• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who's That Pokemon ? Riddle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, again i have the power to make the around me
disorted with mirages! HINT: i'm a psycic type.

hippopatas!

~flutter shy~

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, again i have the power to make the air

disorted witth mirages!

uh for yours, i have no idea!

~flutter shy~

NO! again,i have the power to make the air
disorted with mirages! HINT: i'm a psycic type!

who ever gets it right will get a cookie!

your turn! uh, is it hypno?

~flutter shy~

WRONG! again, i have the power to make the air
disorted with mirages! HINT: i'm a psycic type! also, i'm happy!

~flutter shy~

um, is it diglett?

again, i have the power to make the air around me
disorted with mirages! HINT: i'm a psycictype! also, i'm happy!

Louie said Pikachu, so I'm going to repeat that answer Pokemon trainer; Pikachu.

I'm small and red, I have no neck under my head. I can sing, but I cannot play yet. Early on, I'm patient and repay you for whatever you've done unto me.

Um.. I'm not sure...
NO IT I NOT PIKACHU! YOU CAN'T CHOOSE PIKACHU!
I'll give you a hint: Its a water type.
Repeating:
I am one that you can choose to start your journey,
I am very popular.

Oh, wait, it's Mudkip. Becuz I herd u liek Mudkipz.

Repeating:
I'm small and red, I have no neck under my head. I can sing, but I cannot play yet. Early on, I'm patient and repay you for whatever you've done unto me.

Yup, you got it Burnkirby.

---

Banette, no doubt

My lord and liege is none other than whom all admire. I govern over something that never ends. Did I ever mention how beautiful the stars were?

Hmmmm... Oshawott...?

And guesses were wrong on mine, so,
Repeating: My lord and liege is none other than whom all admire. I govern over something that never ends. Did I ever mention how beautiful the stars were? Hint: I am only weak to one type.

poketrainer yours is totodile!

NO! oh well, i will tell it! it's......... KIRLIA!

uh, yours is soi mean SO hard!

also, i don't know.

~flutter shy~

(Not guessing again.)

Lucario is incorrect.

Repeating: My lord and liege is none other than whom all admire. I govern over something that never ends. Did I ever mention how beautiful the stars were? Hint: I am only weak to one type.

Uhh Louie , is CURL your riddle ?
If so , can you explain it a bit more ? Hehe ;D

Animefan1 said:
Uhh Louie , is CURL your riddle ?
If so , can you explain it a bit more ? Hehe ;D

Curl is the riddle. It means a Pokemon's name has the word curl in it, just spelt differently.

Kirlia.

DURR, EES PEDGEY. Pidove.

(Animefan's had the best guess so far.)

Chimecho.

Regigigas?

"I have come from the future to collect the time gears and save the world from paralysis."
This is very easy if you have played a certain Pokemon game...

Grovyle.

Repeating: My lord and liege is none other than whom all admire. I govern over something that never ends. Did I ever mention how beautiful the stars were? Hint: I am weak to only one type.

(Is this really that difficult? XD Analyze them words people.)

That's gotta be Palkia. Lord and liege? Arceus. Something that never ends? Space. Water/Dragon's only weakness is Dragon.

I may be a pretty Pokémon, but watch out! I'll suck out all your fluids in a deadly attack!

Finally! XD Silent Dre gets the win on my riddle.
---

Gorebyss.

As a wild pokemon, I never know how to actually attack my opponents. I just sit idly by and increase my resistance. Green is my favorite color.

Status
Not open for further replies.