• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Windsaver's Sprites and Request Shop *New! Blocky Sprites!*

Good Sprites.

@The 3rd Gen Revamps.
Why is there a percentage sign by Roxanne?
The revamps are very good, although Roxanne needs more shading on her hair, and Liza sems to be missing eyes.

Could I request a blocky sprite for Togekiss, with the extra being the wings?

Thanks.

The Percent By Roxanne means Incomplete or re-doing

By the Way here is your request
vxm8mc.jpg

Blocky Sprite
Username: Blisk
Pokemon: Jolteon
Size (Small, Medium): Medium
Extra: Its white spiky fur around the neck

Thanks a lot!

Scratch the mugshot sprite, I guess I'll just request a couple block sprites, they look pretty cool
Pokemon: Ludicolo
Size: Medium
Extra: Emphasis on the pineapple hat xD

Sorry Windsaver :'( , the blaziken looks great but I think I got the person wrong. The guy I'm talking about has a black T-shirt, with one long red sleeve coming out from the T-shirt on the right arm and in that arm he's holding a pokeball. he also has browm untidy hair that only shows one eye. also his mouth is open. sorry and could you please make just him smile and also hold a pokeball in the right hand (his perspective not ours) thankyou SOOO much.

@Blazikid: Still don't know which guy it is. Is it in the Platinum or HG/SS Mugshots?

@Blisk And AcidHead27

Your Requests await!
xpzc6b.jpg

acqudd.jpg

Hope they're okay!

If used please remember to credit ;)

I'm not talking about Platinum OR HG/SS. I'm talking about a guy from the trainer card maker. He's on Custom Other Characters 4th Row from the bottom 1st column from the left. Sorry

Hey can i please have a mugshot with flints pose. I would like it to be of this guy( faulkner) except with light brown hair and a dark green and brown shirt. Thanks

sprites-3.jpg

@ Luxetone
Here is your request. I did 2. One with Extras and one regular

kf2hsm.jpg

@Airster
I'll get starter straight away. The Trainer could be done simply by recolouring anotr mugshot. I really just do customs. But I'll do the blocky

@Airster

Your request awaits
2v0epts.jpg

Hope it's alright, it looks a bit odd. But Porygon is hard to do... If you want anything changed just ask me.

Hello there Windsaver, I have a request:

Platinum/HGSS V.S Mugshot.
Username: ?what do you mean?
Chosen Pose (See above): Use morty's but i really don't mind.
Reference(s): http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/Yu-Gi-Oh-5DTF4-4.jpg
Extras: Can you make the hair a bit more brown.

Please and Thank you! :)

Awesome job with the sprites your alot better then me doing this. Can you do this request please

Platinum/HGSS V.S Mugshot.

Username: charmander91

Chosen Pose (See above): HG/SS 8th gym leader pose (Gary/whatever u call him)

Reference(s): I don't have a ref. so here's a description

Hair: light brown and the style like gary's from the pose
Eyes: Wearing aviator sunglasses
skin: Caucasian (Not pale though)

I would like a sprite too with it so clothing: black undershirt with a green and black flannel and blue jeans with black and white converses (shoes aren't that important though)

When I hit 50 posts I would like to use it so if you could put a link in or something that it'd be awesome

I've got quite the request for you sir :D
Sprite:Block Sprites
Pokemon: Altaria
Pokemon: Mankey
Pokemon: Wobbuffet
Pokemon: Miltank
Pokemon: Cradily
Pokemon: Exploud
Size: all medium

Take your time man, I'm in no rush

Sorry I was away. All requests will be up by 7 PM Latest. I am quite busy.

Acidhead: Almost finished all. I did 2 Mankeys one Small and one Medium. Jut pick which one you want ;)