• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Why Disney didnt invent POKéMON

1.png

Dont worry...It'll get better

2.png

Sorry I had to put the speech bubble thing by the pokeball cause you really couldnt see it....

i hate disney
if disney had invented pokemon and ash and may kissed then i would for sure
LOVE disney but sience it wasnt like that, im now dumping everything disney,i will not buy narnia,i will not read the class novel tuck everlasting,*trows out the window a disney wallpaper*,*trows to the trash my first vedoe game(mick** USA)*, *plans to buy and trash disneV parks and make pokeparks*,*karate chops a disney pic*,*stabs walts great grand son*

*the following pic is walt fighting as a kid with a girl befor getting stabed

[attachment deleted by admin]

First of all, that's some good necromancy right there.
Second of all, your reasoning for not liking Disney, as far as I can figure, is "They didn't do Pokemon." That's not just dumb, that's mind-bendingly obtuse. It's not like they'd have any control on whether or not Ash and May kiss; that's something for the Japanese animators to sort out.
Third of all, that's not a girl in the picture. That's Blue/Green/Gary/whatever you want to call him.
Fourth of all, your comments have little relevence to the topic at hand, in this case the sprite comic.

Incidentally, the comic itself has an interesting premise, but could benefit from some proofeading, particularly the second one. The first one got a chuckle out of me, though.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Disney do own Pokemon as Miramax is their company and it now ruins, I mean, releases, I mean, doesn't release the movies.