• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Charizard awoke to screaming so he looked out the window. "Oh no...and there's still a drizzle outside!" He sighed covering his tail with his hand and took flight outside. "Treecko! Solar!" He called out searching from the skies.

Hearing the roars of the Charizard, Solar looked up. It's gotta be Charlie, she realized. The vastness of the sky stretched out for what seemed like an infinity. White puffy clouds dragged themselves along slowly, while others seemed to run. He's probably flying, so I should find a meadow so he can find me, she realized. However, the nearest plains seemed to be where the trainer was spotted. Instead, Solar leaped onto a tree's branches and began to climb up. Quickly searching the skies for the friendly Charizard, the drizzling rain began to cease.

Charlie heard rustling in a tree so went to investigate and noticed the rain was starting to stop. "Oh thank goodness" He sighed to himself and went over to the tree , seeing Solar. "Ah Solar! when i get close enough jump on my back!" He called out whilst flying ,almost reaching her.

"I bet Solar should be fine, so, where am i?" In a few seconds Treecko shouted "WHAT!!!!???? HOW AM I NOT ON THE MAP??!!" Then she realized there was a blue heart scale on the ground. "maybe this might help me find Solar?" As soon as she said that the heart scale glowed very faintly. When she turned around the heart turned bright red. "Does that mean Solar is this way?" Assuming it did, she walked that way. As she walked, the light got brighter. "I guess it getting brighter means i'm getting closer. Soon enough, The light was super bright and she saw Solar with Charlie. "Hi!" Treecko said, excited to be reunited with his new friends.

She watched as Charlie approached her. A rainbow shone throughout the skies, as if it was touching the land. She quickly leaped and grabbed onto Charlie when he was close enough.

Charlie grunted as she landed but he nodded. "I see Treecko , let's grab her and get back to the tree house , away from this trainer." He suggested , already flying over to Treecko.

Nickname (optional):winter
Species:albino kairla
Backstory:she was raised by a trainer how soon let her go as he had found a better pokemon she was heartbroken by this and hasn't talked sence that day if anything many consider her to be mute which she it not as she can talk just fine she just chooses not to

"Okay, that's a good idea!" she chipped in. As she watched them settle nearby Treecko, Solar waited for her to jump on, while looking around- at all the trees, what was on them- and the sky, of course.

Charizard quickly made his way to Treecko and just hovered. "Treecko get on i can get us back to the tree house while avoiding the trainer." He said , smiling , still covering his tail from the rain.

Treecko jumped on. "Hi! Nice to see you again! That was like... a adventure! We should be like, a adventure team! What do you think about it?"

Winter walked around out of breathe soon she started to hear voices in the distance as she walked towards them she saw a treecko and charizard the last one she has never seen before

Charlie smiled and nodded "I'm game." He said in approval and looked over to see an albino Kairla. "Oh hello," He started "We were about to head back to a tree house but we didn't expect to see another wild pokemon around here or at least i didn't expect it , hands up who expected that." He laughed.

"wow, two charizards. but i should'nt worry about that. i need to focus on creating the adventure team"
"So lets start with the name. What should our team be called?"

(OOC: Thanks. By the way, do you know how to make a rp discussion?)
As the group made it to the tree house, she saw a Charizard. "Blazewing, right? Blazewing, feel free to come inside, and feel free to join our new adventure team!" The Treecko knocked on the ground to get the bed items. She got them, and when she knocked on the roof, she didn't go up. "GUYS!? A LITTLE HELP DOWN HERE! I'M STUCK!"

Charlie went over and managed to open the hatch , pulling her up. "Must have been jammed or something." He thought out loud. "Happened to my trainers door at home once." He remembered his trainer for a second but cleared his throat. "Anyway...gone now." He said , quite sadly.

"I used items that i found in the forest, i managed to find this, today!" He held up the blue heart scale. "It helped me find Charlie and Solar, earlier! So, lets work on making that exploration team!" So everyone went inside.

He remembered his childhood. "i gotta go." He flew off an ran away. He started weeping. "oh no." He was flying and fainted from the rain.

Charlie looked out the window and saw Blazewing faint. "Not covering your tail in the rain is a rookie mistake!" He said then looked at Treecko. "Back in a bit" With that , he flew over and bought Blazwing back in , getting a revive that he was holding. "My trainer always used to think i would need this , looks like it came in handy." He said before using it on Blazewing.

"Blazewing!" Treecko went outside and managed to drag the charizard inside. She quickly made a bed and put charizard in it. She lit the fireplace and put the bed near it.

"Well, good night." after making sure everyone was in bed, She turned off the lights. "We should talk about your story in the morning, if you want to tell us. See you in the morning!" and she fell asleep.

the next morning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"good morning, everyone!" The Treecko sang. "I feel amazing! So, what does everyone wanna do today?".

He went and found deer fish and a bear! "ill bring this home for charlie!" and went back. "charlie, Charlie wake up! I got food!"

Species: Eevee
Name: Orchid
Personality: Tomboyish
Eevee wandered through the forest, searching for battles. She loved battling and was always up for a fight. However, the rain splattered all over every object in sight, including her. She pranced in the rain and jumped in puddles. She then halted and looked at the treehouse in front of her. She rapped on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.