• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wii Slogans

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone probably did this when the Wii name was first revealed, but after seeing one of the slogan's in action I'm giving it a topic.

What are some slogans you'd make up for Wii?

Currently Europe has adopted "Wii Move You", and I'm not sure if Japan or NA have one yet (if not the same one). If they do, haven't seen 'em.

Personally, "Wii Will Rock You" is one I'd love to see used. It's just perfect XD

Other ideas?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Wii are the champions.

Wii are the world.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I saw "Together, Wii can change the world" at some point...

But personally, Wii are the champions is my favourite. Nice one. :p

I'd change it to "Wii will rule the world," but that's just me. =3

Because really, over here in the US, Wii have no idea what we're talking about. *brick'd*

*no wait*

*Wii'd*

*that just sounded wrong...X_X*

Wiild the sword to conquer the evil...-_-

I like Wiikends...-_-

Wii will kill Persian for stupid phrases. Oh, yes Wii will.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ya stole that last one off the 'charms site...X_X

LIES!

Wii're not happy with your acusing us >=O

And... *ahem* Wii also should get back on topic :p

A few more random slogans:

Wii make it happen

Wii care :O

Mii + You = Wii (... actually, it equals Miiyou, but ssh! XD)

The brick-throwers from Jenta...they have followed me...*brick'd for inside joke nobody would get*

Wii don't appreciate getting hit by bricks...Wii'd like you to stop...Wii mean no harm...

So please, Wii would like you to refrain from throwing bricks anymore. It's dangerous...

...OR AT LEAST THROW THEM AT LINKY-CHAN! O_O *runs away*

Wii don't know what "Eurovison" is.

*...*

Phew! Well, I've got another idea. Wii will roxxor your XBoxxors 360!

*boomerang'd*

Ow!

*boomerang comes back, but I catch it*

HA!

*I throw the boomerang.*

Probably the same way you pronounce "Serebii" (seh-reh-bee) but with a "w" instead of a "b" sound. ("Seh-reh-wee")

But that is a straaaaaaaaaaaange way of working "Wii" into their name. It seems like to big of a stretch. -_-;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No, no I didn't, and how you even got that I don't know. But being you, I'm not surprised :p

And a bit more off-topic still, but someone should totally parody THIS song for Wii (someone other than me, 'cause I'm too busy/lazy) ;)

Um...this isn't really a Wii slogan, but it is kinda weird...

Okay, so earlier in the week, at the beginning of period 5 English (right after lunch), a couple of my classmates found out how to spell out "Wii" with their fingers. On your right hand, you cross your middle and ring finger and tuck your thumb in to make a "w", and on your left, you tuck in your middle and ring fingers and thumb to make two "i"'s. So a bunch of us, me included, were signaling "Wii" when class started.

Our teacher began to talk about whatever (essays or something), then looked around the room. He noticed many of us and our hand signals of "Wii" and was all, "are you signing Satan or something?" That caused one guy, the most fanatic Wii fan (who drew a number on his desk to signal the number of days left until it came out), to go into a long explanation, with a couple other people popping in for a few comments.

Our little "Wii-in-a-nutshell" talk lasted for at least five minutes of class time. ^_^;;

Heheh. *signs Wii with her hands* Wii!