemon You Want: gligar
Nature: Impish
Ability: Umm, the one that isnt sand veil
Move 1: roost
Move 2: stealth rock
Move 3: stone edge
What you offer: see bottom of post

Pokemon You Want: Bagon
Nature: Jolly
Ability: N/A
Move 1: roost

note: the moves that I have shown are only the ones that im not sure if they are lvl up moves. If they are lvl up moves please do not lvl them up. If they are not lvl up moves it will be great if you can teach them to these pokemon but if you cant or dont want to dont worry.

I will give you those items that I said in my first thread.

Thank you so much for all of this you are doing me a huge favor. :)

Yes, that did mean all of Saturday. Normally I wouldn't be up that early on a Sunday, but I'm leaving for school tomorrow morning, so that will actually be a good time for me.

I meant to post this up before Shabbos, but I got a little behind.
I have everyone's stuff ready that was posted before the weekend, including ratsmilk. I don't know if you'd like all the Johto Starters, but I have them all ready for you. I'd appreciate the Magmarizer to not be on a Magmar, and if you want all three, then you can choose what other items to give me.

I will be free a little bit tonight as well, but I don't know for how long. I'll try to hang out in chat for as long as I'm around.

@Pokemon Dynasty:
I can do that, but I am asking that you PM me as much of the info about the Celebi as you can before hand.

i would very much like all three starters you good now to trade??
lvl 30,27 linoone ok and another 1
and do you wat mystery gift for shaymin?

@ratsmilk:
I am available to trade now. I will wait on wifi for you. If you want to use the linoones with the items to trade, that is fine, but the linoones are not that high in level. No offense, but I can get something to level 30 in about 10 minutes or less. Also, I already have a Shaymin.

I sent you a PM, but you haven't responded.
You left a digit out of your FC, so I cannot meet you in wifi until you send me the corrected one.

Edit: Never mind, I see it is in your Forum Profile. PM me when you get back, or message me in chat.

Could you give me a PM when you are available, preferably a day in advance so I can see it, so that we may trade? I'm available pretty much all week (except tuesday from 11am-5-pm)

Name and FC: Blisk, 1806-2272-4079
Pokemon You Want: Larvitar
Nickname (if desired): Yogira
Nature: Jolly*
Ability: Sand Stream
Move 1: Dragon Dance*
Move 2: Outrage
What you offer: Master Ball

*If you don't want to chain breed for this, then I'll have an Adamant one with just the move Outrage.

Thanks.