• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join World Team Pokémon, Battles Between Regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Hoenn, 2 Unova, 1 Kalos, 1 Alola. That's all we would need filled up to have a full cast. Maybe we could ping some people who might like this? Sorry if it seems like Im pushing.
If you have any ideas feel free to tag them! Though I have Kanto 3v3 singles taken care of. I actually feel behind filling out the teams, we only need a Hoenn and a Unova trainer

Name: Hyōga Sato
Appearance: thin and extremely pale, his Snow White hair is always pulled back in a single braid streaked with cyan. His eyes were always a piercing ice-blue, a Colour he has recently taken to painting his nails as well.
Outfit: Hyōga is more often then not seen in a sparkling blue mantle with white hexagonal features. Hyoga also wears black pants and azure shoes.
Personality: extremely eccentric and performative socially, he takes pleasure in toying with his opponents minds before a fight, trying to get under their skin and break their focus
Hometown: born in Icirrus but splits his time between that and Snowpoint City following his parents separation.
Team: Unova Swords
Event: 1v1
Competitive Pokémon: (You only need the amount for your event but you can have up to 6 to choose from)
Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Nero
Ability: Defiant
Item: Leftovers
Notes: Shiny with a silver crown-beak

Pokemon: Mamoswine
Nickname: Rumbletusk
Ability: Thick Fat
Item: Assualt Vest
Notes: naturally paler hide

Pokemon: Froslass
Nickname: Whisper
Ability: Snow-cloak
Item: Icy Rock
Notes:

Pokemon: Cryogonal
Nickname: Sub-Zero
Ability: Levitate
Item: Weakness Policy
Notes: Shiny

Name: Hyōga Sato
Appearance: thin and extremely pale, his Snow White hair is always pulled back in a single braid streaked with cyan. His eyes were always a piercing ice-blue, a Colour he has recently taken to painting his nails as well.
Outfit: Hyōga is more often then not seen in a sparkling blue mantle with white hexagonal features. Hyoga also wears black pants and azure shoes.
Personality: extremely eccentric and performative socially, he takes pleasure in toying with his opponents minds before a fight, trying to get under their skin and break their focus
Hometown: born in Icirrus but splits his time between that and Snowpoint City following his parents separation.
Team: Unova Swords
Event: 1v1
Competitive Pokémon: (You only need the amount for your event but you can have up to 6 to choose from)

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Nero
Ability: Defiant
Item: Leftovers
Notes: Shiny with a silver crown-beak

Pokemon: Mamoswine
Nickname: Rumbletusk
Ability: Thick Fat
Item: Assualt Vest
Notes: naturally paler hide

Pokemon: Froslass
Nickname: Whisper
Ability: Snow-cloak
Item: Icy Rock
Notes:

Pokemon: Cryogonal
Nickname: Sub-Zero
Ability: Levitate
Item: Weakness Policy
Notes: Shiny
Ugh, this guy again. At least I don’t have to deal with him this time xD. Of course, accepted!

I will not be on enough since my due date is literally in half a week and I'm prepping for labor before that happens. I may not be on much in the coming days (not like I have been anyway). If you don't hear much from me, then that is why. If my character is up, then hopefully I'm available. XD
Very understandable, I’m sure everyone is more than okay with waiting on you. On behalf of everyone, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.