• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

X Factor 2010

Who are your favourite X Factor contestants?

• Treyc Coyen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate them all.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nicolo Festa

• Diva fever

• John Adelye

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • FYD

• Aidan Grimshaw

• Cher Lloyd

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Wagner

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Rebecca Furguson

• Mary Byrne

• Katie Waissel

• Matt Cardle

• Paige Richardson

• Storm Lee

• Bellamie

• One Direction

• Treyc Coyen

• I hate them all.

• Nicolo Festa

• Diva fever

• John Adelye

• FYD

• Aidan Grimshaw

• Cher Lloyd

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Wagner

• Rebecca Furguson

• Mary Byrne

• Katie Waissel

• Matt Cardle

• Paige Richardson

• Storm Lee

• Bellamie

• One Direction

• Total voters
I watch X Factor, OK? I wan't to see if you guys watch X Factor! Discuss who you think will win, who is your favourite contestant, anything to do with this years X Factor!

.......I know of this factor of X you speak of.

............It's.... well you find X in an equasion, yes? Find the value of X by factorising?

It's a TV Show.... I know. My sister and brother watch it.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Louie Forest said:
I watch X Factor, OK? I wan't to see if you guys watch X Factor! Discuss who you think will win, who is your favourite contestant, anything to do with this years X Factor!

This is not how you start a discussion. If you want people to post in your topic, you should have the plain, utter decency to do the same. If you can't be bothered to answer your own questions and start a discussion properly, why should anyone else bother?

You can escape without a warning this time, but don't do it again. Next time you start a topic, try to give it some actual meaningful content to begin with.

Thanks for the information, DoctorOak! I actually want Paige Richardson to win!! I really liked his first semi-final performance! I like him, but I don't think he is going to win. Gamu should of gone to the semi-finals, but I do think Aidan Grimshaw will win, because the judges really like him. My Dad wants Rebbecca Ferguson to win... why? I am glad Storm Lee went out and Nicolo's Lady gaga song was RUBBISH. Wat do you guys think?

Whatnoitotallydontwatchthistvshow :x

I love Paije (yeah, it's spelt like that I think :>) Richardson too ♥ He's awesome (and I think he's lost weight)~! Matt Cardle is omgeeee <333 He has to be one of my favourites (if not my favourite). The judges are in love with Mary, don't you think~? She's an amazing singer, but I don't think she's ... well ... pop enough to win. :x

It's a shame, I enjoyed watching Diva Fever </3 They were very entertaining although they weren't ... er, the best of singers :> They were like a billion times better than Jedward though, eheheheh :x

I'm glad Storm went out. :x He was getting a little bit on my neerrrves. I seriously don't like Katie :c She's an alright singer at points, but she is such a drama queen and her overall performances are not entertaining at all :x She's trying to hard, and she's acting like someone she isn't </3

OH GOD CHER.
At first I was like "bleh I don't like your singing but I'll just ignore you" but oh god noowww she's all cocky and she ruins the songs with her rap and gyaahhhhhh I hate herrrrrrrr.

... I'd probably say more but y'know I'm doing stuff :>

There is one thing that bugs me. Last year, Simon Cowell hated Jedward. But this year, Diva Fever are literally the same as Jedward, but camp! I don't get why Simon hated Jedward but loves Diva Fever! I can just say that Simon Cowell is a gumbo wing.

Louie Forest said:
I don't get why Simon hated Jedward but loves Diva Fever!
I know why, I know why~! ♥
Because Diva Fever can actually sorta sing and Jedward were completely tone deaf <33 I mean, sure, Diva Fever ain't the best but I personally think that, singing-wise, DF own Jeddie :>

Braaaaaaaahhhgghhh Wagner ihu
Go out already D: Sure, you're an entertaining guy, but you can't sing and, let's face it, you're a creep. c:

Despite what I said about Katie Waissel, I actually didn't like mind her performance this week |D but only because I flucking love Jungle Book ♥

Cher still annoys me. That is all. :x

Oh and hnnnnnnnnghh John shouldn't have gone out :x He was much better than Treyc in my opinion, I think that Treyc has some sort of weird annoying thing to her voice :c Sometimes, yeah, it sounds good but then when she hits the big (important) notes, it goes all weird. I dunno.

My favourite this week was probably Matt (againderp) c: I love the fact that he actually has talent beyond being able to whinge out a few notes, unlike some of the others ♥ (CHER I'M LOOKING AT YOU) As much as I haaaatehatehate Britney Spears, I quite liked Mister Cardle's version of the song. :>

Kogasa said:
Louie Forest said:
I don't get why Simon hated Jedward but loves Diva Fever!

Oh and hnnnnnnnnghh John shouldn't have gone out :x He was much better than Treyc in my opinion, I think that Treyc has some sort of weird annoying thing to her voice :c Sometimes, yeah, it sounds good but then when she hits the big (important) notes, it goes all weird. I dunno.

I know! John should have stayed, and I hated Treyc's performence! To be honest, I don't like Treyc at all. I like Wagner, but they give him the wrong songs! Give him an opera song, for heavens sake! I can't believe the judges can't pronounce Wagner's name right. It is pronounced Vagner, not Wagner!

Marvel Comic's X-Factor by Peter David.
Aside from the name, I assure you, it has nothing to do with the TV series.
But it's so very good.

X-factor is also the best flavor of Gatorade.

I love X Factor! My fave contestant would have to be Wagner! He is just so eccentric and loopy he is really good and will probably win

You should make a poll about who everyone thinks is going to win the X factor! Wagner! (Also have you see Wagbo on Harry Hill's tv burp it's really funny!!)

Really? I love Wagner and Katie and hate Mary it's almost like were the exact opposite! BTW, I really dont like Treyc or rebecca because they are easy to compare to beyonce and why would anyone want three of her in the music industry?

I will start a poll as soon as I can. And I have seen Wagbo on Harry Hill. Is it a boy or a girl? Only one way to find out... FIGHT!! :3

EDIT: Poll's up, guys! I have put down all the acts, in case your favourite act died. I voted Paige, John, and Cher. Anyway, get voting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Paije, Matt and Mary. c: Mainly Matt. I love Matt :'D I'm not like omgrabbidfangirlaaahhhhmattieffingloveyoubemyboyfruuuunnddd but he, for me, is one of the best singers. c:

... woooooh, Treyc went out :'D I'm not trying to be mean, but I dislike Treyc. Like, a lot. (also her parents are dyslexic) Next up on my go-out-wishlist are Wagner and Cher 8D

Also gyaaahhhh even though Wagner is a horrible singer, I feel bad that no one can pronounce his name. The only person smart enough to do so is Dermot. I applaud him for that o:

Yay, Trecy is gone! I always hated her, I don't like her voice, and she went through instead of Gamu. Now Gamu is sat on her sofa crying. Stupid Trecy...

Louie my friend, it's Treyc not Trecy. Katie has been in the bottom two so many times but she has survived and feared nothing. In my opinion she should win because she has worked harder than anyone else!

Just because she's been in the bottom two doesn't mean she's tried the hardest. :> It just means she's needed to sing more ... which isn't necessarily a good thing. o: Granted, I do quite like Katie, but y'know ... Matt played guitar. That's trying pretty hard. :V I'd like to see Katie play guitar ... o:

Katie was in the bottom 2 AGAIN! Well the judges seem to like her so she should stay for a long time. I hope....

YES! That guy with the hairstyle is out! Aidan was it? Meh who cares? GO KATIE!!!

I watch/like The X Factor, and though this year hasn't been nearly as strong as others (disagree if you will), I've become especially attached to Matt Cardle <33

He's a really good, calm and collected singer but is also very contemporary and more importantly is not Wagner.
#justsayin'.

I think he has a strong chance of winning, if not, at least being in the final two. He hasn't been in the bottom two to date (I seriously hope I don't jinx that one) and with Dannii as his mentor, I still believe he could go all the way.

Matt Cuddle FTW! <33